The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"BACHELORETTE SPOILER!!! I know who wins!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

ilovezoe 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-15-05, 03:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ilovezoe Click to send private message to ilovezoe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"BACHELORETTE SPOILER!!! I know who wins!"
First of all, DO NOT READ THIS IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW WHO WINS, read it under your own discretion............

Let me start off by saying, someone EXTREMELY close to me knows some FIRST HAND GOSSIP, straight from John Paul himself. As you all know, he and Jerry are the final two men. Now, JP hasn't spilled what everyone wants to know, not even to his mom, dad, or best friend, but I know for a fact that he is not out of the spotlight, just yet. Now whether that means he wins, or may perhaps be the NEXT Bachelor, it's up in the air. I read from another site that JP is in fact, the winner. But you can't trust that, b/c I KNOW FOR A FACT, he's not allowed to talk TO ANYONE! SO, comments please and let me know what you all think.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: BACHELORETTE SPOILER!!! I know ... TDeniseS 02-15-05 1
   RE: BACHELORETTE SPOILER!!! I know ... ilovezoe 02-15-05 2
       RE: BACHELORETTE SPOILER!!! I know ... Spidey 02-15-05 3
           RE: BACHELORETTE SPOILER!!! I know ... ilovezoe 02-15-05 4
               RE: BACHELORETTE SPOILER!!! I know ... Elaine0 02-16-05 5
                   RE: BACHELORETTE SPOILER!!! I know ... TDeniseS 02-16-05 10
               Huh? thndrkttn 02-16-05 6
 RE: BACHELORETTE SPOILER!!! I know ... DebCapsFan 02-16-05 7
 OH.MY.HECK :0 I KNOW WHO WINS sorgee 02-16-05 8
   RE: OH.MY.HECK :0 I KNOW WHO WIN... KScott 02-16-05 9
 RE: BACHELORETTE SPOILER!!! I know ... BriarRosie 02-16-05 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

TDeniseS 106 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-15-05, 05:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TDeniseS Click to send private message to TDeniseS Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: BACHELORETTE SPOILER!!! I know who wins!"
>>I know for a >fact that he is not >out of the spotlight, just
>yet. >

LOL.... I guess not...the show is still airing..we have 2 more weeks..at least! I am still trying to "decipher" your "spoiler." It's 50-50 at this point anyway and even the loser will not be totally out of the spotlight for a few weeks after it's over. But thanks for sharing!

02-15-05, 07:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ilovezoe Click to send private message to ilovezoe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: BACHELORETTE SPOILER!!! I know who wins!"
Well, actually, TDeniseS, the show was taped several weeks, or maybe even months ago, and if JP is still in the spotlight TODAY, doesn't that say something? They don't tape a new show every week!

Spidey 6259 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-15-05, 08:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spidey Click to send private message to Spidey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: BACHELORETTE SPOILER!!! I know who wins!"
No, it says nothing. Because if you want to get technical, he wasn't in the "spotlight" until the show started airing and won't be out of it until it the show ends at the earliest.

Besides, your initial post says you know who won. Then you go on to say JP's either the winner or the next bachelor. So, really, you hnave no idea if he won or not. Right?

02-15-05, 08:43 PM (EST)
4. "RE: BACHELORETTE SPOILER!!! I know who wins!"
Like I said, no one knows if he won or not. He's not allowed to tell people. What I meant by saying he wasn't done being in the spotlight was that if he wins, he's in the spotlight still, if he loses, he's in the spotlight still, because he's going to be the next bachelor!

Elaine0 1507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

02-16-05, 07:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Elaine0 Click to send private message to Elaine0 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: BACHELORETTE SPOILER!!! I know who wins!"
If he wins, he's in the spotlight because he's the winner. If he loses, he's in the spotlight because he's the loser. So either way, he'll be around for a couple of weeks after the show finishes.

If by chance he does become a future bachelor, I won't be able to watch it. It was hard enough watching that mouth through this one.

TDeniseS 106 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-16-05, 12:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TDeniseS Click to send private message to TDeniseS Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: BACHELORETTE SPOILER!!! I know who wins!"
>>> It was hard enough >watching that mouth through this >one.

LMAO!!!!! I thought it was just me...what was the problem ...was it braces or what? I like JP but sometimes he was laid back to the point of annoyance. His whole look and demeanor reminded me of someone from New Orleans .

thndrkttn 3216 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-16-05, 08:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail thndrkttn Click to send private message to thndrkttn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Huh?"
Your subject line says :BACHELORETTE SPOILER!!! I know who wins!

Then you go on to say: Like I said, no one knows if he won or not.

So how is this in any plausible way a spoiler?

DebCapsFan 2747 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

02-16-05, 08:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DebCapsFan Click to send private message to DebCapsFan Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: BACHELORETTE SPOILER!!! I know who wins!"
By saying "I know who wins".... that means you know who wins.
This is a non-spoiler. John Paul is going to lose and is not goint to be the next Bachelor. The next Bachelor is going to be the brother of a celebrity.

Made for me by RolldDice.

sorgee 1455 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-16-05, 10:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sorgee Click to send private message to sorgee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "OH.MY.HECK :0 I KNOW WHO WINS"
i have it on very good authority that either John Paul or Jerry will be Jen's final chocie.

both rory AND my uncle, the cameraman, told me.

(*rolleyes* i really dislike useless "spoiling" information.)

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-16-05, 10:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: OH.MY.HECK :0 I KNOW WHO WINS"
>i have it on very good
>authority that either John Paul
>or Jerry will be Jen's
>final chocie.
>

I heard this as well so it has to be true!!!!

- Sliced!
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn... that was fun!"

BriarRosie 990 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-16-05, 01:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BriarRosie Click to send private message to BriarRosie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: BACHELORETTE SPOILER!!! I know who wins!"
Great. Now I feel like one of those attacking Huns in the
Capital One commercials.

Sheesh.

I feel really stupid for falling for a useless non-spoiler.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •