The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Anti-Bootee Game Week 5 Results/Week 6 Entries"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-08-05, 07:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Anti-Bootee Game Week 5 Results/Week 6 Entries"
Hey guys. Sorry the scores are late-- boss was in today.

This weeks Congrats! go to Deb, Annieville, Berbujas, and BEG for correctly guessing the 3 men staying. Sadly, no one captured the bonus prize of 10 points... no one was even close! LOL

Answers to last weeks bonus questions
1. The order of the dates was: John Paul, Ryan, Wendell, and lastly Jerry.

2. Roses were handed out to: John Paul, Jerry and Ryan, in that order.

The Scores

DebCapsFan 63
annieville 52
berbujas2001 49
Flowerpower 43
Buckeyegirl 37
Rockytop Chick 30
winechick 28
Kscott 27
pinkgrl52 25
woiwod 23
Gracie_TAR 22
loraann 22
txmomma26 17
tribephyl 17
mizbitt 15
adricharlie 13

Bonus Questions

1. So far, Jen hasn't broken down... but it's coming. I can feel it! Will Jen cry this episode? (1 point)
1a. If so, how many times? (3 points to closest guess)

2. Will she go to the fantasy suite with each guy? (1 point)

3. What's the change going to be at the rose ceremony? (If any of you missed next weeks previews, Chris said that there was going to be a change for this RC and and something like "Tonight's going to be different") The person(s) who comes closest to guessing the "change" will get 5 points.

The remaining men are:

John Paul
Jerry
Ryan

The Syren? she awesome.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Anti-Bootee Game Week 5 Results... woiwod 02-08-05 1
 RE: Anti-Bootee Game Week 5 Results... berbujas2001 02-08-05 2
 RE: Anti-Bootee Game Week 5 Results... KScott 02-09-05 3
 RE: Anti-Bootee Game Week 5 Results... txmomma26 02-09-05 4
 RE: Anti-Bootee Game Week 5 Results... buckeyegirl 02-10-05 5
 RE: Anti-Bootee Game Week 5 Results... adricharlie 02-10-05 6
 RE: Anti-Bootee Game Week 5 Results... DebCapsFan 02-12-05 7
 RE: Anti-Bootee Game Week 5 Results... tribephyl 02-12-05 8
 RE: Anti-Bootee Game Week 5 Results... Flowerpower 02-13-05 9
 RE: Anti-Bootee Game Week 5 Results... pinkgrl52 02-14-05 10
 RE: Anti-Bootee Game Week 5 Results... annieville 02-14-05 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

woiwod 174 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-08-05, 11:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail woiwod Click to send private message to woiwod Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Anti-Bootee Game Week 5 Results/Week 6 Entries"
I think she will give roses to Jerry and John Paul but not to Ryan.

1. Jen will cry this week
1a. She will cry twice

2. I think she will go to the fantasy suite with Jerry but not John Paul or Ryan

3. I think the change will be that Jen gives or not gives the roses to each guy in private. I think she will be in a private room and each one will enter alone.

berbujas2001 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-08-05, 11:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail berbujas2001 Click to send private message to berbujas2001 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Anti-Bootee Game Week 5 Results/Week 6 Entries"
Jerry and John Paul will get roses. Jen will cry 3 times. The change is that Jen will need to talk to all 3 men separately before the rose ceremony(and then proceed to give the roses out like normal-to clarify). And yes, she will go to the fantasy suite with all 3 men.

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-09-05, 09:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Anti-Bootee Game Week 5 Results/Week 6 Entries"
LAST EDITED ON 02-11-05 AT 08:59 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 02-09-05 AT 09:05 AM (EST)

She will pick Jerry & John Paul

Bonus Questions

1. So far, Jen hasn't broken down... but it's coming. I can feel it! Will Jen cry this episode? (1 point) No
1a. If so, how many times? (3 points to closest guess)

2. Will she go to the fantasy suite with each guy? (1 point) Yes

3. What's the change going to be at the rose ceremony? (If any of you missed next weeks previews, Chris said that there was going to be a change for this RC and and something like "Tonight's going to be different") The person(s) who comes closest to guessing the "change" will get 5 points.

I think that she will get to talk with them each indiviually before she gives the roses out and tell them in private that they are getting one or not.

- Sliced!
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn... that was fun!"

txmomma26 5825 desperate attention whore postings

02-09-05, 10:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail txmomma26 Click to send private message to txmomma26 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Anti-Bootee Game Week 5 Results/Week 6 Entries"
Jerry and John Paul are the two staying.

1. Yes, Jen will cry.
1a. Twice

2. Yes, she will go to the fantasy suite with all 3.

3. The roses will be handed out in private.

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

02-10-05, 03:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Anti-Bootee Game Week 5 Results/Week 6 Entries"
Safe: Jerry, Ryan (the age gap will do poor John-Paul in.)

1. Will Jen cry this episode? Yes
1a. If so, how many times? 2

2. Will she go to the fantasy suite with each guy? No

3. What's the change going to be at the rose ceremony? I sense a Meredith moment coming on...my guess is that there is some sort of competition involved in getting a rose...

BEG's Summaries

adricharlie 1340 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-10-05, 08:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail adricharlie Click to send private message to adricharlie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Anti-Bootee Game Week 5 Results/Week 6 Entries"
She keeps Ryan and John Paul

Bonus
1. She cries 3 times
2. Yes she goes with all 3
3. She calls up the one not getting a rose first

DebCapsFan 2747 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

02-12-05, 06:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DebCapsFan Click to send private message to DebCapsFan Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Anti-Bootee Game Week 5 Results/Week 6 Entries"
The final two are John Paul and Jerry.

Bonus:
1) Jen will cry twice, once when she has to decide, and once when she cuts Ryan.
2) She will go to the Fatasy Suite with each guy.
3)She will need more time to talk to each guy in private before the final rose ceremony.

Made for me by RolldDice.

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

02-12-05, 07:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Anti-Bootee Game Week 5 Results/Week 6 Entries"
Jerry
Ryan

1. Yes (1 point)
1a. 2wice (3 points to closest guess)

2. Yes (1 point)

3. She gets a last minute meeting with each bachelor (5 points).

Sn'DCS©MMIV

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

02-13-05, 09:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Anti-Bootee Game Week 5 Results/Week 6 Entries"
Jen will give roses to Jerry and John Paul

She will cry twice this episode.
She will go to the fantasy suite with all three.
She will speak privately with each bachelor before the rose ceremony and inform the loser that she will not be giving him a rose later at the ceremony.

pinkgrl52 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-14-05, 08:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pinkgrl52 Click to send private message to pinkgrl52 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Anti-Bootee Game Week 5 Results/Week 6 Entries"
John Paul (he is growing on me)
Jerry

Bonus:
1. Jen WILL cry twice
2. She WILL go into the fantasy suite with all three men
3. The change will be Jen will take each men to a room and give the roses.

annieville 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-14-05, 05:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail annieville Click to send private message to annieville Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Anti-Bootee Game Week 5 Results/Week 6 Entries"
Roses will go to Jerry and John-Paul.

1. Poor Jen will cry twice, her life is so hard you know, being surrended by amazing guys all the time, having to travel around a lot and getting all those great dresses for free... I would cry too!

2. Yes, she will go to the fantasy suites with the 3 of them.

3. I think she'll get to talk to them privately before handing out the roses in the regular fashion.

Good luck to all!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •