The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Greg Gets Busted !"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

flickergirl 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-01-03, 09:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail flickergirl Click to send private message to flickergirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Greg Gets Busted !"
It's in the New York papers this morning that Greg Todtman,the "importer",was arrested Friday trying to board a plane with a very small amount of cocaine. He was booked and released. No wonder he doesn't care about the way his apartment looks ! I got this off of PageSix.com but I'm sure it'll be everywhere as the weekend progresses.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Greg Gets Busted ! Femme 02-01-03 1
   RE: Greg Gets Busted ! flickergirl 02-01-03 2
       RE: Greg Gets Busted ! Femme 02-01-03 4
 RE: Greg Gets Busted ! MellowYellow 02-01-03 3
 RE: Greg Gets Busted ! Q 02-03-03 5
 RE: Greg Gets Busted ! katem 02-03-03 6
   RE: Greg Gets Busted ! SurvivorOverlord 02-04-03 7
       RE: Greg Gets Busted ! katem 02-04-03 9
 Scenes left on the cutting room flo... Bebo 02-04-03 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Femme 3621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-01-03, 09:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Femme Click to send private message to Femme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Greg Gets Busted !"
Here's the link... so far I can't find anything else on it. I've never heard of PageSix before.

Greg gets busted

Femme
"I shall no longer play the field; the field stinks, both economically and socially."

flickergirl 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-01-03, 09:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail flickergirl Click to send private message to flickergirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Greg Gets Busted !"
Sorry I didn't put the link in my post. I'm not very computer savvy. Page Six is a gossip column in the NY Post. And since I live in Oklahoma and have no life, I like to read about what the "purty" people do in the big city.

Femme 3621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-01-03, 08:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Femme Click to send private message to Femme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Greg Gets Busted !"
Lol, sorry if I came off sounding bitchy. Heh. Not my intention. I actually wanted to see if I could find more reports on it, but ith the shuttle crash, obscure news to fill boring weekend 'casts won't be necessary. So, needless to say, I got wrapped up in the other events of the day and forgot to come back to this thread. Eek.

My husband was laughing so hard when he saw that Greg, a "typical" New Yorker was dubbed an "importer" by the show. He said "Ah, he's a drug dealer. Why not just call him what he is?" Tres funny when the freak ends up arrested for that very thing. Too hilarious!

Femme
"I shall no longer play the field; the field stinks, both economically and socially."

MellowYellow 346 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-01-03, 11:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MellowYellow Click to send private message to MellowYellow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Greg Gets Busted !"
How eighties!

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

02-03-03, 10:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Greg Gets Busted !"
Ah the saga continues. These shows sure do seem to represent a "cross" section of America. Right down to the "importers".

LOL

It is astonishing how foolish humans can be in groups, especially when they follow their leaders without question - States: The Bene Gesserit View. All States Are an Abstraction.

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-03-03, 07:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Greg Gets Busted !"
How embarrasing, that's all I can say

(c) 2002, 03 GeorgiaBelle Creations, Inc. All rights reserved

SurvivorOverlord 1351 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-04-03, 11:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorOverlord Click to send private message to SurvivorOverlord Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Greg Gets Busted !"
Yes the producers just never mentioned that the "product" he imports comes sealed inside ballons that have been swallowed by "mules" and then "returned" (EWWWW!)

THANKS TO ICE CAT FOR THE WORK ON THE NEW SIG PIC

"It's only cheating if you get caught".....Al Bundy

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-04-03, 03:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Greg Gets Busted !"
>Yes the producers just never mentioned
>that the "product" he imports
>comes sealed inside ballons that
>have been swallowed by "mules"
>and then "returned" (EWWWW!)

ROFLMAO !!!!!

(c) 2002, 03 GeorgiaBelle Creations, Inc. All rights reserved

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-04-03, 11:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Scenes left on the cutting room floor"
Trista: Greg, will you accept this rose?

Greg: Sure, I'll toke, I mean, take...

Royalty, shmoyalty...EVIL rules!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •