The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"ANYBODY WATCHING THE NEW PARTRIDGE FAMILY STUFF???"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

BOYmeetsREALITY 308 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

10-19-04, 09:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BOYmeetsREALITY Click to send private message to BOYmeetsREALITY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"ANYBODY WATCHING THE NEW PARTRIDGE FAMILY STUFF???"
WOW!

Another piece of TV trash masquerading as a new show created to satisfy the cravings of fans of the original. WHAT A JOKE!

The past 8 episodes of "auditions" staged to "allow America to choose" the cast of the "NEW" Partridge Family Show culminated in the crazy casting of a new show nobody will ever be able to watch! Making it worse was the lost credibility of the original cast members who enthusiastically hosted this thing! (Except for Susan Dey - the original Laurie - who decidedly has a REAL LIFE!)

Of the new cast, the only one "America voted" that was even close to being right for the part might have been the Mom. I had earlier picked exactly the opposite cast that "America" selected, based on looks, talent, and personality.

After seeing the new cast "performing" (ie. lip synching) together on last night's show, it is obvious this program is doomed to fail.

The talent level of the Partridge auditioners was akin to the outtake real of the American idol auditions.

If anyone else in the world besides me watched this trainwreck, it's time to come clean, admit it, hang your head in shame with the rest of us, and tell us what you thought! HAHA!

This Partridge is sure to lay a rotten egg....

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: ANYBODY WATCHING THE NEW PARTRI... dabo 10-19-04 1
   RE: ANYBODY WATCHING THE NEW PARTRI... ginger 10-19-04 2
       RE: ANYBODY WATCHING THE NEW PARTRI... BOYmeetsREALITY 10-20-04 3
   RE: ANYBODY WATCHING THE NEW PARTRI... BOYmeetsREALITY 10-20-04 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-19-04, 11:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: ANYBODY WATCHING THE NEW PARTRIDGE FAMILY STUFF???"
I watched, and the new Shirley was the only winner that I voted for, the rest of my picks all lost. I guess Susan Dey didn't want to be associated with it, too bad. I was kind of surprised Barry Williams didn't try-out to be a new Keith.

SMILES ARE FREE

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-19-04, 05:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: ANYBODY WATCHING THE NEW PARTRIDGE FAMILY STUFF???"
They had one Keith who would have made a GREAT Peter Brady.

Susan Dey usually avoids all Partridge-ana, after LA Law lent her resume a more serious note. Plus, she's still pissed at David Cassidy for letting us all know he deflowered her.

The Hills Have IceCat.

Down here...we all...FLOAT.

10-20-04, 02:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BOYmeetsREALITY Click to send private message to BOYmeetsREALITY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: ANYBODY WATCHING THE NEW PARTRIDGE FAMILY STUFF???"
They had one Keith who would have made a GREAT Peter Brady.

HAHA!

You're right, GINGER!
Sadly, though, he made it to the final two and lost!

10-20-04, 02:32 PM (EST)
4. "RE: ANYBODY WATCHING THE NEW PARTRIDGE FAMILY STUFF???"
>the new Shirley
>was the only winner that
>I voted for, the rest
>of my picks all lost.
>

Same here DABO!

Oh....and thanks for re-assuring me that I wasn't the only one who watched!! I feel better now!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •