The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"AI3 Anti-Bootee Game, The Results Show"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

05-27-04, 08:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"AI3 Anti-Bootee Game, The Results Show"
First of all, congratulations to Fantasia Barrino for becoming the third American Idol, and congrats to Diana DeGarmo for finishing as runner-up. As the show comes to an end, so does our game....and after 11 long rounds of competition, we've fiiiinally crowned a winner. First of all, here are the standings as of last week, going into this week's finale.....

69 - djk
46 - ejm92
41 - sodiumswirl
30 - Ztugo

This week, the players had to choose either Diana or Fantasia as the winner, and participated in a series of Bonus Questions. Here are the answers to all of the questions........

Safe - Fantasia Barrino

Randy Man Bonus - 3 "Man"'s

Tuesday Bonus Questions -
1. Will both Idols get a standing ovation (after a solo performance) from Paula this week? (2) No (Only Fantasia did)
2. Which judge will be the first to say Diana's name? (3) Randy
3. How many times will Simon say "Paula" on Tuesday? (5) Two
4. How many times will Ryan Seacrest say "Fantasia" on Tuesday's show? (8/5/3/1, just like the RMB) Twenty

Wednesday Bonus Questions -
1. Will either Randy or Simon wear a tie to the finale? (2) Yes (Randy Did)
2. Which judge will be the first to speak on Wednesday? (3) Paula
3. How many different songs will the eventual winner sing live on Wednesday? (3) Five (One with Diana/Ruben/Kelly, One with Diana, two solo, and I counted the group medley as one total song)
4. Which former Final Two Contestant (Kelly, Justin, Ruben, or Clay) will first be seen on the finale Wednesday? (4) Clay
-----------------------------------------------------------------

So.....after adding up all of the bonus points and checking everything, I've got the final results. We had a special competition this week only, to determine the winner of our Wild Card Award. This competition was made up of players who were booted and didn't get the chance to re-enter the game. Here's how things turned out.....

26 - Pepito
19 - emydi
18 - mystcjewel1

Congratulations to Pepito, who bested the other booted players and the players competing for the big prize with a huge 26-point week!

And now, on to those remaining in the game.....Ztugo, ejm92, djk, and sodiumswirl, you're our final four. First, we're going to narrow it down to the final two.....

ejm92, take a step back.

sodiumswirl, please step forward.

Ztugo, please take a step forward.

djk, you can step back.

We have two groups of two...one group is safe, the other group finishes third and fourth in the game. ejm92 and djk, you're....we'll find out...after the break.

---------------DRINK COCA COLA-------DRIVE A FORD----------------

.....aaaaaaand, we're back. ejm92 and djk, you're safe....which means, Ztugo (53) and sodiumswirl (58), you're the third and fourth place finishers in this competition. Congrats on an awesome game!

Now....on to the final two. Before we announce the winner, let's see what the judges had to say. ejm92, you re-entered the competition not too long ago, and outlasted the others after the big LaToya exit. Last night, Randy said "ejm92, ejm92, ejm92....what's up, dawg? Not a bad performance, man...good job, good job". Paula said "You're such a nice person, congratulations for making it this far". Simon said "Five and a half out of ten...it wasn't up to par with the competition....you're lucky to have made a comeback in this competition, because you should've been out the same week that Jennifer was eliminated". Now, on to djk. You've been in this competition since day one, and never been eliminated. Let's see how the judges reacted to your performance. Randy said "Dawg! You've been in this thing since the very beginning, and you're the class of the field. Good job, man....dawg, you rock!". Paula couldn't comment on your performance because she was too busy crying. Simon said "You've been the best in the competition since the very beginning...the only player to have made it this far without a re-entry...congratulations, you're the rightful winner of this competition". Well, let's see if the point standings agree with the judges' comments.........after the break.....

-----------SHOP AT OLD NAVY------------EAT A SUB AT SUBWAY-------

Ok, enough putting this off....with a victory of 15 points, the winner of the 2004 American Idol Anti-Bootee Game is........

djk

Congrats, djk!!!!! Also, congrats to the other competitors.....here's how the final point standings turned out........

86 - djk
71 - ejm92
58 - sodiumswirl
53 - Ztugo

Thanks to everyone who played this season, I had a great time hosting and playing myself! A huge thanks to true for keeping the final ballots secret and keeping things as fair as they could be!!! Hope to see you all and more new players next season, thanks for playing...now get busy and go out and support these talented young artists by buying their singles and albums!!!

Congrats Fantasia!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: AI3 Anti-Bootee Game, The Resul... Pepito 05-28-04 1
 RE: AI3 Anti-Bootee Game, The Resul... ValleyGirl 05-29-04 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Pepito 587 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-28-04, 08:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pepito Click to send private message to Pepito Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: AI3 Anti-Bootee Game, The Results Show"

CONGRATS, djk, AI3 Anti-Bootee Champion

And a big Thanks to ejm92 (and true)for all your hard work to make this game a Reality.

Signed,

Pepito
AI3 Anti-Bootee Wild Card Champion

PS Oh yeah, Congratulations, Fantasia. Yeah, Yeah, Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.

ValleyGirl 377 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-29-04, 01:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ValleyGirl Click to send private message to ValleyGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: AI3 Anti-Bootee Game, The Results Show"
A Big Thanks to ejm92 for running a great game!

Congratulations to djk , The American Idol Anti-Bootee Game Champion . I think the initials "djk" go with the word "Champion". How many more games do you plan on winning?I think as at last count you're up to three now?

Also, big congrats to Pepito the Wild Card Champion.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •