The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Can I just say, Eeew?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-04-05, 12:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Can I just say, Eeew?"
I don't care how many cameramen were standing behind Kelly, I would never in a million years give some strange broad my lipstick. You don't know where her mouth has been.

That's one serious cosmetics jones Kelly's got there...

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Can I just say, Eeew? LibraRising 05-04-05 1
 RE: Can I just say, Eeew? Urban_Kitten 05-04-05 2
   RE: Can I just say, Eeew? ginger 05-04-05 3
 RE: Can I just say, Eeew? BriarRosie 05-04-05 4
 Yes, yes you can Coconut 05-04-05 5
 RE: Can I just say, Eeew? Esbea 05-04-05 6
 RE: Can I just say, Eeew? Karchita 05-04-05 7
 RE: Can I just say, Eeew? Alchemist 05-04-05 8
 RE: Can I just say, Eeew? arturbars 05-04-05 9
   RE: Can I just say, Eeew? FLORIDAGAL 05-04-05 10
       RE: Can I just say, Eeew? Esbea 05-05-05 13
 RE: Can I just say, Eeew? AugustGirl 05-04-05 11
 RE: Can I just say, Eeew? realitycoholic 05-04-05 12
 A real southern gal Breezy 05-05-05 14
 RE: Can I just say, Eeew? skeetergirl87 05-05-05 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

LibraRising 2847 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

05-04-05, 01:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LibraRising Click to send private message to LibraRising Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Can I just say, Eeew?"
You don't know where her mouth has been.

This is a set-up, right?

Actually, if I were Kelly, I would have been more interested in finding some foundation rather than lipstick. I think Judith Light and Jessica Simpson have an infomercial she might be interested in.

Suddenly? I have a craving for pizza.

Urban_Kitten 170 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-04-05, 01:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Urban_Kitten Click to send private message to Urban_Kitten Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Can I just say, Eeew?"
Not only that, but the colour was all wrong for her (blechhhh!)

Neutiquam erro (I am not lost).

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-05, 01:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Can I just say, Eeew?"
LOL. Had the same thoughts re foundation and that colour lipstick.

BriarRosie 990 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-04-05, 01:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BriarRosie Click to send private message to BriarRosie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Can I just say, Eeew?"
UGH! You're not the only one to be bugged out like that!
I freaked out when I saw a woman at a Sephora store try on
lipstick straight from a tester, enough for me to tell an
employee to sanitize the thing! Ewww.

I don't know which is worse: Kelly asking, or the ticket agent agreeing!

Coconut 10856 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-05, 02:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Coconut Click to send private message to Coconut Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Yes, yes you can"
Even I, who will let my child eat stuff off our floor (heck, I'll eat stuff off our floor), would never in a million years borrow lipstick from a stranger.

Yuk.

Coc au Flange-- Official Dish of the Phoquetard Inquisitorial Squad

Esbea 7377 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-05, 02:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Esbea Click to send private message to Esbea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Can I just say, Eeew?"
GMTA.

On top of that, I wouldn't ask a friend to use their lipstick, let alone a total stranger.

Personally, I think if a person cant do without makeup for a few days, they have bigger problems than the hygiene issue.

In skating over thin ice, our safety is in our speed.

Karchita 4483 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-04-05, 02:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Karchita Click to send private message to Karchita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Can I just say, Eeew?"
The beauty queen unmasked is really rather ...

ugly.

And then there's Amber, always looking so pretty.

Alchemist 110 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-05, 03:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Alchemist Click to send private message to Alchemist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Can I just say, Eeew?"
Yes, eeew, and just keep it too (((shudder))).
Alchemist

arturbars 605 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-04-05, 03:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail arturbars Click to send private message to arturbars Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Can I just say, Eeew?"
I think the fact that Kelly used some stranger's used lipstick in the middle of a Turkish airport is much more disgusting, than that Turkish lady giving the lipstick to Kelly.

No disrespect to Turkish women here, but she at least could have thrown away the lipstick right after Kelly used it, while that stupid-beauty-queen-broad just put someone else's germs all over her mouth...

FLORIDAGAL 51 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-04-05, 04:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FLORIDAGAL Click to send private message to FLORIDAGAL Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Can I just say, Eeew?"
While I admit it is gross, No true Southern Belle will be caught without at least Lipstick.

Esbea 7377 desperate attention whore postings

05-05-05, 08:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Esbea Click to send private message to Esbea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Can I just say, Eeew?"
if she was THAT desperate for a lipstick, she could have bought one. Even though they were begging for money, they were in Turkey forgoodnesssakes.......it'd have cost her way less than a buck.

In skating over thin ice, our safety is in our speed.

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-05, 05:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Can I just say, Eeew?"
When I watched that last night I was torn between laughing and gagging.

ewwwwwwwwww.

realitycoholic 216 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-04-05, 06:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realitycoholic Click to send private message to realitycoholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Can I just say, Eeew?"
Icky, icky, poo poo! I couldn't BELIEVE that she did that! She needed some foundation and cover-up more than lipstick--although I do know about the southern gal/lipstick connection.

And, can I just say...ProActiv?

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings

05-05-05, 10:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "A real southern gal"
Would have grabbed her lipstick out her bag before hitting the mat so she didn't have to give it up. They had to know they were last and prepare for it by piling on clothes like A/L did.

Save a horse, ride a cowboy. Sigpic by Syren.

skeetergirl87 136 desperate attention whore postings

05-05-05, 01:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail skeetergirl87 Click to send private message to skeetergirl87 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Can I just say, Eeew?"
She had to make her mouth adequately ugly to match the ugly things coming out of it!! I thought Ron's comment that he had seen all he wanted to in Kelly was rather telling. Her face finally matched her personality and maybe he's realizing it.

And I'll bet the Turkish woman threw out the lipstick as soon as Kelly returned it. She had a rather disgusted look on her face when she got it back. I would have let her keep it.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •