The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Jerry is perfect for Jen....."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

Blabbykathy 52 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-12-05, 11:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Blabbykathy Click to send private message to Blabbykathy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Jerry is perfect for Jen....."
I think Jen should pick Jerry as they have great chemistry and it doesn't hurt that he is easy on the eyes. She got along well with his family. Andrew Firestone totally bored me. Fabrice was a wimp. I don't mind if a man cries but weeping hysterically over the slightest thing is different. And what was with that drunken cowboy that was one of the original guys??? I'm surprised he even got in there at all considering Jen had a hand in picking them. Obviously left the bottle home during his audition tape.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Jerry is perfect for Jen..... consise10 02-13-05 1
   RE: Jerry is perfect for Jen..... Blabbykathy 02-13-05 2
       RE: Jerry is perfect for Jen..... consise10 02-14-05 3
 RE: Jerry is perfect for Jen..... cookiemom 02-15-05 4
   RE: Jerry is perfect for Jen..... Blabbykathy 02-15-05 5
       RE: Jerry is perfect for Jen..... mookiemeister 02-15-05 6
           RE: Jerry is perfect for Jen..... Roo 02-15-05 7
               RE: Jerry is perfect for Jen..... Blabbykathy 02-15-05 8
                   RE: Jerry is perfect for Jen..... Spidey 02-15-05 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

consise10 399 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-13-05, 01:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail consise10 Click to send private message to consise10 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Jerry is perfect for Jen....."
I so hated Andrew Firestone and his obvious air of superiority.
On one of the group dates he went on with some of the girls a that other short girl who got pissed infront of all the other girls,and made a total fool of herself,I believe was perfect for him!

His own friends even selected her as the one he was most likely to pick.He`s a total arrogant pig,who hasn`t had any experience building up any sizeable buisiness,to understand or know the real pressures of running an empire such as the one his family own!

He deserves the drunk,and should go and find her again and live in `spirit bliss` beer heaven with her !!!

02-13-05, 06:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Blabbykathy Click to send private message to Blabbykathy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Jerry is perfect for Jen....."
You are too funny. You are right the drunk would have been perfect for him and she'd have easy access to the booze as he owns a brewery.

consise10 399 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-14-05, 06:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail consise10 Click to send private message to consise10 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Jerry is perfect for Jen....."
A brewery! Bliss bliss bliss! He should go and woo her with a can of BEER-drink to oblivion, and sleep with her until eternity. What do you reckon Blabbykathy?

cookiemom 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-15-05, 00:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cookiemom Click to send private message to cookiemom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Jerry is perfect for Jen....."
LAST EDITED ON 02-15-05 AT 00:27 AM (EST)

Is it just me or does anyone else think Jerry looks like Josh Duhamel, the lead actor on Las Vegas?

02-15-05, 01:21 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Jerry is perfect for Jen....."
I think he is cuter than Josh.(That is the guy who played Leo on All my Children, right?) Whew! Tonight's episode I though Jerry was toast. Thank goodness she kept him. He just gets tongue tied around her. I think she doubts his sincerity as she wonders why someone so hot does not have anyone yet. But he is sincere. I just hope that if they get together they can open up their lines of communication more. I read that Meredith and Ian just broke up from last year. I hope Jen lasts with whoever she picks (JERRY JERRY JERRY )

mookiemeister 284 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-15-05, 01:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mookiemeister Click to send private message to mookiemeister Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Jerry is perfect for Jen....."
Same here. I also thought Jerry was gone after Jen gave the first rose to JP. I thought with Ryan's bubble bath with Jen, he'll definitely get the 2nd rose. I think the show is edited to show us that the bachelor's are more competitive, but I think in reality Jen probably already decided on Jerry very early on.

Even Fabrice told Jen that Jerry is just a player to give Jen some doubt.

"As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not certain; and as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality." - Einstein

Roo 705 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-15-05, 02:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Roo Click to send private message to Roo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Jerry is perfect for Jen....."
Well, I have a sneaking suspicion that Fabrice was a "plant" anyway, so I think that the producers may have concocted the whole "player" thing.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

02-15-05, 03:21 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Jerry is perfect for Jen....."
Ya. I think Fabrice saying Jerry is a player to Jen is what planted the seed of doubt in her head too. Fabrice only said that because Jerry was such a threat.

Spidey 6259 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-15-05, 09:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spidey Click to send private message to Spidey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Jerry is perfect for Jen....."
I honestly don't think there is much doubt in Jen's mind about Jerry. The producers planted Fabrice, who planted a plausible reason Jen wouldn't pick him, to dissuade us from believing the obvious. Most of those Jen sound bites are scripted. Even Jerry's in on the act.

Mark Burnett is a much better editor.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •