The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Official Dream Job Episode 4 Summary"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

ssshaw 548 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-08-04, 03:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ssshaw Click to send private message to ssshaw Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Official Dream Job Episode 4 Summary"
I’ll start off saying that summarizing “Dream Job” is very hard to do. First, it’s not exciting at all. Plus, the geniuses at ESPN think that midnight is a good time to show it. So, I will now refer to this show as…

Snooze Job

There are eight contestants left on this piece of ####, and they are:

Jason A., who will be referred to as Jason #1 for the rest of the summary.

Winston, a Gary Coleman wannabe.

Jason H. aka Jason #2.

Whitney, doomed.

Anish, who has the funniest name on the show that’s not Woody.

Brian, still here even though the audience voted him off in the first show.

Grant, so boring that I can’t think of anything interesting to say about him.

And David, the Wendy’s Wild Card, which means he’s an unofficial contestant.

And of course, there are the judges: Woody, Kit, Stephen, and Al.

Now, it’s time for this week’s My Sportscenter. Stuart Scott, who is no Jeff Probst, explains the task. The contestants will be split into four teams of two. They will each do a preview of a NFL game and also do a story on it. They will also interview a special guest, Eric Allen. (who?)

The first team up is Anish and Winston. They decide to do Tennessee and Green Bay. Anish starts off and sounds just like the radio announcer he is. Winston does a little better, but that’s not hard to do. They get to the interview, and Anish asks a really stupid question about backup QBs. Nobody cares about them. That’s why they’re backups.

Woody tells them they need more thrill. The other judges agree with Woody.

Next up is Whitney and David. They are previewing Oakland and Indianapolis. David does well, although I don’t think starts with R ends with aiders was a good idea. Whitney really struggles in the interview.

Kit tells them they had good teamwork but tells Whitney that she needs to work on her interview. Stephen agrees with Kit about Whitney and is impressed by David. Al and Woody agree with Kit and Stephen.

After this, the contestants are involved in a contest called 4 Bases. Four contestants at a time are given four baseball topics. One contestant leads off, then another person jumps in and so on and so on.

The first group is Grant, Brian, Jason #1 and #2. Both of the Jasons don’t do that well, but Grant and Brain were good. The second group is Whitney, Winston, David, and Anish. David and Winston continue to shine, while Whitney and Anish continue to struggle.

Stephen liked Winston and hated one of the Jasons. Al liked one of the Jasons and hated Whitney. Woody liked David and hated Whitney. Kit liked Brian and David and hated Whitney.

The next team is Grant and Jason #1. They are previewing Arizona and San Francisco. (Who is the genius that chose this game?) They are as bad as the two teams involved.

Let’s just skip the judges’ comments and go straight to the last team, Brian and Jason #2. They are previewing Carolina and Denver. They were good.

Woody was impressed with both of them. Everyone agrees with Woody, but Stephen tells Brian to look at the camera.

Now, it’s time for the votes. America cuts Whitney. Woody cuts Anish. Kit cuts Whitney. Stephen cuts Whitney. Al cuts Whitney. That means with four votes, Whitney is cut. See you later. I’m going to bed.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Official Dream Job Episode 4 Su... Fishercat 10-08-04 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Fishercat 4168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-08-04, 10:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Fishercat Click to send private message to Fishercat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Official Dream Job Episode 4 Summary"
Heh, I liked it. Although you are completely right, it is Snooze Job and moving it to 12 PM FROM 7 PM could be the stupidest idea ever (well, by ESPN involving a reality show since they did the same thing to BBD2, bastards). Anyway, the voting process on this show is so flawed (I think they let them vote throughout the whole show, yet one group of people don't audition until the final 20 minutes.

Anyway, right on with the commentary on the crappy games chosen. The fact that a team got stuck with Arizona/SF (one of the worst teams in the NFL and they're on the road where they suck more v. what could be THE worst), when Miami/NE (with NE going for a media record) was available. Idiocy.

Oh, two more notes
1. I think Eric Allen was a very successful DB for the Chiefs and some other teams
2. I am going to hate to have to do this. Any show I summarize is cursed.
---
<== A Missionhockey21 creation

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •