The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"How far can Meredith/Gretchen go?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Spoiler/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

louislam 475 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-25-05, 02:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail louislam Click to send private message to louislam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"How far can Meredith/Gretchen go?"
I am surprised that Meredith/Gretchen can still stay in the race, not being the 4th eliminated team like Don/Mary Jean in last season. It also seemed that their performance was not bad.

So, do you think they can stay a little bit longer in the race? I start to think that it is possible, since there are still some dumb couples going to be eliminated. As Phil said he likes this season the most, this may mean that the final 4 teams give us some surprise. Since there are no male/male or female/female teams left and all remaining teams are mostly young couples (just like season 6), I think if M/G can stay longer, it will be amazing. This is just my thought, since I am tired to see all young couples racing...

But there is one problem for M/G, could anyone notice it? In every episode, M/G always got problem travelling to the pitstop.. I just wonder why the producers showed that in every episode, does this mean that they will be eliminated due to lost before the pitstop?

The Amazing Race Fan from Hong Kong!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: How far can Meredith/Gretchen g... pmspml5 03-25-05 1
 RE: How far can Meredith/Gretchen g... TARugh 03-25-05 2
 RE: How far can Meredith/Gretchen g... MTommy 03-25-05 3
 This belongs in the editing thread IceCat 03-25-05 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

pmspml5 3263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-25-05, 03:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pmspml5 Click to send private message to pmspml5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: How far can Meredith/Gretchen go?"
1 - Anything can happen and I do think they will last a little lonter.

2. Lynn/Alex and Brian/Greg are still left in the race so your comment about no male/male or female/female teams left is just wrong.

TARugh 159 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-25-05, 03:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TARugh Click to send private message to TARugh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: How far can Meredith/Gretchen go?"
Amazing Race has not really started until we weed out the weak. Meaning, The Token Oldies, Team Rainbow Bright, and John and Victoria Pait deux have all yet to be Philiminated before the race can begin with teams that are somewhat decent.

And may Sweatin' 2 the Oldies be next to go, because I cannot handle any more Gretchenisms. I hate to think that we may have to see them through another continent. I am not that strong to handle this sort of news.

Weed out the weak, baby!

MTommy 80 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-25-05, 03:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MTommy Click to send private message to MTommy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: How far can Meredith/Gretchen go?"
There are 2 m/m teams left. Anyway, I think that it has been a theme to outlast people who set out to get you. I see Ray/Deanna and Lynn/Alex out in the next two elim rounds. Meridith/Gretchen could go out before L/A; but like you I have a feeling they might get to stick in it a while. As for how they go out, who knows? Getting lost is the typical old person reason for loosing, not the physical as they all seem to say will be their weakness.

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-25-05, 03:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "This belongs in the editing thread"
We have a discussion thread already underway covering spoilers in the editing of the show. Please feel to copy your posts to that existing thread:

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/cgi-bin/dcboard.cgi?az=show_thread&om=1018&forum=DCForumID37&omm=0

Locking this thread as a duplicate.

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •