The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"O.K. ...EP:9 Theories...Single Thread "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-23-01, 03:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"O.K. ...EP:9 Theories...Single Thread "
AFTER Breathing in the however many new threads that have started because of EP8.5 I would like to start a new EP.9 thread

Taking the teaser for next week as a big clue (finally)

First Photos: Lightning storm...which leads to

Polution: The river is being flooded at the moment, the water level will not raise significantly for another couple of days but it will definately make it muddy,no fishin' either, hence the starvation clue-in during the narration

Food Scarce: Since Mike departure, they've only been catching fish(by rodger). Not while the river is muddied!

Jumping ahead only slightly(not like MB wouldn't) TREE MAIL:
Colby: "This is the Challenge to win"

CUT TO BEAUTIFUL ISLAND PARADISE

Amber then Keith then Jerri then Colby walking with clothes(Jerri brought her Bongo also)towards RC
they are told to bring a change of clothes and a partner.

Jerri moping (in blue filter)
Amber moping (in brown filter)
Keith smiling about things getting bad in the outback

All of these pics bring me to the CBS teasers from their site. Sorry none are exact Quotes but they are on the board and that's why I'm trying to pull them all together.
1. Why does Jerri want Colby to be her Partner so bad...or somthin'
2. Which one tries to show up the other but fails...or somthin'
3. What is the shocking conclusion at TC...or somethin'

My belief is that tree mail says somthing about them picking a partner to win "FREE FOOD ELSEWHERE" Jerri wants Colby and that it is final as far as she is concerned,however the Barramundis think they should pick names out of a hat to be fair.
Unfortunately she was paying attention to the size and shape of colby's ...um...piece...of paper
And she ends up picking him anyways....The RC is BOY and GIRL teams of two Race through Obstacle Course for chance on an Exotic island ,AND FOOD

The rest of the pictures are Tina and Rodger (as partners) picking up speed (at the starting gate).
Colby sliding down blue/green netting with what looks like Jerri's head rising from the bottom of pic(some say Amber so I'll keep that in mind later)
The next picture is of Amber/Jerri falling/running into water and makin' big splash.
I've been taking into consideration the photo of what was predicted as the IC in EP.6 when Michael got burned instead...It's being recycled when MB needs a shake-up in the too many mini-alliances."I'll just make it a pick out of the hat kind of thing and they get stuck with someone, that'll break these groups up.Right?.!)

NOW's where my theory comes in (big time)
The game is a combined time total after the both run through the course...as a team joining and splitting throughout.
With Tina and Rodger as Partners in the RC they are going to lose. 4th place with a combined of 2 minutes or so?
Nick comes in 3rd as far as fastest time but Liz was his partner.
Liz found that life was much easier when Jerri(HAIRY)won anything that made her go away for an afternoon,an evening or a day,...even better.3rd and 8th combined =3rd place
Keith agreed with Liz but with his partner being Amber he had to put up a show.2nd place overall
Colby and ....Jerri(yes Jerri get's her wish) win 1st OVERALL
TELL THEM WHAT THEY WON JEFF: A hopefully very sexual trip for two to an island within a half of an hours flight of here complete with chocolate and various whipping devices...

WELL...from here.. we get lot's of people sighing with relief that Jerri isn't around "to judge them" BUT quietly Amber sulks because the only woman she trusts outback, and the only boy she'd do outback, are spending a night together with a cameraman and two cute hotdogs.(If you know what I mean..)JOKIN'
Tina...Which as happened last EP will continue to trash Jerri and will continue to publicly berate Jerri, but Amber is newly privy to this Jerri bashing. She hears everything she missed out on (last time when her and Jerri prayed to GAWD while eating shrimp)at the little ANTI-Jerri campfire-sing-a-longs that happen every 3 days,recently.Realizing that all of the hate from the newly formed tribe is directed towards Jerri(now that Alicia is gone)she may feel the need to re-align..

If Voting happened right now..Tina (doesn't like her)=Jerri
Liz (doesn't like her)=Jerri
Rodger(doesn't like her)=Jerri
Keith(doesn't like her and
following Tina)=Jerri
Jerri= Whoever Colby says or Keith
Amber=Whoever Jerri says unless
everyone jumps the sinking Jerri.
Colby=Whoever Tina convinces him
of or he becomes a wild card again
Nick=Hard to say except he's the
mole(as far as I'm concerned)
So he votes with Kucha as long as
long as Colby assures him it's
O.K.
As far as my synopsis goes Jerri would be the ouster...
BUT...IC is the thing
ARE the pic's from the end of the teaser, from the IC, if that's true then we can gather from the pictures that WET:
TINA
JERRI
KINDA WET:
AMBER
LIZ
DRY:
COLBY
NICK
RODGER
KEITH
From Opposing positions we can assume that:Jerri
Rodger
Tina
Amber
one side
Keith
Liz
Nick
Colby
the other direction..so they could be opponents at IC(concluding that Keith Rodger Colby and Nick get into semi-finals...but the photo's also look as if some of the tribe is watching and some are participating in IC.SO...
Liz loksto be Semi-dry and watching
Amber is Semi-dry and watching
Nick is playing and real serious about it.
Colby is playing croched down and having fun(maybe against Jerri where he shows her up)
Tina is wet and enjoying watching the outcomes
Keith is not wet but seems to be pre-fall or enjoying watching from the side lines
Rodger is playing IC but is still having fun at it (could be anyone)
Jerri looks to be playing but very serious and wet.
These pictures of course are in any order you want them but the out come seems to be between 4 folks THE MEN...
I didn't want to postulate on the IC until I saw next weeks teaser but it seems to me the first part of EP.9 is a lock with Jerri fussing about Colby being her partner in the RC only to be undermined at the IC and subsequent TC. Jerri may not go this week but she won't feel anymore comfy going into EP.10

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •