The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"I Don't Care What People Say...Diane Sucks!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

LavaGirrl 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-02-06, 09:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LavaGirrl Click to send private message to LavaGirrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"I Don't Care What People Say...Diane Sucks!"
Hi everybody, I just need to say that Diane is gross. I'm glad that she got put up on the block! Janelle maybe annoying to many people, but I commend her for what she did and for what she is doing!............I'd like to hear everyone's responces.....Thank You.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: I Don't Care What People Say...... Savahnna 08-02-06 1
   RE: I Don't Care What People Say...... brvnkrz 08-02-06 4
 RE: I Don't Care What People Say...... nailbone 08-02-06 2
   RE: I Don't Care What People Say...... LittleFox 08-02-06 3
       RE: I Don't Care What People Say...... nailbone 08-02-06 5
 Diane Sucks? Cool. kingfish 08-02-06 6
   RE: Diane Sucks? Cool. LavaGirrl 08-04-06 7
       RE: Diane Sucks? Cool. BoxerLover 08-04-06 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Savahnna 844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-02-06, 10:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: I Don't Care What People Say...Diane Sucks!"
I don't find Diane "gross"....but I don't like her. I do find her catty and "bitchy".

I'm sorry to say I don't commend Janelle for what she is doing.I think she is being manipulated and liking it.

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-02-06, 01:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: I Don't Care What People Say...Diane Sucks!"
I just hate the fact that she cries so damn much. *rolls eyes*

A wonderful Tribe original

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

08-02-06, 01:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: I Don't Care What People Say...Diane Sucks!"
i'm not really partial to Diane, either. She's just mean, and has no real redeeming value. She cries and mopes or b!tches all day long.

I'm gonna withhold commendations until we see if this "strategy" of Janelle's works.

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster and OT Fantasy Football Champ! o-

LittleFox 127 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-02-06, 01:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LittleFox Click to send private message to LittleFox Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: I Don't Care What People Say...Diane Sucks!"
Oh come on nailbone! Post your ideas now!!!!!!!! Hehe.

I just really, really, really hope my Janie is not as dumb as she is making herwself look right now - I really, really, really hope it is actually HER playing will, and not the other way around.......

*Come join the coolest club in town!:

http://s2.excoboard.com/exco/index.php?boardid=20486

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

08-02-06, 02:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: I Don't Care What People Say...Diane Sucks!"
CattyChat has a really good explanation over in today's live feed thread, but basically what it amounts to is that BB6 still has numbers on CT, and can placate the remaining "floaters" after the eviction today. James is really the only one majorly upset, and he won't be able to put together the numbers yet to do anything other than b!tch about it.

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster and OT Fantasy Football Champ! o-

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

08-02-06, 07:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Diane Sucks? Cool. "
LAST EDITED ON 08-02-06 AT 09:26 PM (EST)

I've been waiting patiently for someone (other than myself) to point out that the Diane sucking thing? That's a good thing, right? A positive. It's not just me, is it?

Seriously though, it's hard to get worked up with a non-entity like Diane. So she's either emotional or is using the pity card, or both. So what? If that really got to me I'd have to divorce most or all of my friends and family, including myself. Including most of you, and I'd never do that. (smiley face)

ETA: welcome to the boards, Lavagirl. You sound like a hottie.

LavaGirrl 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-04-06, 02:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LavaGirrl Click to send private message to LavaGirrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Diane Sucks? Cool. "
LAST EDITED ON 08-04-06 AT 02:24 PM (EST)

Thank You kingfish...

I'm glad too that somebody else shares a dislike of that ugly, boyish-looking.......wimpering witch! Did any of you guys notice how insecure she was on season 6? Ding-Dong the witch is dead..........I'm incredibly happy she is finaly gone and done with!!!! Get down wit Yo' bad self, Janelle!
-Oh yeah, I hope also that she is playing Will....and not the opposite!........I find it funny how all the other girls across America (including in the show) are seething with jealousy for Janey! I personally find her beautiful and clever!

BoxerLover 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-04-06, 02:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BoxerLover Click to send private message to BoxerLover Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Diane Sucks? Cool. "
I am SOOOO glad Diane is G-O-N-E!!! No more do I have to look at her ugly face. I also think Janey is smart in taking out the floaters. THEY did have the numbers and should be eliminated FIRST. I like Janelle and I hope she sees the WHOLE picture!!!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •