The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Colby and Partner win RC"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

cowboyroo 590 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-27-01, 10:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cowboyroo Click to send private message to cowboyroo Click to check IP address of the poster
"Colby and Partner win RC"
I can't figure out how to copy the picture, but in the shot of Colby sliding down the net thing, you can see two bodies climbing up the other side, which means they are behind. I am assuming since in this looks to be the end of the race, that Colby and "the one with the hair" win, since the other two are not even to the top of the ladder yet. Look in the upper right corner of the picture, you can clearly see a female body climbing, and another just behind. If someone can post the pic on this thread, go for it.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 The picture AyatollahKhomeini 03-27-01 1
   RE: The picture SurvivinDawg 03-27-01 2
       RE: The picture md23rewls 03-27-01 3
           Admitting when I am wrong.... SurvivinDawg 03-28-01 4
       RE: The picture Loree 03-28-01 5
           RE: The picture Kokoro 03-28-01 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

03-27-01, 09:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "The picture"

I clearly see someone climbing the ladder, as you say. But there are four teams in the race. Does the fact that they are ahead of one of the other three really mean that Colby and his partner win?

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-27-01, 09:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The picture"
The race could be a series of heats. One against one, leaving 4 winners, who then pair off, then the final two to determine the winner.

*** Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

md23rewls 23 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-27-01, 11:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail md23rewls Click to send private message to md23rewls Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The picture"
Here is a quote from the CBS website: "While others insist on choosing partners from a hat, Jerri insists that Colby be her partner--period--because "this is not a fair game." Will she get her wish?" This means that they don't race to decide who they are partnered with.

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

03-28-01, 09:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Admitting when I am wrong...."
That's true about Jerri insisting on Colby, I'd forgotten that. My theory holds less water than Keith's rice.

*** Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

03-28-01, 01:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The picture"
It looks like the top of Jerri's head in the bottom left corner ahead of Colby. So Colby is between 2 people. But depending how the teams run the race it really doesn't tell us anything.

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-28-01, 09:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The picture"
Okay this is more spec but if and only if the races are run in pairs, which seems likely because of the twin ladders, then the teams that we do know are Colby and Jerri/ Rodger and Tina. Again, if the teams are running together, Rodger is really not physically up to challenges like this and so the ones in the bg in that photo are most likely another team and therefore, C and J would be ahead of at least 2 groups. Doesn't really make them the winners but it eliminates another team.....'course this could be right at the beginning of the course and Jerri could fall on her a## or something, therby screwing them.

Ooooh watch out everyone there's a "crack" in the alliance. Yeah, maybe; If crack was slang for millionaire.

And my new mascot type thingy:

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •