The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"An Interview With Ron..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-10-05, 12:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"An Interview With Ron..."
Hello folks, my name is Joan Journalist and I am here to interview Ron from Th Amazing Race. Ron, thank you for coming!

Ron: Thanks Joan, it is good to be here.

Joan: I understand that you were a prisoner of war, is that the hardest thing in your life that you have had to endure?

Ron: Well Joan, I became a POW just to get out of my commitment to the Army, it wasn't bad at all. What was worse was having to endure my relationship with my ex-girlfriend the beauty queen Kelly. I had seen other couples fight on the Amazing Race, so I joined the Amazing Race with her in order to get out of any future commitments, it worked like a charm.

Joan: You don't say. What else can you tell us?

Ron: Kelly had been hinting about settling down and having babies. We were watching an episode of the Amazing Race from last season when Victoria said that Jonathan would make a great daddy. My first thought was "Wow, that is Fvcked up". My second thought was, "This is the way I can get rid of Kelly, join the race and have her bitchy side come out in public", then nobody could fault me for dumping the beauty queen when we got home.

Joan: That was a brilliant strategy, and it appears to have worked.

Ron: It worked incredibly well, she won't even speak to me anymore. She had a major meltdown during one of the pitstops and she realized that she never wanted to speak to me again in my life. Gosh this is sweet!

Joan: And the guys at home, they don't think you are crazy for dumping her?

Ron: Heck no, they saw how her face gets all zitty under those conditions. They saw how ugly she is beneath the surface, they all applauded when I told them I was free. The old saying that beauty is only skin deep must have been invented by someone that knew Kelly.

Joan: Well that is all the time we have here today, Ron, thanks again for sharing this with us.

Ron: No problem Joan, thank you.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Thank you realitybites 05-10-05 1
 RE: An Interview With Ron... ARnutz 05-10-05 2
   RE: An Interview With Ron... KObrien_fan 05-10-05 4
 RE: An Interview With Ron... RealityMom 05-10-05 3
 RE: An Interview With Ron... zipperhead 05-10-05 5
 RE: An Interview With Ron... Cygnus X1 05-10-05 6
 RE: An Interview With Ron... trudy 05-10-05 7
 RE: An Interview With Ron... Drive My Car 05-10-05 8
   RE: An Interview With Ron... Katesgram 05-11-05 9
       RE: An Interview With Ron... mrc 05-11-05 10
           RE: An Interview With Ron... FLORIDAGAL 05-11-05 11
 RE: An Interview With Ron... PsychoKitty 05-12-05 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

realitybites 1174 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-10-05, 12:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realitybites Click to send private message to realitybites Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Thank you"
Good stuff.

ARnutz 13937 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-05, 12:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: An Interview With Ron..."
*snort* KO!!! I am LMAO!

Wouldn't it be hilarious if this were an actual interview?

'nutz: Proud member of the inoffensive OT Triumvirate... and Shroomhater! - shroom go boom!

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-05, 01:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: An Interview With Ron..."
Wouldn't it be hilarious if this were an actual interview?

You mean, it isn't? *gasp*

RealityMom 560 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-10-05, 01:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RealityMom Click to send private message to RealityMom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: An Interview With Ron..."
This is really funny, KO!
I have to say, though, when we saw Amber,looking absolutely adorable with the deerstalker cap and pipe and then the contrast of Kelly's close-up with her skin all broken out- and Ron having a magnifying glass (I'm slapping my cheek as I write this ) I actually felt sorry for Kelly. I could already foresee all the messages posted about it. But then I got back to my senses and remembered all the awful things she's said and realized that she's so shallow that she's probably more mortified about not having skin cover-up than about the comments she's made.

zipperhead 3442 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-10-05, 02:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zipperhead Click to send private message to zipperhead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: An Interview With Ron..."
lol

Can you make this a regular feature?

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-05, 02:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: An Interview With Ron..."
Oh.My.Heck.KO! Way to smack that fastball out of the park!

I am curious to see what kind of spin R/K put on themselves on the Early Show, however.

trudy 171 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-10-05, 03:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trudy Click to send private message to trudy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: An Interview With Ron..."
Great stuff, see if you can get an interview with Patrick & Susan, lmao.

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-05, 05:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: An Interview With Ron..."
Funny stuff!

Katesgram 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-11-05, 10:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Katesgram Click to send private message to Katesgram Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: An Interview With Ron..."
Did you see them on the Early Show this morning?

Kelly:
"They took things out of context and made it look worse than it was" (or something to that effect)

Excuse me Kelly but I don't care WHAT context it was - when you said to Ron "You got out of your commitment to the army by being a POW" You showed your true colors. You are a witch and Ron deserves much better than you. I am thinking that he might have been interested in settling down with you until he started seeing what his future would be like. Your real self came through and he turned tail and ran! Good for him.

Ron- go out and find yourself a NICE girl- and don't forget that beauty fades-find someone who is beautiful on the INSIDE!

mrc 10113 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-05, 10:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: An Interview With Ron..."
Kelly's no winner, but Ron isn't such a great catch himself. He's immature and disrespectful. You would think the military would have helped him grow up.

And comparing his relationship with Kelly to being a POW? Puh-leeze!

A Nefarious Dice Creation

FLORIDAGAL 51 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-11-05, 01:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FLORIDAGAL Click to send private message to FLORIDAGAL Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: An Interview With Ron..."
TOO FUNNY!!!How bout a interview with Lynn and Alex?

PsychoKitty 727 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-12-05, 09:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PsychoKitty Click to send private message to PsychoKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: An Interview With Ron..."
Truly hilarious KO!!!

And I loved this! . . .But then I got back to my senses and remembered all the awful things she's said and realized that she's so shallow that she's probably more mortified about not having skin cover-up than about the comments she's made. . .

Unfortunately that's probably true!!!! she showed a complete lack of awareness on the morning show. "We only fought once." Yeah right. . .!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •