The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Julie is trying to kill Veronica!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

munson 1314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-02-04, 10:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail munson Click to send private message to munson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Julie is trying to kill Veronica!"
Looks like the going rate for a dead BMP ho is $10,000.

God, I love this show!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Julie is trying to kill Veronic... networkinggirl 02-02-04 1
 RE: Julie is trying to kill Veronic... Mon Cherie 02-03-04 2
   RE: Julie is trying to kill Veronic... smiley 02-03-04 3
       Ahhhhh... Mon Cherie 02-03-04 4
   RE: Julie is trying to kill Veronic... munson 02-03-04 5
       RE: Julie is trying to kill Veronic... brvnkrz 02-03-04 6
           RE: Julie is trying to kill Veronic... ginger 02-03-04 7
               RE: Julie is trying to kill Veronic... trshtvjnky 02-03-04 8
                   RE: Julie is trying to kill Veronic... ginger 02-03-04 9
               RE: Julie is trying to kill Veronic... toddE 02-03-04 11
       RE: Julie is trying to kill Veronic... IreneMcGee 02-03-04 10
 RE: Julie is trying to kill Veronic... glitzybubblegirl 02-03-04 12
   RE: Julie is trying to kill Veronic... redheaded_sweetheart 02-03-04 13
       RE: Julie is trying to kill Veronic... IreneMcGee 02-04-04 15
       RE: Julie is trying to kill Veronic... glitzybubblegirl 02-04-04 18
   RE: Julie is trying to kill Veronic... robbie 02-04-04 14
 Maybe LadyT 02-04-04 16
   RE: Maybe trshtvjnky 02-04-04 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

networkinggirl 141 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-02-04, 11:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail networkinggirl Click to send private message to networkinggirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Julie is trying to kill Veronica!"
LAST EDITED ON 02-02-04 AT 11:08 PM (EST)

What was more frightening was how Julie thought nothing of it. She seemed almost proud. That psycho needs to go.

Mon Cherie 1813 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

02-03-04, 03:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Mon%20Cherie Click to send private message to Mon%20Cherie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Julie is trying to kill Veronica!"
I thought they would really try to pull as much drama from that as they could, but it seemed to be nipped in the bud pretty fast. I need to go back and watch my recording of it. I would think if Julie was doing something potentially life-threatening to a person that there would be some discipline, honestly, I thought she would be kicked off for it. But since she is still there, I'm wondering if she really was trying to unlatch the safety harness. I watched it twice, and it does seem like she was trying to unlatch the harness. If she were on my team, I'd kick her off. I mean, I'm all for watching media hos duke it out, but there is a line.
I don't know why Julie keeps coming back for more abuse, but I guess some people on her team like her cause she wasn't even mentioned as an Inferno candidate, and it looks like she stays around for a while.

An IceCat/Mon Cherie Production
"You will find as you look back upon your life that the moments when you have truly lived are the moments when you have done things in the spirit of love."
-Henry Drummond

smiley 2009 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

02-03-04, 08:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail smiley Click to send private message to smiley Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Julie is trying to kill Veronica!"
she wasn't even mentioned as an Inferno candidate

I think thats because last night it was the guy's turn for the inferno Mon

We will have to see if she gets voted to go next week. She is psycho. I loved Coral's t shirt LOL

Mon Cherie 1813 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

02-03-04, 09:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Mon%20Cherie Click to send private message to Mon%20Cherie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Ahhhhh..."
Thanks- that makes more sense now! It's getting hard to keep up with all the twists and rule-changes on the reality shows I watch!

Mon

An IceCat/Mon Cherie Production
"You will find as you look back upon your life that the moments when you have truly lived are the moments when you have done things in the spirit of love."
-Henry Drummond

munson 1314 desperate attention whore postings

02-03-04, 10:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail munson Click to send private message to munson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Julie is trying to kill Veronica!"
I don't know why Julie keeps coming back for more abuse

I think Julie gave us the answer to this one herself when she told us she started a new band. What was it, Swerve or something? She was even wearing the merch. Ho.

Veronica's got some bad, bad karma that's "swerving" her way anyway. With Julie and Katie on board for Inferno, looks like it's on it's way home.

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-03-04, 10:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Julie is trying to kill Veronica!"
I was torn about this one. On one hand, I can't stand Veronica and it's great to see someone mess with her. On the other hand I can't stand Julie. I think she is my least favorite of all. I think she was taking it too far last night with the latch. I actually found myself on Veronica's side last night and I would have bet money that I would never be on her side.

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings

02-03-04, 11:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Julie is trying to kill Veronica!"
Julie succeeded in making Veronica sympathetic-no mean feat. I thought she was out of control. But then, Julie makes my skin crawl.

trshtvjnky 197 desperate attention whore postings

02-03-04, 01:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trshtvjnky Click to send private message to trshtvjnky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Julie is trying to kill Veronica!"
But then, Julie makes my skin crawl.

hehe, me too.

Although I do admit, I enjoyed seeing Veronica's fear for her life.

Does this make me evil?

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings

02-03-04, 03:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Julie is trying to kill Veronica!"
Compared to me? Or John Ashcroft? Naah.

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings

02-03-04, 05:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Julie is trying to kill Veronica!"
A. I can't believe they didn't kick Julie off for that apparently very dangerous behavior.
B. I have always hated Veronica so, I can't believe I was rooting for her. Maybe with Sara gone, I won't find Vero so bad.
C. Julie is the WORST, most despicable RW player ever. In New Orleans, she was all right, but now she is the slimiest of a group that includes(ed) Ace, CT and Trashelle. Incredible!
D. Fabulous, incorrect comment of the show: "F***in Mormon" as Julie attempted to murder Veronica.

IreneMcGee 166 desperate attention whore postings

02-03-04, 04:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IreneMcGee Click to send private message to IreneMcGee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Julie is trying to kill Veronica!"
Dude EVERYONE wears their merch on the show. hello? Themiz? Ace's endless bar shirts, Norman's The Wedding Video posters.
>I don't know why Julie keeps
>coming back for more abuse

>
>
>I think Julie gave us the
>answer to this one herself
>when she told us she
>started a new band.
>What was it, Swerve or
>something? She was even
>wearing the merch. Ho.
>
>
>Veronica's got some bad, bad karma
>that's "swerving" her way anyway.
> With Julie and Katie
>on board for Inferno, looks
>like it's on it's way
>home.

glitzybubblegirl 21 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-03-04, 11:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail glitzybubblegirl Click to send private message to glitzybubblegirl Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Julie is trying to kill Veronica!"
Aiight, so I'm really hoping you people here aren't going to freak out on me because I'm a "newbie" and I have a completely different opinion on this topic than everyone else so far, and so forums are really psycho about that and think that since I'm new here I shouldn't have my own opinion...well screw that, I'm going to post my opinion anyway!

Sooo...anyway, yeah I think that Veronica was being a little overdramatic...and I don't think that there should be any punishment for what Julie was doing....ok, the safety line is there to protect Veronica from falling, and if Julie could easily unhook it and cause her to fall, then MTV seriously needs to consider hiring some new stunt coordinator people, because that's not safe at all. Sure, it wasn't the SMARTEST thing for Julie to do...but still, kicking her off the team? If I were on her team, I would congratulate her for finding a foolproof way to scare the living hell out of Veronica!

Yeah, so that's just my opinion, and hopefully you all aren't going to freak out on me...but if you do, it was joyous posting with you for this one post!

*~*Cas*~*

redheaded_sweetheart 276 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-03-04, 11:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail redheaded_sweetheart Click to send private message to redheaded_sweetheart Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Julie is trying to kill Veronica!"
I'm not freakin', I'm agreeing! By the way, welcome aboard!

IreneMcGee 166 desperate attention whore postings

02-04-04, 07:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail IreneMcGee Click to send private message to IreneMcGee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Julie is trying to kill Veronica!"
ditto

Veronica thinks she is Queen MTV. Julie is just boistrous, and has nothing to lose in a sea of enemies.

I tend to believe what they say on their sites about her (how she and her mom scammed their way into other people's jobs by lying to the coordinators about the availability of the other speakers), but that doesn't mean she should get kicked off these shows.

MTV cast her for drama. Like Coral said, as long as she can win missions, go for it.

>I'm not freakin', I'm agreeing!
>By the way, welcome aboard!
>

glitzybubblegirl 21 desperate attention whore postings

02-04-04, 09:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail glitzybubblegirl Click to send private message to glitzybubblegirl Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Julie is trying to kill Veronica!"
WOOOO! people don't hate me!! lol I think this might be one of the nicer forums I've been to...but it's ok, because even if ya'll hated me, I probably woulda stuck around just for the guam of it!!

I do agree that Veronica is probably one of, if not the best, source of Drama for MTV...and I can't really complain because she usually gets me some good MTV Fantasy points! HOWEVER, I really do wish she would maybe break her jaw so she wouldn't be able to talk for a while...because she's just so annoying. I can't wait to see this whole fight deal with her and Katie that has been previewed...I'm gonna be standing in my room with my "WOOHOO GO KATIE!" signs because Veronica needs to get a good ass-kicking...if Katie doesn't do it, I'll have no choice but to track her down and do it myself!! Honestly, I really don't like Julie all that much either, and if I ever see it on eBay, I will definitely empty out my bank account for Coral's "Melissa will kill you" shirt...I need one of those!!

*~*Cas*~*

robbie 12 desperate attention whore postings

02-04-04, 00:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail robbie Click to send private message to robbie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Julie is trying to kill Veronica!"
Well I'v recently got sucked into all these reality shows, and this is the first debut episode of "road rules /real world that I've watched. I have seen a few re-runs, so I don't have a pre-conceived feeling for any of the "players". As far as the Julie/Veronica thing, regardless if it was impossible to release the safety line, as has been speculated but not confirmed, Julie was trying to do just that and that says much about her. I'm dissapointed that Veronica chose to stay within the rules that stated "no hands or feet, only arms and legs " may be used to dislodge an opponent. I guess Julie didn't hear that part. This was the time for nails to the face , kicking to the face, ect. She played fair and see what it got her. I'm sure there will be some "revenge" out there.

Robbie

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings

02-04-04, 01:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Maybe"
MElissa, Coral and Veronica can all become friends over their hatred of Julie.

Ahhhh, makes me wish for the days of Chadprick and Holly

trshtvjnky 197 desperate attention whore postings

02-04-04, 02:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trshtvjnky Click to send private message to trshtvjnky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Maybe"
Ahhhh, makes me wish for the days of Chadprick and Holly

Now those were some fun "hating" days!

RW/RR Battle of the Seasons: BEST.CHALLENGE.EVER!!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •