The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Would Erin Show Up??"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Current Message

Denalio 904 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-04-06, 06:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Denalio Click to send private message to Denalio Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Would Erin Show Up??"
I actually agree with Buggy.... if Will had made an actual choice to bail out of his relationship with Erin, he would have kissed Janelle by now.

I think he has done the best he (thinks he) can to showmance and win this game without actually being untrue to Erin.

I think his decision (or perhaps he promised Erin or possibly made a bet that he could "showmance" without ever actually kissing on the mouth) to not kiss or be kissed on the mouth is a sign that he really does want to keep Erin in his life. He has clearly been worried about it, especially after the shower (where I never saw Will actually kiss Janelle) and after the drunken date night. The feeds have shown his concern when he talks to Mike or sometimes just to the camera asking Joe Vance to help smooth things over with Erin.

I do not think he has ever actually kissed Janelle on the mouth. Often times the whispering from certain angles can look like a kiss but that is why I prefer the You Tube feeds rather than just a screen shot since it's clear its a whisper and NOT a kiss.

I was touched actually when one night he talked about how he really missed holding someone, the intimacy of that kind of touch. He was saying, not the sex, just physically being close (this was the night he and Janelle held hands, but he was sleeping on the floor and she in bed).

He also told Erika a few days ago, that lately stuff Janelle has been whispering is "relationship ending stuff" and he seemed distressed by it. He said in DR that Operation Double Date has been going "too well". So I still give Will some benefit of the doubt that he would like to dial down the showmance without hurting his chances in the game.

However.... in the past 3 days we are getting down to the wire --
Will seems to be more brutal and cold hearted, which disappoints me since he has (for the most part) not been a complete heartless bastige with the nasty trash talk and name calling that some of the other hamsters have done. If he honestly thinks Janelle has fallen for him, I wish he'd nicer about it, and even though I am not an Erika fan, I think his baby making talk stuff is cruel and unnecessary too. BOoooo Will.

I also think he is being harsh about Janelle maybe because he is trying to do damage control with regard to Erin -- to reassure Erin that really, all along this has just been a game.
Will is in a tough spot, in my opinion, and he is going to look bad either way. If he is too nice to Janelle, he hurts his relationship with Erin. If he is heartless about Janelle, it might reassure Erin he is only playing a game, but those of us who love Janelle will be upset with Will!

I have heard Will say over and over in lots of different ways,"'in here, I have no emotions. Out there (meaning in real life) I am not like I am in here."

I do think it's probably far more stressful being in the house and on this show than most of us could imagine- and to try and be charming, entertaining, funny, positive and upbeat all the time must also be challenging. I am still hoping for either a Janelle or Will win... and hope those buggers actually keep their promise to split the banana bread if either of them win over the girls.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Would Erin Show Up??   Savahnna     09-03-06       
   RE: Would Erin Show Up??   AyaK     09-04-06     1  
     RE: Would Erin Show Up??   Buggy     09-04-06     2  
         RE: Would Erin Show Up??   okaychatt     09-04-06     4  
             RE: Would Erin Show Up??   Buggy     09-04-06     5  
                 RE: Would Erin Show Up??   okaychatt     09-04-06     8  
                 RE: Would Erin Show Up??   Denalio     09-04-06     10  
         RE: Would Erin Show Up??   how do people miss these things     09-04-06     9  
   RE: Would Erin Show Up??   Savahnna     09-04-06     3  
     RE: Would Erin Show Up??   Issis257     09-04-06     6  
         RE: Would Erin Show Up??   Savahnna     09-04-06     7  
   RE: Would Erin Show Up??   true     09-04-06     11  
   RE: Would Erin Show Up??   Ahtumbreez     09-05-06     12  
     RE: Would Erin Show Up??   Savahnna     09-05-06     13  
         RE: Would Erin Show Up??   Ahtumbreez     09-05-06     14  
             RE: Would Erin Show Up??   Savahnna     09-05-06     15  
                 RE: Would Erin Show Up??   Ahtumbreez     09-05-06     16  
                     Will's first phone call?   Issis257     09-06-06     17  
                         RE: Will's first phone call?   LittleMissie     09-06-06     18  
                             RE: Will's first phone call?   MakeItStop     09-06-06     19  
                                 RE: Will's first phone call?   LittleMissie     09-06-06     20  
                                     RE: Will's first phone call?   califan     09-06-06     22  
                             RE: Will's first phone call?   Issis257     09-06-06     21  
   RE: Would Erin Show Up??   Savahnna     09-06-06     23  
     RE: Would Erin Show Up??   ginger     09-06-06     24  
         RE: Would Erin Show Up??   Savahnna     09-06-06     25  
         RE: Would Erin Show Up??   Issis257     09-06-06     26  
             RE: Would Erin Show Up??   ginger     09-06-06     27  
   I'm Sorry.......   Savahnna     09-06-06     28  
     RE: I'm Sorry.......   bdemoney     09-07-06     29  
         RE: I'm Sorry.......   Issis257     09-07-06     30  
             RE: I'm Sorry.......   Issis257     09-07-06     31  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •