The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"is Jenn a gold-digger?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

freakusmaximus 310 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-15-05, 01:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail freakusmaximus Click to send private message to freakusmaximus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"is Jenn a gold-digger?"
I really like Jenn and never thought she was after any of the guys for their $$ but some of the stuff she says about JP- like how impressed she is with how successful he is makes me think maybe that is what attracts her to him.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: is Jenn a gold-digger? Roo 02-15-05 1
 RE: is Jenn a gold-digger? consise10 02-15-05 2
 RE: is Jenn a gold-digger? frustrated 02-15-05 3
   RE: is Jenn a gold-digger? consise10 02-17-05 4
       RE: is Jenn a gold-digger? frustrated 02-17-05 5
           RE: is Jenn a gold-digger? consise10 02-18-05 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Roo 705 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-15-05, 02:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Roo Click to send private message to Roo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: is Jenn a gold-digger?"
I don't think so. Since IMO she's already connected (cucumbered??) with Jerry, she *has* to say *something* positive about JP.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

consise10 399 desperate attention whore postings

02-15-05, 10:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail consise10 Click to send private message to consise10 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: is Jenn a gold-digger?"
She probably is a gold digger freakusmaximus,given her history with greedy Firestone,whom I thought was an arrogant animal.

frustrated 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-15-05, 11:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frustrated Click to send private message to frustrated Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: is Jenn a gold-digger?"
Jenn will pick JP. Analysis, she is still dysfunctional as all
get out for such a cute person, she will go for exactly what she went for before (Firestone) and end result will be the same. She explicitely told us Ryan and her were alike individuals with great communiction a quality she had missed in previous relationships, then went on to include Jerry who communicates in according to her "word pictures." Isn't Jen's father a teacher as Ryan is? Didn't Ryan ask her the first ucking night if she could be happy with a mere teacher and she gaffawed "of course my father is a teacher."

If as she says her instint told her to pick the other 2 guys it was obviously a destructive instinct and one that I must say she
camouflages very well. If she goes with Jerry that will never and I mean never work...If I could spell narcassistic I'd call her that too....the girl can fool you!!!!!!!!!!!

02-17-05, 05:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail consise10 Click to send private message to consise10 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: is Jenn a gold-digger?"
Yeah she really is stupid frustrated.I mean perhaps its beyond me but how could anyone find the notion of their partner being like their father attractive? Can some one please explain that to me.

frustrated 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-17-05, 11:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail frustrated Click to send private message to frustrated Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: is Jenn a gold-digger?"
Yeah consise10, as it turns out, for whatever reasons, statistically people tend to be most comfortable when their family of origin is similiar to the family of origin of their partner. Look it up. They may fight this to some extent on a conscious level, but guess what numbers don't lie. Let's see how long she's stays with JP. Course there was the similiarity that his mother is a cheer leader as dear Jen herself once was, not that is something to build repoir on! Ta.

02-18-05, 00:40 AM (EST)
6. "RE: is Jenn a gold-digger?"
I know exactly what you mean frustrated,as I too have married a man whos background is similar to my own.

The point I was making was the attraction of your partner being like your father. There`s nothing more horrid in my opinion.If my husband reminded me of my father, I couldn`t be physically in bed with him each night,and the thought of it totally repulses me.

Can you please tell me frustrated, as I am not from the US ,who was Jens ultimate choice, John Paul or Gerry ?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •