The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"New Rumor in the Mill..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

BriarRosie 990 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-18-05, 01:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BriarRosie Click to send private message to BriarRosie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"New Rumor in the Mill..."
My sister heard a new rumor and wanted to know if I heard it.
I hadn't, so I'm sharing it with you. I would lvoe to know
if anyone else heard this:

The rumor:
Jen picks Jerry. Jen and Jerry call it quits after one week.
Jen is currently dating a "well-connected" guy in Chicago,
but it's not Bill Rancic.

That's the weirdest rumor I've heard so far.

I hope it's all false, since I want Jen to pick John Paul!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: New Rumor in the Mill... Lolette 02-18-05 1
   Billy Dec 's Picture Lolette 02-18-05 2
       RE: Billy Dec 's Picture Lolette 02-19-05 3
           RE: Billy Dec 's Picture Lolette 02-19-05 4
       RE: Billy Dec 's Picture wregle 02-21-05 8
   RE: New Rumor in the Mill... BriarRosie 02-21-05 5
 RE: New Rumor in the Mill... DebCapsFan 02-21-05 6
 RE: New Rumor in the Mill... Spidey 02-21-05 7
 I think they answered this... cookiemom 02-22-05 9
   RE: I think they answered this... Elaine0 02-22-05 10
       RE: I think they answered this... BriarRosie 02-22-05 11
           RE: I think they answered this... volsfan 02-22-05 12
               RE: I think they answered this... Loree 02-22-05 13
 RE: New Rumor in the Mill... NManion 02-22-05 14
   RE: New Rumor in the Mill... teacherkelly 02-22-05 15
 RE: New Rumor in the Mill... Iplaytennis 02-23-05 16
   RE: New Rumor in the Mill... Kimmyb 02-23-05 17
 RE: New Rumor in the Mill... Loree 02-23-05 18
   RE: New Rumor in the Mill... Lolette 02-24-05 19
   RE: New Rumor in the Mill... BriarRosie 02-24-05 20
 RE: New Rumor in the Mill... Mimi_1919 02-28-05 21

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Lolette 254 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-18-05, 06:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lolette Click to send private message to Lolette Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: New Rumor in the Mill..."
His name is Billy Dec, he is Jen's Boss http://www.denverpost.com/Stories/0,1413,36~78~2715147,00.html

02-18-05, 06:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lolette Click to send private message to Lolette Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Billy Dec 's Picture"
Go to profiles after you click on this website , also is Jen Schefft name -account executive http://www.rockitranch.com/

02-19-05, 11:33 AM (EST)
3. "RE: Billy Dec 's Picture"
More pictures http://www.wireimage.com/GalleryListing.asp?navtyp=SRH&logsrch=1

02-19-05, 11:36 AM (EST)
4. "RE: Billy Dec 's Picture"
In "Search" type - Billy Dec

wregle 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-21-05, 09:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wregle Click to send private message to wregle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Billy Dec 's Picture"
Also in the gallery picture 15 of 15, there is a pic of Jen.

02-21-05, 09:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BriarRosie Click to send private message to BriarRosie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: New Rumor in the Mill..."
Oh geez, HIM? I'm in Chicago, so I have heard of him.

DebCapsFan 2747 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

02-21-05, 06:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DebCapsFan Click to send private message to DebCapsFan Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: New Rumor in the Mill..."
I remember during the Trista season when the rumor came out right before the end that she and Charlie had been pulled over in their car, implying they were together. But that was back when this show was interesting.

It might explain the unflattering edit of wonder girl Jen though.

Made for me by RolldDice.

Spidey 6259 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-21-05, 07:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spidey Click to send private message to Spidey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: New Rumor in the Mill..."
I read a categorical denial about this somewhere on the web today, but of course I can't remember where.

If true, it would be pretty funny. After all this lusting, they finally have at each other and then realize they have nothing in common.

Perhaps the sex was not so good?

cookiemom 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-22-05, 01:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cookiemom Click to send private message to cookiemom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "I think they answered this..."
tonight when they said that Jen would give her answer live next Monday night.... Sounds like neither guy knows yet whether he is the chosen the one...I wonder if that means she hasn't been in contact with either guy since filming ended or if she has privately seen both guys?...seems like an interesting way to keep each guy on the hook...so, I guess what I'm saying is if the guy doesn't know if he is chosen, they can't very well have broken up...

Elaine0 1507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

02-22-05, 08:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Elaine0 Click to send private message to Elaine0 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: I think they answered this..."
I believe they said two guys propose, one is rejected and the other one has to wait for his answer on the live show next week. So that would mean the one guy was off the hook and the other one has been waiting for months to find out if Jen will marry him.

Is it just me or is that a little hard to believe? How could you continue a relationship, even a secret one, with that question hanging the air? Why should Jen get months to make up her mind? What if the guy changed his mind. He could be engaged to someone else by now.

02-22-05, 08:56 AM (EST)
11. "RE: I think they answered this..."
Ryan, Wendell and John Paul are in Chicago at this moment (as I'm typing) on a morning radio show discussing the show.

John Paul hinted at something about the proposals. He said,
"There are two proposals, but three people in the equation",
which leads me to believe that JEN made one of the proposals.

That sure does add a twist, doesn't it?

Never let hairdresser Chris near a microphone again. Ever.

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

02-22-05, 09:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: I think they answered this..."
Didn't they show two guys with rings getting on one knee on the previews for next week's show?

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

02-22-05, 09:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: I think they answered this..."
Yes, both guys have the ring and offer it to Jen in the previews. We are told it is her choice who she rejects. And then she has to decide if she is ready to marry the guy she picks.

If they truly mean that she doesn't give the guy an answer till now, that will really change things. Because most seasons the person picked has gotten upset by things they saw on the other dates on TV. And the Bachelor/Bachelorette has had alot of explaining to do. Not to mention all the stories that show up in the gossip mags after the show starts. So what the person wanted when the filming ends and how they feel now could have changed. And I mean for both her and him.

NManion 1 desperate attention whore postings

02-22-05, 12:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail NManion Click to send private message to NManion Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: New Rumor in the Mill..."
The well-connected guy is the president of Rockit here in Chicago. My friend works there and she said they dont announce it but the staff knows and its very obvious when shes in there.

teacherkelly 179 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-22-05, 05:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail teacherkelly Click to send private message to teacherkelly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: New Rumor in the Mill..."
If you really want all the rumors going thru the mill head over to ABC's Bachelorette message board.

Wildest rumor so far is that the third person in the equation is Andrew Firestone. After they taped the Men Tell All segment, he decided that he wanted Jen back and that they are back together. That is the answer she is going to give live on ATFR...a yes or no to Andrew.

Iplaytennis 1 desperate attention whore postings

02-23-05, 04:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Iplaytennis Click to send private message to Iplaytennis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: New Rumor in the Mill..."
I heard on the radio last night, that Star magazine has said that Jen and her chosen one have already split. And she is now dating her boss... a man that owns several Chicago restaurants or nightclubs I think they said.

Kimmyb 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-23-05, 05:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kimmyb Click to send private message to Kimmyb Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: New Rumor in the Mill..."
I am not sure what is goign to happen but if you watched the last show where the "men tell all" they showed Firestone in the corner of the screen watching the videos of both JP and Jerry on their dates with Jen. He didnt look happy. I almost want to agree that something is going to happen where Firestone comes back into the picture and asks Jen to come back to him. Yes, I know he said he would never go back with her but that may have been said to twist things. I dont like Firestone and still want JP to win for sure!!!! Jerry is a lust thing and for sure wont last.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

02-23-05, 06:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: New Rumor in the Mill..."
If Jen is really dating her boss. I wonder how they will handle that on "After the Final Rose"? Will she admit it? Or will she pretend to be in love with her final pick?

02-24-05, 00:10 AM (EST)
19. "RE: New Rumor in the Mill..."
New article from "Star Magazine" Jen Schefft Finds Romance...but not with one Of the Bachelors ! http://www.starmagazine.com/news/61593

02-24-05, 09:01 AM (EST)
20. "RE: New Rumor in the Mill..."
I'd like to make a prediction.

Jen will have a "deer in the headlights" look in her eyes.

If any of the rumors are remotely true, then I can't
wait to watch this train wreck in the making!

The one I'll feel sorry for the most is me. For watching the show.

Mimi_1919 7 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-05, 10:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Mimi_1919 Click to send private message to Mimi_1919 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: New Rumor in the Mill..."
Well they ask her if she is dating her boss . . . they should have asked if she was 'screwing' her boss !! Probably true. I have no respect for her. She deserves what she gets.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •