The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Stupid Little Twist I Thought Of"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

xxinvincible 101 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-03-02, 10:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail xxinvincible Click to send private message to xxinvincible Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Stupid Little Twist I Thought Of"
I was bored and thinking of a twist that they could use on BB. Heres what I was thinking:

8 people are left. The HOH is warned in the diary room right before they put keys in that the order could make some difference. 5 keys will be pulled at this point. First key is pulled. They are instructed to go into the diary room. They are asked if they could vote to evict anyone in the house beside the HOH, who would it be. They tell them and they are instructed into the living room and they may not speak to anyone. HOH is instructed to pull second key. Second key goes to DR and can vote to evict anyone besides first key pulled and HOH. Go to LR, don't speak. Third key pulled goes to DR. Votes for anyone besides 2nd key, 1st key, and HOH. This continues. Then Big Brother announces to the house who got the most votes (to make things more interesting, people would have to reveal who they voted for). That person would be offered 20 G's to leave. If it was unaccepted, 2nd most votes would get the offer and so on until only people without votes remained. Then if any of them wanted it they could do a lowest bid thing, and whoever would take the lowest amount of money (under 20 G's) to leave would leave with that amount of money. The people who didn't want it just wouldn't participate.

LOL, kind of stupid

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Stupid Little Twist I Thought O... nailbone 08-03-02 1
 RE: Stupid Little Twist I Thought O... Survivorerist 08-04-02 2
 RE: Stupid Little Twist I Thought O... Red Lady 08-04-02 3
 RE: Stupid Little Twist I Thought O... xxinvincible 08-04-02 4
   RE: Stupid Little Twist I Thought O... Survivorerist 08-05-02 5
       RE: Stupid Little Twist I Thought O... sherlock 08-05-02 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-03-02, 10:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Stupid Little Twist I Thought Of"
Interesting. I think $20K might be a bit high, but it would be interesting to see if someone would be convinced enough at this point that there's no way they'd win that they might take this deal.

- This Space For Rent

Daytime, nighttime, anytime, things go better with Rock! - Def Leppard

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

08-04-02, 00:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorerist Click to send private message to Survivorerist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Stupid Little Twist I Thought Of"
Hey, it's not that stupid. I'd love to see if anyone would be smart enough to take the offer. But, unlike Nailbone, I think the offer should maybe be a little higher, maybe 30-35k and maybe it could be taken out of the final winner's grand prize (like in The Mole, I would've loved to see Elavia's 50k come out of the pot, just to burn the players for hating her)

=======================

Survivorerist - Oh where oh where did my sig pic go?

(Courtesy of Strider )

"Oh my heck, I'm so very glad that that's over. The 2001-2 television season was, for this sofa spud, cruelly and unusually punishing."
-Antonia Zerbisias, The Toronto Star

Red Lady 2010 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-04-02, 01:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Red%20Lady Click to send private message to Red%20Lady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Stupid Little Twist I Thought Of"
I like your thinking xxinvincible! Very clever. If CBS is smart, they'll to turn to our posts to figure out which way to go with the show! You must be "the mole" or somethin', right?

Regards,

xxinvincible 101 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-04-02, 08:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail xxinvincible Click to send private message to xxinvincible Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Stupid Little Twist I Thought Of"
I think that 20K is good seing that runner up gets 50K. And Redlady, yes, I am the Mole

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

08-05-02, 00:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorerist Click to send private message to Survivorerist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Stupid Little Twist I Thought Of"
>>>I think that 20K is good seing that runner up gets 50K<<<

Are you serious? The runner-up only gets 50k? I know it's proportional to Survivor, but now I can see why everyone tries to use this show to get famous. You sure as heck ain't gonna get rich, might as well go for the gusto, right?

=======================

Survivorerist - Oh where oh where did my sig pic go?

(Courtesy of Strider )

"Oh my heck, I'm so very glad that that's over. The 2001-2 television season was, for this sofa spud, cruelly and unusually punishing."
-Antonia Zerbisias, The Toronto Star

sherlock 450 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-05-02, 09:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sherlock Click to send private message to sherlock Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Stupid Little Twist I Thought Of"
Good thinking, xxinvincible!

"Elementary, my dear Watson!"

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •