The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Bachelor 2 Aaron & Helene Break-Up"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

Long Dong Pagong 25 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-01-03, 12:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Long%20Dong%20Pagong Click to send private message to Long%20Dong%20Pagong Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Bachelor 2 Aaron & Helene Break-Up"
Not sure if anyone has posted anything else on this earlier, but I found this early after seeing some comments on another board...

http://www.springfieldnewsleader.com/webextra/bachelor/index.shtml

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Bachelor 2 Aaron & Helene Break... Spidey 02-01-03 1
   RE: Bachelor 2 Aaron & Helene Break... Long Dong Pagong 02-03-03 3
 RE: Bachelor 2 Aaron & Helene Break... MellowYellow 02-01-03 2
 RE: Bachelor 2 Aaron & Helene Break... Lisapooh 02-03-03 4
 RE: Bachelor 2 Aaron & Helene Break... Ahtumbreez 02-04-03 5
   RE: Bachelor 2 Aaron & Helene Break... SurvivorOverlord 02-04-03 6
 RE: Bachelor 2 Aaron & Helene Break... Schnookie Palookie 02-04-03 7
   RE: Bachelor 2 Aaron & Helene Break... jase 02-05-03 8
       RE: Bachelor 2 Aaron & Helene Break... Long Dong Pagong 02-05-03 11
 Aaron and Brooke again? Gruvybaby 02-05-03 9
   RE: Aaron and Brooke again? SurvivorBlows 02-05-03 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Spidey 6259 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-01-03, 12:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spidey Click to send private message to Spidey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Bachelor 2 Aaron & Helene Break-Up"
What a shock. Like we all didn't see that coming like a freight train! Thanks for the link. And welcome to the Boards! (Love the screen name!)

02-03-03, 02:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Long%20Dong%20Pagong Click to send private message to Long%20Dong%20Pagong Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Bachelor 2 Aaron & Helene Break-Up"
Thanks for the welcome! In looking for a screen name, I tried to come up with something that reflected an affinity for Survivor, and apparently had the Clarence Thomas hearings on my mind for some reason...I guess it sounded good at the time...

It seemed to be more of a question of "when" rather than "if" regarding this break-up; too bad we didn't have a "death (of the relationship) pool" on this board - maybe a thought for "The Bachelorette".

Apparently, this N.Y.Post reporter didn't get the word the day before...

http://www.nypost.com/entertainment/68001.htm

Plenty of basher fodder in the original article alone...

“And the media attention doesn’t help.”

Give me a break! We know you were dragged kicking and screaming to appear on this show to begin with, and never had any intention of promoting yourself, your family's bank, or your new restaurant in the process of doing it...

MellowYellow 346 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-01-03, 01:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MellowYellow Click to send private message to MellowYellow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Bachelor 2 Aaron & Helene Break-Up"
The one who loves least wins. In any relationship. She wins!

Lisapooh 12664 desperate attention whore postings

02-03-03, 02:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisapooh Click to send private message to Lisapooh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Bachelor 2 Aaron & Helene Break-Up"
from the article --

“Sure, I could have just given her a rose. And no, I don’t regret popping the question. ... I just don’t see the downside of taking a leap of faith there. It’s unfortunate it didn’t work out. And I do take an engagement very seriously.

Yes Aaron, that's why you'have two broken engagements - because you take it so seriously!

And I love how he complains about the media pressure - dude - don't search for a wife on a limited run television series and we won't care. Nice publicity right before your restaurant opens too!

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

02-04-03, 07:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Bachelor 2 Aaron & Helene Break-Up"
At first I thought Aaron was much classier than Alex, but my gosh the boy is a bigger DAW than I'll ever be. He's at every promotional event around town from a car sale to prom dress sale, he's on the local radio station at least once a week (granted some is for charity, but somehow Trolley's is always mentioned). I for one am ready for his 15 minutes of fame to be over with and for him to fade back into the woodwork. I'm going to start a local "I'm TIRED of Aaron" club!

(c) 2003 GeorgiaBelle Creations,Inc. All rights reserved

SurvivorOverlord 1351 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-04-03, 10:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorOverlord Click to send private message to SurvivorOverlord Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Bachelor 2 Aaron & Helene Break-Up"
I'm sure that it's pure coincidence that the break-up became public and the national TV interview about it all are happening just a few days before Trolley's opens....YEAH RIGHT!

Seeing how all these women in America were swooning over this guy....how many single women do you think will be lined up to get into that restaruant???

"It's only cheating if you get caught".....Al Bundy

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings

02-04-03, 12:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Bachelor 2 Aaron & Helene Break-Up"
Welcome LDP! I love your name

jase 187 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-05-03, 06:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jase Click to send private message to jase Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Bachelor 2 Aaron & Helene Break-Up"
I'm not surprised by this and I'm hoping that ABC decides to close the book on the Bachelor and Bachelorette very soon (their overall ratings are still bad despite the marginal success of both shows). They should try to come up with reality shows that are both entertaining and worth watching.

02-05-03, 11:27 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Bachelor 2 Aaron & Helene Break-Up"
It's almost as if ABC is throwing in the towel on the whole concept "finding one's 'life partner'" through these shows, with the earlier announcement that they were essentially "Joe Millionaire-izing" the Bachelor 3:

"the star of "Bachelor 3" is 'also the son of one of America's most affluent and prominent families.'" -from the press release on "The Bachelor 3"

Gruvybaby 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-05-03, 09:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Gruvybaby Click to send private message to Gruvybaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Aaron and Brooke again?"
I bet he is wishing he chose Brooke now. She would have moved in a heartbeat for him. He probably dreams of calling her now. Hmph too bad for him!!

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

02-05-03, 10:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Aaron and Brooke again?"
LAST EDITED ON 02-05-03 AT 11:11 PM (EST)

I just learned that ABC is actually going to run with this and "explain why the romance died" a one hour interview special airing on February 20th:

http://www.realitytvworld.com/index/print.php?sid=926

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •