The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Question about Chicken George"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Queene1979 445 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

07-26-06, 02:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Queene1979 Click to send private message to Queene1979 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Question about Chicken George"
I had a question, if Goerge wins HOH does he still have to eat slop or for that week can he eat regular food, also does he get to eat the goodies in his HOH room?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Question about Chicken George Savahnna 07-26-06 1
   RE: Question about Chicken George mmsmilie2 07-26-06 2
 RE: Question about Chicken George Captain_Savem 07-26-06 3
   RE: Question about Chicken George mmsmilie2 07-28-06 4
 RE: Question about Chicken George brvnkrz 07-28-06 5
   RE: Question about Chicken George FlamingCactusIT 07-31-06 6
       RE: Question about Chicken George brvnkrz 07-31-06 7
           RE: Question about Chicken George ValenciaJoe 07-31-06 8
               RE: Question about Chicken George brvnkrz 07-31-06 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Savahnna 844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

07-26-06, 02:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Question about Chicken George"
Really good question.

I don't have an answer but I would imagine they will do everything they can to alleviate the longevity of CG's commitment to eating the stuff. I believe that HOH gets excused from PB&J so I would assume that would "stick" no pun....with slop.

mmsmilie2 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-26-06, 03:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mmsmilie2 Click to send private message to mmsmilie2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Question about Chicken George"
I disagree with you. I believe that no matter what CG would have to eat slop just like he committed to during the POV competition.
But also know that the chances of CG actually making it to the end are slim to none. He will eventually get put up and be voted out. He was very lucky to get the POV competition he got. Had it been more physical, he would have been done early on.

Captain_Savem 3731 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-26-06, 04:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Captain_Savem Click to send private message to Captain_Savem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Question about Chicken George"
LAST EDITED ON 07-26-06 AT 04:52 PM (EST)

Both Savahnna and smilie make pretty good points. But I would have to go with smilie assessment on this one. And also add that the number George agreed to was "60 consecutive days" or for however long he's in the house.

I would never agree to something like that.

Handcrafted by RollDdice, yo.
MySpace

mmsmilie2 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-28-06, 03:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mmsmilie2 Click to send private message to mmsmilie2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Question about Chicken George"
I know that if I was nominated to be evicted and had the chance to win a POV like George did, I would definitely go for it. I saw that some of the other HG were adding something to their slop. Ummm. Howie was adding some type of flavoring.. almost looked like kool-aid mix and saw Danielle, Janielle and James adding brown sugar. So George could probably add something to make it taste a little better. George definitely made the right move.. it would be cool to see George go all the way but doubt he will. In a weird way, I would love to see Will win!!

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-28-06, 03:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Question about Chicken George"
Glad you started this thread. I posted the same question in another thread but it was sort of hidden.

A wonderful Tribe original

FlamingCactusIT 452 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

07-31-06, 02:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FlamingCactusIT Click to send private message to FlamingCactusIT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Question about Chicken George"
Hmm... I think they'd let him have his goodies but that would be about it. Last year when they all lost on he Spelling Bee challenge, all of Kaysar's food was taken.

07-31-06, 02:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Question about Chicken George"
Just because I'm evil, I think they should make him eat slop. Not that he is ever going to win HOH though.

ValenciaJoe 61 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

07-31-06, 02:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ValenciaJoe Click to send private message to ValenciaJoe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Question about Chicken George"
LAST EDITED ON 07-31-06 AT 02:34 PM (EST)

He would have to eat the slop per the agreement of winning the POV last week. If he does eat anything outside of the slop, he would be automatically be put up for eviction (there is some technical term for this... I forget what it is). BTW, the "slop eaters" can enhance the slop, but they are limited as to what condiments they are to use. Once they run out of that particular condiment, BB will not restock it.

07-31-06, 02:49 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Question about Chicken George"
Good. I think that's a fair deal.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •