The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Will's reaction to getting canned a..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Current Message

iloverob 108 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-06-06, 12:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail iloverob Click to send private message to iloverob Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Will's reaction to getting cann..."
I understand your point of view. I just can't get past that he didn't try very hard the night that Erika and Janelle talked - he knew something was up. And, though he didn't have a lot of time yesterday since they slept so late, he had enough time to at least try.

I also understand that Janelle wasn't giving him anything to work with - like admitting to him that Erika spilled the beans, but Will suspected anyway. All afternoon, I was thinking, please go work your magic and he didn't do anything - not even a twirl (LOL). It's just not like him to give up like that. So the above is just my opinion as to why....my only other guess is male pms? LOL

As far as Will not winning POV - I believe that is his ego - he wins by manipulating not by winning comps. If he did win, he'd want to be able to say that he not only won twice, but won both times without winning a competition. Playing Will's way is to assure that everyone wants to take you to the final 2, therefore you don't have to win comps/POV. He just seemed to let go of his game at the end.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Will's reaction to getting canned a...   iloverob     09-06-06       
   RE: Will's reaction to getting cann...   LadyT     09-06-06     1  
     RE: Will's reaction to getting cann...   Wacko Jacko     09-06-06     3  
         RE: Will's reaction to getting cann...   CantStandToLook     09-06-06     4  
         RE: Will's reaction to getting cann...   iloverob     09-06-06     8  
             RE: Will's reaction to getting cann...   yamihooked     09-06-06     12  
             RE: Will's reaction to getting cann...   JoshInSGV     09-06-06     18  
   RE: Will's reaction to getting cann...   CantStandToLook     09-06-06     2  
   RE: Will's reaction to getting cann...   Wacko Jacko     09-06-06     5  
     RE: Will's reaction to getting cann...   iloverob     09-06-06     9  
     RE: Will's reaction to getting cann...   Miami Joe     09-06-06     11  
         RE: Will's reaction to getting cann...   rjrabbit     09-06-06     21  
   RE: Will's reaction to getting cann...   maryellennaco     09-06-06     6  
     RE: Will's reaction to getting cann...   fedcamper     09-07-06     25  
   RE: Will's reaction to getting cann...   ginger     09-06-06     7  
     RE: Will's reaction to getting cann...   Issis257     09-06-06     10  
         RE: Will's reaction to getting cann...   JoshInSGV     09-06-06     19  
   RE: Will's reaction to getting cann...   MizJazmine     09-06-06     13  
   RE: Will's reaction to getting cann...   Quest     09-06-06     14  
     RE: Will's reaction to getting cann...   Miami Joe     09-06-06     15  
         RE: Will's reaction to getting cann...   Quest     09-06-06     16  
         RE: Will's reaction to getting cann...   Issis257     09-06-06     17  
             RE: Will's reaction to getting cann...   KristalClear     09-06-06     20  
                 RE: Will's reaction to getting cann...   Issis257     09-06-06     22  
                     RE: Will's reaction to getting cann...   KristalClear     09-06-06     24  
                 RE: Will's reaction to getting cann...   MizJazmine     09-06-06     23  
   RE: Will's reaction to getting cann...   DrKegel     09-09-06     26  
     RE: Will's reaction to getting cann...   Quest     09-09-06     27  
         RE: Will's reaction to getting cann...   DrKegel     09-10-06     28  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •