The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Bachelorette 3, Episode 6, Official Summary 1st half - And Then There Were 3"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

trillium 81 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-16-05, 00:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail trillium Click to send private message to trillium Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Bachelorette 3, Episode 6, Official Summary 1st half - And Then There Were 3"
LAST EDITED ON 02-16-05 AT 01:04 AM (EST)

ok, this is my very first time doing anything like this; I sure hope it works out. (edit: the Valentine's Day is supposed to be red and the bold black is supposed to be pink; don't know why those things didn't work <scratching head>)

Valentine’s Day … a day for lovers to enjoy romance … and those without a lover to be left watching reality tv. Since you’re here reading the recap, I’m hoping that you fell into the first category. Due to my daughter locking her keys in her car up at college 70 miles away, unable to find her spare and my husband driving another spare up to her, I’m left here watching our heroine attempt to find love with the 3 remaining bachelors. For me, there’s always next year.

The episode begins with the same old, same old recap. (Do they really think there is anyone who is tuning in for the very first time?) Last week’s episode saw Jen visit the hometowns of the remaining 4 men (ice skating with Ryan) to meet their families and things got a little out of control in Chicago when Wendall’s family slugged down massive quantities of liquor in an effort to loosen up. Could this be why she said good bye to Wendell “in an emotional rose ceremony”? (are they ever not emotional?) Tonight Jen has intimate overnight dates w/ John Paul in Bermuda, Jerry in Hilton Head and Ryan in Cape Cod. The voiceover says: “things start to get serious as the bachelors fall hard for the bachelorette”. (hmmm, we’ll see) they show clips of potential conflicts. Once again the tease that the men will be shocked at the rose ceremony. (Puh-lease, can’t they come up with some new material? Between the commercials and the exact same dialog week after week, they actually show about 25 minutes of new footage each week.) But you’re not here to hear me whine, so on to the action.

Welcome to Bermuda, Part 1: the afternoon - Jen rides in on a waverunner. (They showed 30 secs of the waverunner and it wasn’t part of the date at all so the show must have received a nice amount of coin for the product placement.) Jen notes in her first confessional that she shared a really sweet kiss w/ JP which was a nice ending to a great date and she can’t wait to see if they can continue ‘whatever they have going’ here in Bermuda. (‘whatever they have going’?? what does that mean? She doesn’t know what they have going? Well, that’s our Jen, one of the finest communicators on earth.) Meanwhile, JP is waiting in ankle deep water scanning the horizon wondering (how long it will take for them to get enough waverunner footage before they can get on with the date) when Jen will show up. He gallantly helps her off, gives her a big hug and they walk down the beach holding hands to a secluded lagoon for a picnic on a beach blanket under an umbrella. JP notes that Jen is wearing a beautiful bikini and looks amazing. (He, on the other hand is wearing some dorky flowered knee length trunks.) He’s thinking their relationship has reached the point where they can ‘let loose’. After some wine and small talk about them both liking vacations on the beach, it starts to rain and JP, ever the gallant one, suggests they switch sides so that she will get less wet as the rain is blowing in from the side she was on. They wrap up in towels and talk about how excited each of them is that JP’s here (although Jen doesn’t exactly sound sincere but she really can’t say ‘I’m going through the motions until I can choose Knight Jerry at the final rose ceremony’). After Jen mentions that JP’s family is ‘so-so great’, she gets down to business asking about what his every day schedule is. JP indicates a normal 8am – 5pm day and says that if he didn’t have a business lunch, he would want to have lunch with her every day. Jen notes it’s pouring and as the crew must have enough footage on the beach, they allow the couple to make a run for it, holding hands, back to the hotel. Instead of allowing them to change out of their damp swimsuits, JP only puts on a gray t-shirt and they sit about 2-1/2 feet away from each other on a couch with Jen’s cleavage front and center. Now it’s JP’s turn to ask Jen if they were together what her ideal relationship with him would be. She fumbles to come up with an answer and indicates that she likes spending time with the person she likes but she would want him to have his own friends, doesn’t want to be joined at the hip. She’s not a huge go out every night partier, but prefers to have others over for dinner or just make dinner for the 2 of them at home. JP acknowledges that spending time together is very important and says that while he wants to have fun, he wants to spend all his time having fun with her, that’s how serious he’ll take this thing. (It’s very telling that when JP speaks to Jen, he’s leaning forward, making eye contact, has a smile on his face and you can see genuine warmth in his eyes/on his face while Jen either looks away from him or looks at him from the corners of her eyes when she answers him while sitting up very straight and not looking at all like she is interested in him much less close to head over heels.) After Jen’s confessional that she likes that JP laughs at the stupid things that she says and that he jokingly makes fun of the stupid things that she does since that’s normal and that’s how she wants to be in a relationship, they have more wine, then previews of the evening activities and potential problems with JP & Jerry are shown and we’re on to commercials.

Bermuda, Part 2: the evening - JP & Jen stroll down the beach and through a ‘Moongate’, a giant white horseshoe arch festooned with a spray of flowers at its apex while Jen mumbles something about it being a custom in Bermuda and a symbol of luck in love and marriage, I believe. They continue on to a romantic table for 2 underneath a palapa on the beach. After holding her chair, he sits down and asks: how is this whole experience this time around working out for you? After she says it’s so much harder than she thought it would be, he asks do you think Andrew still plays a factor? (I really wish they would have told her to enunciate much more clearly as it is very difficult to understand her at times.) After acknowledging that JP caught her off-guard, she says it’s been a year since they broke up, and so there is no part of her that thinks what would Andrew think about this. She changes the subject by asking do I give you the feeling that I am guarded and scared? He says he has to be realistic about the situation since he is not going to get engaged just to get engaged, it’s a huge thing for him. Interestingly, they were speaking at the same time and Jen said, you have to be realistic about this because once this over, and the thought was left unfinished as JP finished his sentence. She then says that’s what she likes about him, that he’s not putting on some act to impress her, that he’s just being himself and being a normal person, they laugh and she says I have a surprise for you and quickly turns to pick up ‘the envelope’ which she hands to him to read. It is the note that we’ve come to expect stating that the hope is that they are enjoying their stay in Bermuda and if they choose to forego their individual rooms, they can use the key to stay as a couple in the fantasy suite. JP says it would be an amazing opportunity to spend more time and be with you. They kiss then Jen has one more surprise for JP before they go to the fantasy suite. It is fireworks on the beach. Afterwards, JP asks do you want to get out of this sprinkling rain? So, like the postman, the show must go on, regardless of wind, or storm or sleet. A little more smooching then they’re off to the fantasy suite. Jen in scripted voiceover: tonight has been all romance (huh, after that interrogation on the beach?) and I feel like I’m smiling every time he is around; it never leaves my face. JP feels like they’re on to something and Jen agrees but the something is never defined. JP feels it was one of the best dates he’s ever had and that since they were affectionate, they showed they care for each other and are attracted to each other so nothing could have separated them from spending the night together. (except JP, there was absolutely no passion in those kisses, and she never put her arms around you; they just stayed at her sides). JP asks if they should go upstairs and Jen says sure. Last shot is of them starting to go up the stairs. After a preview of what looks to be a confrontation between Jen & Jerry and a romantic tub scene w/ Ryan, we’re off to commercials. Interestingly, we never saw JP & Jen doing anything together the whole day other than sitting and talking and drinking wine.

Hilton Head, Part 1 - ‘These boots are made for walking’ As Jen walks to meet Jerry from the resort to the gazebo where Jerry is waiting, the producers run Jen’s stream of consciousness that sets up the misdirection on her relationship w/ Jerry: my date w/ JP was so romantic, he addressed every single one of my concerns, he is genuinely interested in me, I wish I was as clear about Jerry’s motives since he is the one guy that acts like he is really confident about all of this and that he’s got it in the bag. I’m just worried that he might be a player and I don’t want to get my heart broken again. Kinda funny watching her walk as she’s wearing tan suede knee high boots and pumping her arms with a very eager look on her face. She runs up the last ten feet and jumps into his arms. During Big hug she says in a lilting voice how are you? Jerry says with feeling “feels like it’s been forever and ever. Jen replies, me, too; forever. In Jerry’s confessional he indicates he is nervous and anxious to see her as he considers her to be his soulmate and it’s time to get serious and to ask each other some tough questions to get an understanding of where they stand and what we want for our future. They walk over to a picnic table with a red & white gingham tablecloth, the obligatory glasses of wine, plate of fruit and an old red kerosene lantern (it’s the middle of the day, mind you). They talk about Jerry’s nervousness, about his crush on her. All the while Jen is rapturously smiling at him and asks if he wants to play croquet but warns him that she’s really good. Big time staring at booty as she bends over to stroke the ball. There’s some real flirting going on here or is he just trying to distract her when he says you look very pretty; I like the way your hair blows in the wind? Jen’s giggling like a schoolgirl is for real, though; she did that pose from Legally Blonde, the one at the conclusion of the bend and snap; she’s obviously smitten. They are definitely having fun, a stark contrast to the date w/ JP. (and not only is Jerry fun to be with, he is so gorgeous; they are going to have some beautiful babies) She congratulates him; another big hug then a confessional voiceover acknowledging they have chemistry and fun but worried whether he’s being serious because if he’s not, she’s going to be pretty upset because she’s feeling something real and she doesn’t want to be fooled. They walk over to sit on a bench, he tucks a blanket over their laps and put his arm around her pulling her close and stroking her arm. (Hey, she has another glass of wine in her hand; those prop/set people are quick.) She asks him to tell me 3 things about me that you like. First, you light up a room and I’ve fantasized about being with a woman who can entertain without me babysitting and I get as much joy watching her making other people smile; that’s a gift. You make me feel weird, I get uncomfortable and then I get comfortable and that’s interesting to me. 3rd, you’re willingness to accept my life or be open enough to understand.

TO BE CONTINUED

well folks, that's as far as I've gotten thus far, so I'll have to finish up on Thursday. Going to watch the Spartans kick Gopher booty on Wednesday!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Bachelorette 3, Episode 6, Offi... SilverStar 02-17-05 1
 RE: Bachelorette 3, Episode 6, Offi... kc27 02-17-05 2
 RE: Bachelorette 3, Episode 6, Offi... seahorse 02-17-05 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-17-05, 12:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Bachelorette 3, Episode 6, Official Summary 1st half - And Then There Were 3"
Great job so far Trillium. I'm anxiously awaiting the rest.

Syren? she awesome.

kc27 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-17-05, 02:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kc27 Click to send private message to kc27 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Bachelorette 3, Episode 6, Official Summary 1st half - And Then There Were 3"
ooohhh....that was realllly good! I was lucky enough to have a romantic night - even though I reallly wanted to watch the show - shouldve taped (or get TIVO). But, you did a fantastic writing up - do you do it for a livign. Cant wait for Part II.

Thanks!

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-17-05, 03:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Bachelorette 3, Episode 6, Official Summary 1st half - And Then There Were 3"
Very good first summary, trillium.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •