The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Loser Lodge Week 1..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Games Forum (Protected)
Current Message

suzzee 5961 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-08-09, 12:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: The Game-The Po..."
LAST EDITED ON 12-08-09 AT 01:36 PM (EST)

Welcome Losers it’s time to light the fuse on our rocket scientist John and watch him wonder why his launch date was moved up.

It’s time for the Awards! applause But first a word from Kingfish, “Glub glub glub.” Thanks Kingfish, words to live by.

Loser of the Week Award
+30

This will have to go to John who rocketed right into the Ponderosa courtesy of that old fuse lighter Russell. Gosh John, trust Russell? It’s not rocket science apparently. You get the points multiplied by -10 to the 3rd power, divided by the dark roots of my freshly highlighted hair. Have a twinkie, and a cold compress for that jaw that hit the floor.

Everyone of us Losers will be the recipients of the +30 bonus since we had to deal with the Russell and Jiffy ReCrapular Extravaganza Turkey. Woo and hoo.

Lodge Points and Awards
+10

Daw of the Week most posts per Loser is Agman . Plus a bonus of +20 for that totally in vogue winter siggie, thanks sweetie, I lurve it muchly!

Casting Couch Award goes to Tribe because he found the REAL Santa Clause and like Wallflower said, YUM!

Most Bizzaro Lawn Ornaments goes to JBug, I hope they stay on your lawn and out of your gutters. Get it ? Bowling balls--> gutters? Never mind once you start having to explain jokes, they aren’t. On with the awards.

Extra Credit Award goes to Kermit for answering a third question that the little voices only she heard asked her.

International Man of Mystery goes to Kingfish for keeping us Losers looking for clues at the bottom of every bottle.

The Brett Award goes to Bystander for being the Lodge’s very own UTR player.

OTR (Off the Radar) goes to Survivor Maniac for being our designated MIA this week.

The DO’H Award goes to Molaholic for not realizing that posting to say you’re not posting is, um, posting.

Person of Interest goes to Dakota for popping to the top of the LL Mystery Suspect list by vanishing suspiciously from the game entry shortly after refusing to submit to questioning.

Maid for a Day Award goes to Wallflower to go with that vacuum, everyone should have people, right?

PTHTHTH Award goes to the first snowfall which forced me to locate the snowbrush after several months of disuse and then use it to get that disgusting carp off my windows. sigh here we go again. – 2000 points and deleted from the game.

SCORES (last week + Santa visit + game questions + your present + award and recrap bonus = total) dang, my brain hurts….. No movement (guess the turkey bound everyone up) in the leader board this week.

By the way ~ sox – 55 ~ Chia – 44 ~ bowling ball – 33 ~ Ralphie’s bunny suit – 22 and vacuum cleaner – 11

CTgirl ~ = 864 + 0 + 54 + 22 + 40 = 980
Suzzee ~ 774 + 33 + 54 + 22 + 40 = 923
Dakota ~ 691 +33 +0 +33 + 40 = 797
Tribe ~ 639 + 33 + 27 + 44 + 40 = 783
Kingfish ~ 600 + 33 + 54 + 55 + 40 = 782
Wallflower ~ 559 + 33 + 54 + 11 + 40 = 697
JBug ~ 527 + 33 + 27 + 33 + 40 = 660
Molaholic ~ 521 + 33 + 27 + 22 + 40 = 643
Agman ~ 492 + 33 +0 +33 + 70 = 628
Bystander ~ 455 + 0 + 54 + 44 + 40 = 593
Kermit ~ 440 + 0 + 54 + 55 + 40 = 589
Survivor Maniac ~ 385 + 0 + 0 + 0 + 40 = 425

Let’s solve this Mystery Bonus

In your entry list three choices for the perpetrator of the Lodge Mystery which is so mysterious that you will also have to tell what the mystery is. Is that why it’s a mystery? I don’t know, it’s a mystery to me.

After the votes are in I’ll throw the names in my trash my mystery solver and pull out the name of the Mastermind and all “mysteries” will be eligible for the winning crime du jour. If you have the Mastermind on your list or have submitted the winning crime you will win 50 points for each.

Scrutinize your fellow lodgemates and check their drawers (any of their drawers) for clues and tattle tell us whodunit and what happened. There will be some bonus entertainment points to be had so go for it Losers.

Mystery Date Entry
is he or she a dream or a dud?

Pick a date for this weeks game entry, their points will be your bonus we here believe in relaxed, very very relaxed dating codes so anything goes. An-y-thing wink wink nudge nudge you can even go solo by picking yourself but that wouldn’t be n-e-a-r-l-y as much fun but to each his or her own. You can “date” someone who’s already been picked because some of the dating pool doesn’t always come up for air every week besides a ménage a trois may be fun but four’s a crowd so keep it to no more then two dates per person.

edit to clarify: Once a person is picked twice for a date then their dance card is full, find another worthy loser to hook-up with.

In keeping with our dating theme hot daters Burnett and Jiffy appear to be sending two formerly potential millionaires to the Ponderosa this week.

Who will take the walk of shame? (20 points each) List them in the order of their exit correctly and gain a bonus (20 points).

That’s it Losers. Mystery Cam is loaded and pointing your way tell us about your dating plans and anything else you want. We are Watching……

Winterized and In Vogue by Agman 2009

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Loser Lodge Week 1...   kingfish     12-07-09       
   RE: Loser Lodge We...   jbug     12-07-09     1  
     RE: Loser Lodge We...   jbug     12-07-09     2  
         RE: Loser Lodge We...   suzzee     12-07-09     3  
   RE: Loser Lodge We...   agman     12-07-09     4  
   Don't want to get my hair wet.   tribephyl     12-07-09     5  
     RE: Don't want to get my hair wet.   jbug     12-08-09     6  
         RE: Don't want to get my hair wet.   kingfish     12-08-09     7  
   RE: The Game-The Po...   suzzee     12-08-09     8  
     RE: The Game-The Po...   kingfish     12-09-09     11  
         RE: The Game-The Po...   Dakota     12-10-09     16  
     RE: The Game-The Po...   agman     12-10-09     14  
         RE: The Game-The Po...   jbug     12-10-09     20  
     RE: The Game-The Po...   Molaholic     12-10-09     15  
         RE: The Game-The Po...   CTgirl     12-10-09     25  
     RE: The Game-The Po...   Dakota     12-10-09     17  
     RE: The Game-The Po...   CTgirl     12-10-09     19  
     RE: The Game-The Po...   Kermit the Vixen     12-10-09     21  
         RE: The Game-The Po...   kingfish     12-10-09     22  
             RE: The Game-The Po...   Molaholic     12-12-09     26  
             RE: The Game-The Po...   Kermit the Vixen     12-14-09     27  
     RE: The Game-The Po...   suzzee     12-10-09     24  
   Just showing off   Molaholic     12-08-09     9  
     RE: Just showing off   agman     12-09-09     10  
     I got one too   jbug     12-09-09     12  
         RE: I got one too   agman     12-09-09     13  
   RE: Loser Lodge We...   Dakota     12-10-09     18  
   RE: Loser Lodge We...   Wallflower66     12-10-09     23  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •