The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Lisa"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

they_call_me_rabbit 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-07-06, 03:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail they_call_me_rabbit Click to send private message to they_call_me_rabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Lisa"
I just saw the show and Lisa got busted writting Mr. I. In a way i know how she feels because its nice being able to talk to a guy over the internet and not feel totally commited to him yet..hear all the sweet stuff. shes lookin for a man to tell her everything that she wants to hear. i think Rhonda should sit down with Lisa and have a 3 way conversation with Lisa and Mr. I. and have him tell Lisa how he feels and Lisa should tell him. I think Rhonda should call Lisa's bluff. Either fly his happy tail in so they can all sit down face to face or get him on the phone and find out whats up. She wants to be adult but i cant stand the fake tears. Why settle for a man on the internet when she has a totally HOTT guy she can see right there? (I know id love to date him) <DrOoL>

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Lisa SOfan0221 02-07-06 1
 Locking - duplicate AND wrong forum Cygnus X1 02-07-06 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SOfan0221 828 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-07-06, 07:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SOfan0221 Click to send private message to SOfan0221 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Lisa"
LAST EDITED ON 02-07-06 AT 07:46 AM (EST)

Love your name rabbit, it reminds me of Ron White's 'They call me Tater Salad' comedy CD. lol

My feelings on Lisa is that Mr I has already told her she means nothing, he wants nothing from her, she will get nothing from him. He has told her that since day one.

Lisa has turned into an internet stalker. Mr I has no inclincation to meet with her and tell her the same things he has already told her. Jill, Lisa2, and Jodi have all told her to back off.

In yesterdays episode it was mentioned that she has written him over 360 internet letters.......no wonder he put her on ignore.

She can't seem to grasp that he only wanted her for sex, although she seemed to be able to explain that to Dr Stan perfectly with a big smile on her face.

Her sad attempts to get through to him and rationalize her feelings for him make her look like a pathetic old woman.

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-07-06, 08:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Locking - duplicate AND wrong forum"
Welcome to the boards.

In the Individual Houseguest forum, you'll find this thread about Lisa and Mr. Internet, and many other Lisa-bashing threads:

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID57/3761.shtml

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •