The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"AI3 PTTE Finale"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

05-28-04, 06:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"AI3 PTTE Finale"
Whay a long strange trip it has been!
Last year we had a two way tie for first,
what will this year hold?

Lets get to the results!
AI2=two winners, so it is only appropriate that AI3 would have 3 winners
Congrats going out to cuauhtewatemoccajava , tommyboy, and valleygirl

I also want to give a shout out to {b] mizzeve she waits until the very last show to pull out of last place.

So that means deviousweasel is the red ink champion of AI3
PTTE, weather they were trying or not.

The Final results

1rst
cuauhtewatemoccajava (18points)
tommyboy (18points)
valleygirl (18points)

4rth
ztugo (20points)

5th
yensid (22points) *the one person who should have picked Fantasia from the beginning

6th
drooler (23points)

7th
ylena (24points)
curveball (24points)

9th
irene_mcgee (25points)

10th
managerr (26points)
Survivorscott (26points)

12th
buckeyegirl (28points)
java (28points)
monicanada (28points)

15th
littlemisssmartypants (29points)

16th
ricky (30points)
Spidey (Dunkelman) (30points)

18th
ulalame (31points)
qwertypie (31points)
mistral (31points)

21rst
johnthemod (32points)
nailbone (32points)
tk72 (32points)
emj92 (32points)
minkey (32points)
tig_ger (32points)

27th
mysticjewel (33points)
I_am_he (33points)
lilnik8 (33points)
angelfood (33points)

31rst
guessitrains (34points)
emydi (34points)
elroyjetson (34points)

34rth
712 (35points)
pm5pml5 (35points)
glow (35)

37th
badger (36points)

38th
katzenjammerkid (38points)
englprof (38points)
mtw1961 (38points)

41rst
fishercat (39points)
doodlebug (39points)

43rd
emt135 (40points)
joannie (40points)
breezy (40points)
starryluna (40points)

47th
kiki_k (41points)
seaotter (41points)

49th
geg6 (44points)

I am sorry you are in the bottom three until at least next season

50th
frisky (48points)
mizzeve (48points)

52nd
deviousweasel (52points)

*yensid was the name of Mickey Mouse's characture as the sorccerer's apprentice in "Fantasia"

Thank you all for playing it has been a weird season, but we made it through. remember to give the new kids on the boards some slack, they are just excited about the show and their favorite contestants.

Also remember to support your favorites when their albums come out.

Last but not least. You may love him or hate him, But Johnny Red gets the last shout out of the PTTE!

YOUR IDOLMASTER

SURVIVORSCOTT OUT!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: AI3 PTTE Finale Pepito 05-28-04 1
 RE: AI3 PTTE Finale ValleyGirl 05-29-04 2
   RE: AI3 PTTE Finale Cuauhtewatemoccajava 05-29-04 3
 RE: AI3 PTTE Finale qwertypie 05-30-04 4
 RE: AI3 PTTE Finale drooler 05-30-04 5
 RE: AI3 PTTE Finale yensid 06-01-04 6
 Yes! Devious Weasel 06-01-04 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Pepito 587 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-28-04, 08:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pepito Click to send private message to Pepito Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: AI3 PTTE Finale"
CONGRATS cuauhtewatemoccajava, tommyboy, and valleygirl!!

You clairvoyant DAWS, ya' all.

Good Job!!

ValleyGirl 377 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-29-04, 02:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ValleyGirl Click to send private message to ValleyGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: AI3 PTTE Finale"
Thanks "survivorscott" for hosting this game. It's people like you who make it fun to be here!

Congratulations to my fellow winners moccaj and tommyboy.

I never thought I had a shot at winning this game, especially after I had picked 'LaToya' to be the AI winner. Oh well, I'm willing to share the title.

See y'all next year, valleygirl out!

Cuauhtewatemoccajava 133 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-29-04, 08:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cuauhtewatemoccajava Click to send private message to Cuauhtewatemoccajava Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: AI3 PTTE Finale"
Wow, I wasn't keeping tags on ValleyGirl! I thought Jasmine would do her in, but she snuck up on me and also won!

Congratulations to both Valleygirl and Tommy!

Yay!

qwertypie 9776 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-30-04, 10:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: AI3 PTTE Finale"
Thanks, this was fun! It certainly made suffering through AI 3 bearable.

La Vida es un Tango!

drooler 67 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-30-04, 01:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail drooler Click to send private message to drooler Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: AI3 PTTE Finale"
Congrats to the winners!

I just want to say (tears, fanning face with hands)that my goal was to be the oldest person in the top ten (snuffling sound) and I achieved that through hard work and my Magic 8 Ball (sob).

But seriously--it was a lot fun!

yensid 786 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

06-01-04, 03:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail yensid Click to send private message to yensid Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: AI3 PTTE Finale"
OK. I probably should have picked Fantasia, but I just can't, couldn't even bring myself to make a change. I just don't get her and don't like her voice. Just me.

Survivorscott: not to be picky but YenSid is actually the sorccerer's name in Fantasia, not Mickey's name, but you are close. Most people just assume that it is Disney backward and don't realize the significance.

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-01-04, 05:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Yes!"
I won! I won! I - wait. Low points? We wanted low points?

Nevermind.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •