The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"!Discovery Channel's new reality program!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

kurranbrown 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-01-04, 05:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kurranbrown Click to send private message to kurranbrown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"!Discovery Channel's new reality program!"
Is your husband constantly forgetting to lock doors? Is your wife happy to leave the house without programming that "annoying" alarm?

Are your kids able to get into the house using only a credit card when they forget their keys?

Do you agree it might be a little too easy for a burglar to break into your home?

There's room for improvement!

Our security experts will tell you AND show you just how vulnerable you are to a break-in. Then once you realize how upsetting life would be without your prized possessions, they'll give you a free upgrade and some tips to avoid similar future intrusions. How safe is your house? Not as safe as we can make it!

Applicants: We are only seeking homeowners who live in the tri-state area within a two-hour drive of New York City. The production shoot will require three days of your time. Please email us at kurranb@liontv.us to find out more.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: !Discovery Channel's new realit... udg 11-02-04 1
   RE: !Discovery Channel's new realit... kurranbrown 11-03-04 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

udg 3381 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-02-04, 05:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: !Discovery Channel's new reality program!"
Um... This would be a really cool way to find houses to break into.

And, this: Our security experts will tell you AND show you just how vulnerable you are to a break-in. Then once you realize how upsetting life would be without your prized possessions... sounds like the show intends to do just that.

Slice n' Dice's Sigpic Chop Shop 2004

kurranbrown 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-03-04, 10:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kurranbrown Click to send private message to kurranbrown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: !Discovery Channel's new reality program!"
It could be I guess but, the program is intended to increase residents security awareness and show them effective ways of securing their homes, new products in the market, and what they need to change in their everyday habits.

Feel free to look us up on the web at: http://dsc.discovery.com/fansites/apply/getondiscovery.html

I can be reached at my office at (212)206.8633 x3870 if you would like more info.

Sincerely,
Kurran L. Brown

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •