The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"My pick for the Bachelorette is........."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

DOBYGRL 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-07-05, 08:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DOBYGRL Click to send private message to DOBYGRL Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"My pick for the Bachelorette is........."
John Paul. He is such a gentleman - a rarity today. He is so charming and good looking too! Such a hottie!!! I don't understand all this fuss about Jerry. He is obviously there for only himself - not for finding true love. John Paul is there for the right reason. Jen has already commented on she thinks Jerry's intentions are questionable. The others don't stand a chance!

John Paul is the right man for Jen!! Anyone else agree???

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: My pick for the Bachelorette is... KScott 02-07-05 1
   RE: My pick for the Bachelorette is... suenarayan 02-10-05 9
 RE: My pick for the Bachelorette is... PepeLePew13 02-08-05 2
   RE: My pick for the Bachelorette is... berbujas2001 02-08-05 3
 RE: My pick for the Bachelorette is... Poncho 02-08-05 4
   RE: My pick for the Bachelorette is... woiwod 02-08-05 5
   RE: My pick for the Bachelorette is... LindsayF77 02-08-05 7
 RE: My pick for the Bachelorette is... Loree 02-08-05 6
   RE: My pick for the Bachelorette is... DOBYGRL 02-08-05 8
 RE: My pick for the Bachelorette is... aliciabbrown 02-13-05 10
 I'm I the only one??!! Monana 02-21-05 11
   RE: I'm I the only one??!! Spidey 02-21-05 12
       RE: I'm I the only one??!! DOBYGRL 02-21-05 13
           RE: I'm I the only one??!! ilovezoe 02-21-05 14
           RE: I'm I the only one??!! Spidey 02-21-05 15
               RE: I'm I the only one??!! DOBYGRL 02-21-05 16
                   RE: I'm I the only one??!! Spidey 02-22-05 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-07-05, 08:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: My pick for the Bachelorette is........."
Welcome to the Boards. We are glad you are posting your thoughts on this but this could have been posted at the below link.

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID42/1022.shtml

This cuts down on duplicate posts which is in the guidelines posted here:

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID33/87.shtml

- Sliced!
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn... that was fun!"

suenarayan 3 desperate attention whore postings

02-10-05, 06:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suenarayan Click to send private message to suenarayan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: My pick for the Bachelorette is........."
I think Jen is going to pick Jerry, who will end up like Ian, unable to commit. I'd be glad to be wrong!

Second choice? Probably John Paul, even though he is younger. Ryan didn't come off too well, especially his family.

I really liked Wendell, but if there was no chemistry...

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-08-05, 06:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: My pick for the Bachelorette is........."
Well, since we're talking about John Paul here, I'll chime in with my thoughts.

He really took a quantum leap in last night's episode - went from a middle-of-the-pack contestant to the front-runner position with easily the best visit for Jen of the four guys left in the game. The family visit, the tour of his house, the way these two were able to relax on the sofa by the fireplace, the gift of the cowboy boots -- this catapulted J-P into the favourite position in my eyes.

Scratch and sniff

berbujas2001 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-08-05, 08:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail berbujas2001 Click to send private message to berbujas2001 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: My pick for the Bachelorette is........."
I agree Pepe. I've always liked JP, but after the hometown visit, I like him so much more. IMO that was, by far, the best visit for her. After her comments on Ryan's family, I hope she doesn't pick him. I think it might be a bit awkward for her if she does.

Poncho 787 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-08-05, 09:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Poncho Click to send private message to Poncho Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: My pick for the Bachelorette is........."
Well I have totally changed my pick - John Paul seems the best fit for her. I loved his family, and they really seemed very comfortable with each other.
I like Ryan too, but not sure about him. I wonder where he lives, they only showed his parents home.....
I felt weird about Jerry, he seemed like he was ashamed of his family.

JP all the way

Poncho

woiwod 174 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-08-05, 09:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail woiwod Click to send private message to woiwod Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: My pick for the Bachelorette is........."
This is very interesting. I have never liked John Paul, that is until last night and I did a complete turn around. He is very nice and I could see some chemistry between he and Jen. He appears to be very stable. I still hope for Jerry in the end but John Paul is ok. I sure changed my mind about Wendell last night. He sort of creeped me out.

LindsayF77 1 desperate attention whore postings

02-08-05, 04:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LindsayF77 Click to send private message to LindsayF77 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: My pick for the Bachelorette is........."
LAST EDITED ON 02-08-05 AT 04:08 PM (EST)

Hey Poncho,

Ryan's family lives in Medford, OR but he lives in Manhattan Beach, CA.

My pick is John Paul. He seems the most ready to settle down and commit and his family was great.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

02-08-05, 10:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: My pick for the Bachelorette is........."
I really like John Paul and the home visit was great. But the fact that John Paul and Jen had not kissed before the home visit is telling. We have heard Jen picked her choice early on and they had to edit it to make it look like she wanted the other guys too. Would she have really been kissing the guys she didn't want first and not kissing her choice till the home visit? I doubt it. So that tells me that John Paul is not the one. But he would be a great pick for some lucky woman.

02-08-05, 04:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DOBYGRL Click to send private message to DOBYGRL Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: My pick for the Bachelorette is........."
Hmmmm.....I hadn't heard that she picked her man early on. If that is the case then it certainly could point to Jerry. However, have you noticed that there has not been much interviewing of John Paul during this whole taping. We have seen lots of Jerry and Jen talking about Jerry, but not Jen talking about John Paul. If there was editing out of the winner, then it looks like John Paul could be the one. John Paul is still my pick. They have very similar families and that counts for a lot!!

aliciabbrown 110 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-13-05, 09:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aliciabbrown Click to send private message to aliciabbrown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: My pick for the Bachelorette is........."
I agree - JP is definitely the best of the remaining guys.

Monana 14 desperate attention whore postings

02-21-05, 04:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Monana Click to send private message to Monana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "I'm I the only one??!!"
I'm I the only one who doesn't like J-P???
I dislike this guy from episode one... It seems to me that he is an old-fashion guy that is not funny at all. He seems soooo boring and predictible. For a mariage to work you got to have some fire going on... it's more like a little "lighter". I would hate to see him win, or for him to be the next bachelor... For me he is just like Jessy Palmer, not interesting to watch and forgettable... Sorry...

Spidey 6259 desperate attention whore postings

02-21-05, 04:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spidey Click to send private message to Spidey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: I'm I the only one??!!"
Nope. I can't stand him. I think he is creepy and oily. And boring as all get out. At least Jesse Palmer was sorta cute. JP? Ew, double ew and triple ew.

02-21-05, 06:43 PM (EST)
13. "RE: I'm I the only one??!!"
What program are you guys watching??? You have it all wrong! John Paul comes across as sincere and honest. He is very good looking!! I don't understand the oily and creepy comments. You guys are really missing the mark!! (Jesse Palmer was not sincere from the get-go. That was obvious.)

The only time Jerry has been sincere was when his Mother was involved. Other than that the man cannot even complete a sentence when Jen has asked him about his feelings. He is so NOT into Jen! If he were the words would not be difficult. Jerry just wants to get his mug on TV in hopes of landing an acting job. Why can't you see that?

ilovezoe 13 desperate attention whore postings

02-21-05, 06:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ilovezoe Click to send private message to ilovezoe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: I'm I the only one??!!"
I agree with DOBYGRL, John Paul is a genuinely nice guy. He's smart, cute, and stable. Sure Jerry is cute, no one can deny that, but there's no substance! She'll pick John Paul!!!

02-21-05, 07:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spidey Click to send private message to Spidey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: I'm I the only one??!!"
I have my opinion and you have yours. This is not a right or wrong issue. All of your extra exclamation points and question marks makes me think you are taking this a little more seriously than I am.

I don't give a hoot if John Paul "comes across as sincere and honest," he grosses me out. Not.my.type.

Jerry isn't really my type either - I prefer bigger, hairier guys. But I wouldn't wouldn't have minded running across him in my pre-wedded days. There is something to be said for wanton lust.

And, to be perfectly honest, I couldn't care less who she picks, really. Although I think it would be a shame for her to have gone through this and not come away with at least a little hot sex. And I think she has a thing for Jerry and not JP.

02-21-05, 08:36 PM (EST)
16. "RE: I'm I the only one??!!"
If you are not taking this "seriously", then why so many responses to comments?

Get prepared to eat your hat!

02-22-05, 07:45 AM (EST)
17. "RE: I'm I the only one??!!"
Because I like to have fun here. But I don't do it by putting down other people's opinions.

By and large we are a friendly place here. Do with that advice what you will.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •