The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Forget Pagent Queen-- more like DRAMA QUEEN"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Bellamisah 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-10-05, 11:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bellamisah Click to send private message to Bellamisah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Forget Pagent Queen-- more like DRAMA QUEEN"
Okay.....

Who here cannot stand that pagaent queen Kelly??? What a DRAMA QUEEN THAT GIRL IS!!!

And Ive been hearing in all the previews that she thinks Ron is "the one"!!!
But she treats him like CRAP the whole time! I cannot believe she said what she said about him becoming a POW to get out of the army. Who does she think she is and did she FORGET that theres a cameraman in her face recording all this for the nation to see??

Ohhh and poooooooooooor little Kelly. Had to get stripped of all her possessions and not wear any makeup. Poor baby.

Im not Ron but I would not marry that chick!

This isnt the pagaent anymore honey. Welcome to the real dirty world outside.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Forget Pagent Queen-- more like... waldo555 05-10-05 1
   RE: Forget Pagent Queen-- more like... Jinxie 05-11-05 2
       RE: Forget Pagent Queen-- more like... Rawb 05-11-05 3
       RE: Forget Pagent Queen-- more like... clemsonbeav 05-11-05 5
           RE: Forget Pagent Queen-- more like... jendoug1984 05-11-05 6
           RE: Forget Pagent Queen-- more like... maggiebob 05-11-05 16
   RE: Forget Pagent Queen-- more like... Earl Colby Pottinger 05-11-05 7
   RE: Forget Pagent Queen-- more like... Thaibeach 05-11-05 10
       RE: Forget Pagent Queen-- more like... aquariaqueen 05-11-05 17
   RE: Forget Pagent Queen-- more like... maggiebob 05-11-05 15
       RE: Forget Pagent Queen-- more like... anotherkim 05-13-05 22
   Totally disagree! udg 05-13-05 21
 RE: Forget Pagent Queen-- more like... clemsonbeav 05-11-05 4
   RE: Forget Pagent Queen-- more like... Earl Colby Pottinger 05-11-05 8
       Moved to Bashers Bebo 05-11-05 9
 Kelly on The Early Show ARnutz 05-11-05 11
   Kelly proved one thing......... Katesgram 05-11-05 12
       RE: Kelly proved one thing......... FLORIDAGAL 05-11-05 13
       Kelly is no beauty queen Karchita 05-11-05 20
   RE: Kelly on The Early Show cayugasong 05-11-05 14
   RE: Kelly on The Early Show Tsina 05-17-05 23
 RE: Forget Pagent Queen-- more like... okaychatt 05-11-05 18
   RE: Forget Pagent Queen-- more like... Karchita 05-11-05 19

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

waldo555 104 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-10-05, 11:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail waldo555 Click to send private message to waldo555 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Forget Pagent Queen-- more like DRAMA QUEEN"

What about Joyce.

"Let me cry in the airport when we are way behind. I think that will help us win the million dollars. I'll cry and make Uchenna stop beginning for money."

Amber is the only female to keep her composure through the whole race.

Jinxie 3 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-05, 00:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Jinxie Click to send private message to Jinxie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Forget Pagent Queen-- more like DRAMA QUEEN"
I agree, Kelly the drama queen....
Kelly calls herself a good Christian ....... she needs look into the mirror.... a long hard look...
I disagree... Amber can't think for herself... she is a puppet on a string for Rob...

Rawb 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-11-05, 00:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Rawb Click to send private message to Rawb Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Forget Pagent Queen-- more like DRAMA QUEEN"
id rather have a supportive, hot puppet who knows her role and can pick up her own weight than a naggin, acne infested, drama queen.

clemsonbeav 4208 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-11-05, 00:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail clemsonbeav Click to send private message to clemsonbeav Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Forget Pagent Queen-- more like DRAMA QUEEN"
Just because, I'm going to ask.

What was it that made Kelly not a "good Christian?" Please define a "good Christian."

jendoug1984 4 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-05, 01:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jendoug1984 Click to send private message to jendoug1984 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Forget Pagent Queen-- more like DRAMA QUEEN"
maybe they mean one who reads her bible. we all know her words about Ron and his using the POW status as a way to be "noncommital" are so nice, loving and holy. i'm sure if she said how she really feels in her pageant years, you wouldn't be looking at a beauty queen. i'm sure things like "i love my bible and miss it when it isn't with me" sound better coming from a beauty queen rather than someone saying "you were a POW and a loser because of it". I feel bad for Ron. I can't imagine any POW wanting to be a POW just to get out of a military commitment! She needs to get a grip on reality and realize Ron's noncommital to her is because of her and has nothing to do with any else. Run for the hills RON!! i guess this is what a "good christian" is.

maggiebob 189 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-05, 05:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maggiebob Click to send private message to maggiebob Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Forget Pagent Queen-- more like DRAMA QUEEN"
>Just because, I'm going to ask.
>
>
>What was it that made Kelly
>not a "good Christian?"
>Please define a "good Christian."
>

Does a good Christian call someone a white trash redneck? I don't begrudge Kelly her faith. But she was constantly harping on her Christianity and the fact that she was a role model. She sure didn't behave like one. I'm sure the stresses of the race got to her, but don't talk about what a great person you are out of one side of your mouth and then call someone horrible and nasty names out of the other.

Earl Colby Pottinger 2597 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

05-11-05, 02:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to send private message to Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Forget Pagent Queen-- more like DRAMA QUEEN"
LAST EDITED ON 05-11-05 AT 02:08 AM (EST)

Yes, but Joyce behaviour was not something you saw her doing every single show. She cracked at times, so have most of the other women.

Thaibeach 872 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-11-05, 08:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Thaibeach Click to send private message to Thaibeach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Forget Pagent Queen-- more like DRAMA QUEEN"
LAST EDITED ON 05-11-05 AT 08:54 AM (EST)

What about Joyce.
"Let me cry in the airport when we are way behind. I think that will help us win the million dollars. I'll cry and make Uchenna stop beginning for money."

Amber is the only female to keep her composure through the whole race.

I am emphatically NOT a Romber fan but i must agree. Rob & Amber, much as I dislike them, seem to have a really good relationship and they never got nasty or mean to each other. Now if they just stay off my TV screen, I will wish them well.

I wouldn't criticize Joyce for crying though. I'd bloody well cry in that situation! i didn't think she was doing it solely to manipulate the beggees. U&J seem to have a nice relationship too. Good on them for winning.

But back to the point of this thread: I have trouble imagining a less likeable couple than Kelly and Ron.

When you hear the description "POW and Beauty Queen", it sounds like great TV.

Unfortunately, the beauty queen turned out to be a whiny, spoiled, b*tchy brat, and the POW a not-very-nice person who really could have been a little kinder to the BQ, not that she deserved nicer treatment. Yes, she was a pain, but is it getting anyone anywhere to just be rude and keep telling her to shut up? The odds are slim, but there's a chance she might say something worthwhile - maybe once in 1000 times. He was very rude and obtuse and that made her even more irritating.

It got so bad that I found myself talking to the TV - "if U&J can't win, just don't let it be Ron & Kelly!"

ETA: b*tch has really bad skin for a Beauty Queen.

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-05, 05:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Forget Pagent Queen-- more like DRAMA QUEEN"

>
>Amber is the only female to
>keep her composure through the
>whole race.
>

Or was it that the producers and cameramen never showed Amber having a bad moment????

maggiebob 189 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-05, 05:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maggiebob Click to send private message to maggiebob Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Forget Pagent Queen-- more like DRAMA QUEEN"
>
>What about Joyce.

>
>Amber is the only female to
>keep her composure through the
>whole race.

Yeah, that's because she sat back and let Rob do all the mouthing off and conniving. She didn't scale a castle wall the way Gretchen did. She didn't drive double decker busses in London the way Kelly and Joyce did. She friggin' limboed. And on a "real" task, she had to have Rob carry her. It's easy to maintain your composure when you are coasting on someone else's effort.

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-13-05, 04:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Forget Pagent Queen-- more like DRAMA QUEEN"
And it's also easy to keep your composure when you aren't a drama queen, you have total faith in your partner, and you haven't had relationship problems in the past. Amber's biggest contribution to their team was being a rock solid support system to Rob. That is very important. Look at how Ron and Kelly fell apart. He was every bit as much a threat as Rob, but once Kelly went in harpy mode, they fell apart. Think back to the horrible Susan and Patrick. She was a nagging shrew on the meat challenge and he nearly quit as a result. Never underestimate the power of a good teammate and Amber was, if nothing else, the ideal foil for Rob.

It is irrelevant what challenges that Amber did. She kept her cool. Rob carried her when she was tired AFTER her tase and he commented on how they worked as a team. That's a whole lot more than you can say about Kelly and Ron who fought constantly and Gretchen who screeched at Meredith non-stop. Amber no more coasted than anyone else. She did her share of tasks. They had no way of knowing that the last task would be a limbo. It could have just as easily been an endurance challenge or a climbing task. They had no way of knowing. What they did was choose based on the information and put their best team member forward each time, just like the others did on nearly every other task. This TAR had the least physcially demanding challenges that I can recall.

You don't like Rob and Amber. That is obvious. But don't let that cloud your ability to be rational in assessing their strengths.

welcome to the forums, btw

udg 3381 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-13-05, 03:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Totally disagree!"
I think crying at the airport while they were begging was the PERFECT time to do it. What better way to make people feel sorry for you and give you money? While I understand why Uchenna was telling her to stop, I thought he should have taken advantage of her obvious distress.

Slice n' Dice's Sigpic Chop Shop 2004

clemsonbeav 4208 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-05, 00:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail clemsonbeav Click to send private message to clemsonbeav Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Forget Pagent Queen-- more like DRAMA QUEEN"
I'm glad this is the Bashers forum...

Earl Colby Pottinger 2597 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-05, 02:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to send private message to Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Forget Pagent Queen-- more like DRAMA QUEEN"
Opps, thank for pointing that out. I will edit out my bashing sentence.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-05, 06:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Moved to Bashers"

ARnutz 13937 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-05, 08:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Kelly on The Early Show"
She said she only recalled her & Ron arguing 1 time! What the heck!?! She obviously lives in some dream world!

Ron said it was "a little more than that".

Kelly said now they are just "good friends and no longer dating".

'nutz: Proud member of the inoffensive OT Triumvirate... and Shroomhater! - shroom go boom!

Katesgram 9 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-05, 09:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Katesgram Click to send private message to Katesgram Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Kelly proved one thing........."
......Beauty is only skin deep. (And I really didn't think she was any great beauty) But her actions showed the type of shallow person she truly is. I couldn't stand Romber and didn't think they should even have been allowed to be on the show as they had already won a million but I found myself preferring them over R/K. If Ron could have won it by himself - ok- but I just didn't want to see Kelly winning at all.

FLORIDAGAL 51 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-11-05, 10:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FLORIDAGAL Click to send private message to FLORIDAGAL Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Kelly proved one thing........."
Kelly and Ron need to go on Dr. Phill for teir next reality show!!! I am a huge Rob and Amber fan and agree that these two played a great game. Too bad for bunching. I will take Joyce crying over Kelly's harping anyday! Kelly is stalker material.

Karchita 4483 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-05, 06:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Karchita Click to send private message to Karchita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Kelly is no beauty queen"
I don't think she was even close to beautiful in any way.

Her features, especially her nose, are disharmonious.
Her legs are thick and stumpy.
Her skin is horrifying.
Her personality is downright ugly.
Her values are disgusting.
To top it all off, she is sanctimonious.

And the way she treated Ron, whom she claims to love, was appalling. I couldn't believe it last night when she said she wanted to marry him, after subjecting him to all the abuse and insults she spewed again and again. At least Ron had the sense to dump her, although not the sense to wait and dump her after the race ended.

I am sooooo glad they didn't win.

cayugasong 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-11-05, 10:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cayugasong Click to send private message to cayugasong Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Kelly on The Early Show"
Kelly is no prize, but neither is Ron. He continually compared their relationship as a dating couple to his buddies in the military, like those are even comparable. One is supposedly an intimate love relationship and the other is comrades. They may have your back in combat, but try living with any one of them as a lover, and see how the bloom goes off that rose!

He was condescending and rude to her, chiding her about being "emotional", a typical ploy to try to silence a woman. Constantly putting her down. I think she was edited to come across as a #####, and he got the flag-waving patriotic treatment so rampant in our culture today. What I don't get is why she would want to marry a jerk like him?

Tsina 29 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-17-05, 01:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tsina Click to send private message to Tsina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Kelly on The Early Show"
well she admitted that she could not count. LOL.

They should really just part ways. They don't have chemistry and kelly doesn't know her algebra as well.

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

05-11-05, 05:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Forget Pagent Queen-- more like DRAMA QUEEN"
<cannot believe she said what she said about him becoming a POW to get out of the army

On The Morning Show, she kept saying that comment was only a snippet and that she was oh-so-tired and beleagured and that it's not fair to hold it against her, and blah, blah, BLAH!

Nope, Sweetie. You're an idiot AND a shrew.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Karchita 4483 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-05, 05:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Karchita Click to send private message to Karchita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Forget Pagent Queen-- more like DRAMA QUEEN"
There is insider footage that shows a lot more of the conversation. It doesn't make her look any better.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •