The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Chicken Man's pretty Charasmatic"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Savahnna 844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

07-26-06, 11:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Chicken Man's pretty Charasmatic"
Not in the way one would think.......but he sure made me do a 180 on him.

After his veto speech.....I was saying "I hope he wins it all". I thought he was a big waste when I heard he was going in the house the first week.

WHether it's sincere or not.....I loved his sppech. A lot.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Chicken Man's pretty Charas... nailbone 07-26-06 1
   RE: The Chicken Man's pretty Charas... Savahnna 07-26-06 2
   RE: The Chicken Man's pretty Charas... nazpink 07-26-06 4
       RE: The Chicken Man's pretty Charas... Captain_Savem 07-26-06 12
 RE: The Chicken Man's pretty Charas... little fathead 07-26-06 3
   RE: The Chicken Man's pretty Charas... JudyB 07-27-06 16
 RE: The Chicken Man's pretty Charas... LIVEURBESTLIFE 07-26-06 5
   RE: The Chicken Man's pretty Charas... Savahnna 07-26-06 7
       RE: The Chicken Man's pretty Charas... nazpink 07-31-06 22
 RE: The Chicken Man's pretty Charas... shantheWOman 07-26-06 6
   RE: The Chicken Man's pretty Charas... Savahnna 07-26-06 8
       RE: The Chicken Man's pretty Charas... mmsmilie2 07-26-06 9
           RE: The Chicken Man's pretty Charas... LIVEURBESTLIFE 07-26-06 10
               RE: The Chicken Man's pretty Charas... Savahnna 07-26-06 11
 RE: The Chicken Man's pretty Charas... Buggy 07-26-06 13
   RE: The Chicken Man's pretty Charas... nailbone 07-27-06 14
       RE: The Chicken Man's pretty Charas... Buggy 07-27-06 17
   RE: The Chicken Man's pretty Charas... Savahnna 07-27-06 15
       RE: The Chicken Man's pretty Charas... Buggy 07-27-06 18
           RE: The Chicken Man's pretty Charas... Savahnna 07-27-06 19
 RE: The Chicken Man's pretty Charas... Catherine 07-28-06 20
   RE: The Chicken Man's pretty Charas... LittleFox 07-31-06 21
 RE: The Chicken Man's pretty Charas... butternut 08-06-06 23

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-26-06, 11:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Chicken Man's pretty Charasmatic"
So what'd he say? I missed it.

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster and OT Fantasy Football Champ! o-

07-26-06, 11:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Chicken Man's pretty Charasmatic"
He elaborated on what a priveledge it was to be in the Big Brother house and game at his age and that he really liked his fellow hgs and yada yada......but it was the prelude to why he was taking himself off the block. It really did seem to temporarily soften the other with a little emotion.

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-26-06, 11:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The Chicken Man's pretty Charasmatic"
Well first Will went on and on about how he equally hates everyone and implores the others to vote him out because if not he will throw all competitions including food.

Then Chicken George stands up and decides to be all inspiring and kind. He went on to say that he does want to stay in the game and play and how grateful he is that he gets to have a second chance at it, and how they should all embrace it because it's not everyday people get a second chance to do over an experience. Then George said how proud he was or something to the like that he got to play the game with the best of the best and how proud they should be that they are the Allstars of something. He ended it by saying that he talks from the heart. I mean it was a touching speech. Marci's lips were twitching like he was trying not to cry. People were smiling and their faces were lit up, it kind of reminded me of an underdog sports team getting a talk of encouragement from their great coach, the kind that are in the movies. Honestly, I do think George meant it and if not he's better at lying than Evil Will. But from the way he's been in the house, never complaining and always laughing he does seem to sincerely enjoy the experience.

If Chicken George starts playing the game rather than slide by then I wouldn't have a big issue with him winning. In fact if Chicken George starts thinking about the game in a smart way he will see the advantages he has. The only ones who doubt that Chicken George is not playing the game is the BB6 crew everyone else thinks the guy is clueless. Plus, the guy is probably viewed as the most innocent and honest one in there, so if he keeps listening in on convos, which is probably one of the reasons why he's always cooking and cleaning (Jun got a lot of info. by cooking alot), and if he tells the right people at the right time it could work to his benefit, after all who wouldn't really believe what he says? Not only that but he has the capability of pulling on people's heartstrings. Poor Howie looked like he was going to cry when him and George were in the kitchen talking. So, push over Diane, Chicken George doesn't have to shed a tear just to get people feeling bad about wanting him gone.

Captain_Savem 3731 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-26-06, 04:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Captain_Savem Click to send private message to Captain_Savem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: The Chicken Man's pretty Charasmatic"
Poor Howie looked like he was going to cry when him and George were in the kitchen talking.

Howie and me both! That was a truly touching moment as well. It was a little father and son heart-to-heart.

Handcrafted by RollDdice, yo.
MySpace

little fathead 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

07-26-06, 11:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail little%20fathead Click to send private message to little%20fathead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The Chicken Man's pretty Charasmatic"
There was something too about the way he was talking to Howie in the kitchen. It was the first time he showed game and a little passion for the game.
I'm becoming a Georgie fan!

JudyB 35 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

07-27-06, 09:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JudyB Click to send private message to JudyB Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: The Chicken Man's pretty Charasmatic"
>There was something too about the
>way he was talking to
>Howie in the kitchen. It
>was the first time he
>showed game and a little
>passion for the game.
>I'm becoming a Georgie fan!

I am also becoming a Georgie fan. Didn't take to him at first - until his speech. Good luck to him.

LIVEURBESTLIFE 302 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

07-26-06, 02:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LIVEURBESTLIFE Click to send private message to LIVEURBESTLIFE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The Chicken Man's pretty Charasmatic"
I believe CG was sincere in his words. I, also, believe that CG put all the houseguests in check with his speech. He let them know that he wanted to be there and he wanted to play the game.

I don't believe CG just wants to slide by. I think his outlook on life and his maturity level are different than the others therefore his approach to the game is different.

It makes me mad that they don't have much respect for CG. He is truly a good person and wants to enjoy himself and in the process experience a great game called BB. Nothing wrong with that in my book. It should be fun. It shouldn't be temper tantrums (Jase)crying a river (Diane)or being a sore loser and expecting to get your way (James).

These people say they want to play with good strategic players but I really haven't seen anybody make a strategic play since the game started.

Jase was a complete idiot in his season. I was shocked he was voted back in. But now he seems to think he is one of the most strategic BB contestants ever per the conversation he had with James. I never thought of Jase as strategic. Entertaining and makes for good TV in a train wreck sort of way but never a good player. The guys an idiot, IMO. But even he gets more respect than CG. Go figure.

07-26-06, 02:54 PM (EST)
7. "RE: The Chicken Man's pretty Charasmatic"
>I believe CG was sincere in
>his words. I, also, believe
>that CG put all the
>houseguests in check with his
>speech. He let them know
>that he wanted to be
>there and he wanted to
>play the game.
>
>I don't believe CG just wants
>to slide by. I think
>his outlook on life and
>his maturity level are different
>than the others therefore his
>approach to the game is
>different.
>
>It makes me mad that they
>don't have much respect for
>CG. He is truly a
>good person and wants to
>enjoy himself and in the
>process experience a great game
>called BB. Nothing wrong with
>that in my book. It
>should be fun. It shouldn't
>be temper tantrums (Jase)crying a
>river (Diane)or being a sore
>loser and expecting to get
>your way (James).
>
>These people say they want to
>play with good strategic players
>but I really haven't seen
>anybody make a strategic play
>since the game started.
>
>Jase was a complete idiot in
>his season. I was shocked
>he was voted back in.
>But now he seems to
>think he is one of
>the most strategic BB contestants
>ever per the conversation he
>had with James. I never
>thought of Jase as strategic.
>Entertaining and makes for good
>TV in a train wreck
>sort of way but never
>a good player. The guys
>an idiot, IMO. But even
>he gets more respect than
>CG. Go figure.

I beleive that he was sincere in his words as well. And I agreed with you post about his maturity level.

As far as being shocked Jase was voted back in, I take "voter results" with a grain of salt with anything Big Brother discloses,

I've been an internet gazer since BB1 and never noticed Jase being such a popular guy.....who knows...what purpose the poweres that be had in putting him in All Stars.

But yeah.....CG is a good guy. I wouldn't mind seeing him bond with Janelle and Marcellus....he's already bonded with Howie.

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-31-06, 05:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: The Chicken Man's pretty Charasmatic"
Well, the Allstars options were very limited. I guess people would rather see someone stir it up a bit in the drama department than be all nice like Bunky. That's just my opinion anyway.

You know George is not my favorite player and the speech was great and I hope he truly wants to play this game, but nonetheless the guy does deserve some respect as a human being especially considering he hasn't done anything to these people. Game play is one thing, but the way he gets treated at times has absolutey nothing to do with game play.

shantheWOman 133 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-26-06, 02:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shantheWOman Click to send private message to shantheWOman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The Chicken Man's pretty Charasmatic"
I loved how he made Will look like a complete moron. You could actually see the crunching in Will's eyes. I wish the house would call Will's bluff and kick his arse out. He threatened to make their lives miserable if they let him stay and I was dying to shear glee when no one batted an eye at his stupid rant. Will thinks people are in awe of him. Truth is they know he's a joke and it kills Will because he knows it too. I love it!

07-26-06, 02:56 PM (EST)
8. "RE: The Chicken Man's pretty Charasmatic"
I
>wish the house would call
>Will's bluff and kick his
>arse out.

ANEN

mmsmilie2 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-26-06, 03:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mmsmilie2 Click to send private message to mmsmilie2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: The Chicken Man's pretty Charasmatic"
Please explain to me how voting Will out (which is what he said he wanted them to do) is calling his bluff. If you watched BB2 you would know that Will doesn't bluff like that. He will throw the competitions just like he said. He is an awesome player.

LIVEURBESTLIFE 302 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

07-26-06, 03:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LIVEURBESTLIFE Click to send private message to LIVEURBESTLIFE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: The Chicken Man's pretty Charasmatic"
Will has his game face on. He is all about strategy. He doesn't want to go home.

Therefore, if he were voted off it would be calling his bluff.

It's funny that he made this big speech when he knows he is being used as the pawn. And if he were really serious, then why didn't he make that speech during Jase's rant. Instead, he sat there with a big grin on his face and didn't say a word.

07-26-06, 03:53 PM (EST)
11. "RE: The Chicken Man's pretty Charasmatic"
>
>It's funny that he made this
>big speech when he knows
>he is being used as
>the pawn. And if he
>were really serious, then why
>didn't he make that speech
>during Jase's rant. Instead, he
>sat there with a big
>grin on his face and
>didn't say a word.

Huge grin. He was loving the flames.

If I had any faith that the "shrink" was truly qualified.....I'd love a professional assessment of Will

Buggy 5089 desperate attention whore postings

07-26-06, 04:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Buggy Click to send private message to Buggy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: The Chicken Man's pretty Charasmatic"
Yes it was a lovely speech, really touching, and I believe sincere. His moment.

I still don't like George.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

07-27-06, 09:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: The Chicken Man's pretty Charasmatic"
You're just mean and heartless.

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster and OT Fantasy Football Champ! o-

07-27-06, 10:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Buggy Click to send private message to Buggy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: The Chicken Man's pretty Charasmatic"
LAST EDITED ON 07-27-06 AT 10:03 AM (EST)

Of course I am, but the guy isn't cooking and doing dishes for me; now is he?

07-27-06, 09:29 AM (EST)
15. "RE: The Chicken Man's pretty Charasmatic"

>
>I still don't like George.

Awwwww. He'd like you.
>

07-27-06, 10:07 AM (EST)
18. "RE: The Chicken Man's pretty Charasmatic"
That's what I'm afraid of!
He'd like me and then he'd laugh at my jokes and I'd have to listen to him laugh.

07-27-06, 10:13 AM (EST)
19. "RE: The Chicken Man's pretty Charasmatic"
>That's what I'm afraid of!
>He'd like me and then he'd
>laugh at my jokes and
>I'd have to listen to
>him laugh.

probably.

Catherine 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-28-06, 04:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Catherine Click to send private message to Catherine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: The Chicken Man's pretty Charasmatic"
I didn't care for George to begin with and even less so after his speech. Yes, I know he was being heartfelt and all but I find him so irritating.

LittleFox 127 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-31-06, 01:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LittleFox Click to send private message to LittleFox Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: The Chicken Man's pretty Charasmatic"
As much as I like Goerge and agree he deserves the money - I see him as last place to win this thing. No one in that house wants to be final 2 with George - cause EVERYONE else would vote for him! He will always have a target on his back for that reason.

Come join the coolest club in town!http://s2.excoboard.com/exco/index.php?boardid=20486>

butternut 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-06-06, 10:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail butternut Click to send private message to butternut Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: The Chicken Man's pretty Charasmatic"
I really like George. It has nothing to do with the fact that he lives in my town at all!!! Ok, maybe a little, but how can you NOT like him? I think he is genuinely a nice guy, who enjoys life, and trys to be postitive. And he has such a "I wanna pinch his cheeks" kind of face! Go George!!!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •