The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"To All Idol Fans Please Read"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

KellysFan_2004 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-28-04, 01:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KellysFan_2004 Click to send private message to KellysFan_2004 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"To All Idol Fans Please Read"
Hello all fellow Idol fans,
This morning I was on the phone like I have been many mornings before waiting to talk to Howard Stern about the final show last night. As I was on hold I heard Stern, & his staff talking about the news events of they day they started bashing Idol, & the past, & current contestants. Him, & his staff were saying how Fat, & Bad past winners Ruben, & Kelly look now. Plus he was saying how awful of a singer Diana is, & chubby she is. I'm getting sick, & tried of hearing that big nosed donkey's ##### saying bad things about Idol, the contestants, Ryan, & the judges. But yet he is all nice with the judges when they are in his studio being interviewed by his dumbass. He's a complete two faced shallow ##### that needs to be pulled from the radio A.S.A.P. I would love it if all of you reading this would call him, & bash his ##### on air, or in his message centers, or even E-mail him at. Ths fallowing phone numbers, & E-mail Address. 1-888-447-8376, 1-212-246-5762, 1-212-314-9322, or 1-212-314-9230. E-mail Address sternshow@howardstern.com.

Bye For Now,
Eric S. Lynch

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: To All Idol Fans Please Read Captain_Savem 05-28-04 1
   RE: To All Idol Fans Please Read CrazyDaze 05-16-05 8
       WARNING Bebo 05-16-05 9
 RE: To All Idol Fans Please Read seahorse 05-28-04 2
 RE: To All Idol Fans Please Read shanana banana 05-28-04 3
   RE: To All Idol Fans Please Read Glow 05-28-04 4
       RE: To All Idol Fans Please Read Former CBSer 05-28-04 5
           RE: To All Idol Fans Please Read ginger 05-28-04 6
 If it bothers you zombiebaby 05-28-04 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Captain_Savem 3731 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

05-28-04, 02:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Captain_Savem Click to send private message to Captain_Savem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: To All Idol Fans Please Read"
LAST EDITED ON 05-28-04 AT 03:20 AM (EST)

Let me be the first to welcome you to the AI boards (if not by default, I think the peeps are sleepin'...or hidin' -- thanks guys). Do you mind if I call you Eric? Well, listen here Eric, I think you might have gotten us twisted, so let me straighten things out for you. This ain't the way we operate 'round these here parts. You see, we value freedom of speech, if not in practice, at least in theory. So love him or hate him, Howard Stern has a right to say what'n he wants to. If you're gettin' sick & tired of listening to him....TURN THE FVCKING STATION! The good Lord gave you five fingers and a mind -- use them. But what we don't (and won't) support is censorship. So, that being said, welcome to our humble (and often rowdy) abode. And feel free to stay if you like, share your opinions if you like, laugh, cry, b!tch if you like. Just understand that we afford everyone around here the same rights to freedom of speech, and if you don't like it....the door is over there -------------------------------------->

ETA: Didn't mean to speak for everyone, but I kinda figured it was ok....all things consider'd.

Courtesy of The Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004 All Rights Reserved

CrazyDaze 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-16-05, 08:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CrazyDaze Click to send private message to CrazyDaze Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: To All Idol Fans Please Read"
LAST EDITED ON 05-16-05 AT 08:45 AM (EST)

How Rude You Are!!!! You preach about freedom of speech then you give Eric a bunch of s*hit about him speaking his mind. Well Captain_Savem Don't let the door hit ya where the doggy should of bit ya! Now was that rude? I think So!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-16-05, 09:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "WARNING"
Bashing other posters is not permitted here and can result in the termination of your posting privileges, especially if you keep dragging up year-old threads to do so.

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

05-28-04, 08:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: To All Idol Fans Please Read"
What you heard Eric was off the record. Let's face it. We often talk about how individuals that have exposure on tv look. But that does not mean that we would say it on the air to millions of listeners.

I for one did notice that Ruben had gained some weight aand seened to be huffing and puffing as he made it around the stage.

shanana banana 658 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-28-04, 09:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail shanana%20banana Click to send private message to shanana%20banana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: To All Idol Fans Please Read"
Let me get this straight ---- you're on the phone, like you are many mornings, waiting to talk to Howard Stern..............but the second he says something you disagree with, now you want to get him off the air?????

I am a big Stern fan and I don't always agree with him. I think it's very scary what the FCC/government is doing to his show (and others) as far as censorship, being overly PC, etc, and there's no way I would help to further or support any kind of complaint or harrassment against him. This is a free country and everyone is entitled to their opinion, whether you like it or not, or disagree with it or not. It doesn't mean they should be banished just because you disagree.

And further, I heard the interview with the three judges the day they were in the studio and Howard made many of the same remarks right to the judges -- about Diana and some of the other singers being too fat, how Diana couldn't sing, why won't Paula give true critiques and quit harassing Simon during his........so it sounds to me like he said many of the same things during his rant today as he did the other week. Like it even matters, though.

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

05-28-04, 01:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: To All Idol Fans Please Read"
LAST EDITED ON 05-28-04 AT 01:05 PM (EST)

I used to listen to Howard Stern every morning. I didn't always agree with him. Almost never, actually. This never upset me. It amused me. I agree, what the FCC/government is doing to his show is horrible. If you find yourself getting upset, change the station. It doesn't make sense. I listened to him for years, and our local station took him off the air. I miss it.

ETA: Welcome to the boards, KellysFan!

Former CBSer 81 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-28-04, 01:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Former%20CBSer Click to send private message to Former%20CBSer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: To All Idol Fans Please Read"
I agree with the censorship comments but not about Howard. I met Howard over at Infinity Broadcasting when I worked for CBS and he is a real AH. He has the biggest ego of anyone I ever met and is clearly full of himself.

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

05-28-04, 01:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: To All Idol Fans Please Read"
...who nevertheless should be able to say whatever he likes, while we have the option of simply turning the channel. I will also defend Rush's right to say stupid, nauseating, ill-considered, bombastic, jingoistic things and, again, my option to choose not to listen.

"Any government that would deny a gay man bridal registry is fascist." Margaret Cho

zombiebaby 7356 desperate attention whore postings

05-28-04, 01:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zombiebaby Click to send private message to zombiebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "If it bothers you"

the greatest power you have is to stop listening and move on in life.

Stern thrives on attention as well. He loves getting peoples panties in a bunch. He loves phone calls to him that complain just as much as the calls that praise him. If he has you calling every morning I would say you are doing exactly what he wants you to do.

One more of J Slice's Awesome Creations!

"You don't need pants for the victory dance"

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •