The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Be the Amazing Racer, Episode 7.11"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-04-05, 10:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Be the Amazing Racer, Episode 7.11"
Welcome to London, England!

Well, Meredith and Gretchen, I guess that's it for you two. I must say, you certainly lasted a lot longer than most people gave you credit for. Including yourselves, by your interview.

Uchenna and Joyce: glad to see you put the lessons you learned last episode to good use. Way to check for other flights. 2 hours is a lot of time, and you wasted it. Of course, it's certainly true that the other teams took a big risk. It's also true that that risk totally paid off.

Ron and Kelly: Kelly must be one of these people who find a reason to blame their partner for something, anything when life does them wrong. It's the only reason I can think of that she would insist on having all these dramatic "relationship" moments. All to the good for me. Conflict = ratings = employment for me.

Rob and Amber, first again. Seriously, I swear there's no prize-giving conspiracy. Honest. You learned from last week's mistake and found the first flight. Here, have an entertainment system.

Anyone can post as Meredith, or a non-character, like Sherlock Holmes.
FTR: I do not believe in the conspiracy I mention periodically.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer, Episode 7... cahaya 05-04-05 1
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer, Episode 7... LibraRising 05-04-05 2
       RE: Be the Amazing Racer, Episode 7... cahaya 05-04-05 5
       RE: Be the Amazing Racer, Episode 7... seahorse 05-04-05 9
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer, Episode 7... seahorse 05-04-05 7
       RE: Be the Amazing Racer, Episode 7... cahaya 05-04-05 13
           RE: Be the Amazing Racer, Episode 7... seahorse 05-04-05 19
       RE: Be the Amazing Racer, Episode 7... LibraRising 05-04-05 17
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer, Episode 7... mikey 05-04-05 3
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer, Episode 7... kvasir 05-04-05 4
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer, Episode 7... cahaya 05-04-05 6
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer, Episode 7... seahorse 05-04-05 8
       RE: Be the Amazing Racer, Episode 7... kvasir 05-04-05 10
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer, Episode 7... seahorse 05-04-05 11
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer, Episode 7... Seana 05-04-05 12
       RE: Be the Amazing Racer, Episode 7... cahaya 05-04-05 14
           RE: Be the Amazing Racer, Episode 7... Cygnus X1 05-04-05 15
               RE: Be the Amazing Racer, Episode 7... seahorse 05-04-05 18
                   RE: Be the Amazing Racer, Episode 7... Cygnus X1 05-05-05 20
                       RE: Be the Amazing Racer, Episode 7... seahorse 05-05-05 21
                           RE: Be the Amazing Racer, Episode 7... CwazyWabbit 05-05-05 22
                               RE: Be the Amazing Racer, Episode 7... seahorse 05-05-05 23
                                   RE: Be the Amazing Racer, Episode 7... LibraRising 05-05-05 24
                                       RE: Be the Amazing Racer, Episode 7... seahorse 05-06-05 25
                                           RE: Be the Amazing Racer, Episode 7... cahaya 05-06-05 26
                                           RE: Be the Amazing Racer, Episode 7... LibraRising 05-07-05 28
                                               RE: Be the Amazing Racer, Episode 7... seahorse 05-08-05 29
                                                   RE: Be the Amazing Racer, Episode 7... cahaya 05-08-05 31
                                                       RE: Be the Amazing Racer, Episode 7... seahorse 05-10-05 33
                                   RE: Be the Amazing Racer, Episode 7... CwazyWabbit 05-06-05 27
                                       RE: Be the Amazing Racer, Episode 7... seahorse 05-08-05 30
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer, Episode 7... Cygnus X1 05-04-05 16
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer, Episode 7... BriarRosie 05-09-05 32
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer, Episode 7... Cygnus X1 05-10-05 34
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer, Episode 7... cahaya 05-10-05 35

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

cahaya 19891 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-05, 10:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer, Episode 7.11"
Well, Phil, you got us on that one. We were half expecting Rob to taunt us about flights again, and when he didn't, we figured we had the right flight after all.

Rob, dude, you'll regret not yielding us 'cuz now we're in this head-to-head to the finish.

In case you didn't know it Rob, 'yield' is an economic term that might cost you 1 mill to learn.

LibraRising 2847 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

05-04-05, 12:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LibraRising Click to send private message to LibraRising Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer, Episode 7.11"
We'll be making a comeback. You can bet on it.

What? I didn't say anything.

05-04-05, 01:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer, Episode 7.11"
We sure will, hon'. *hugs* Let's go for it!

What? Me either!

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-05, 02:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer, Episode 7.11"
LAST EDITED ON 05-04-05 AT 02:18 PM (EST)

Joyce, is that you? I don't recognize you with hair on your head. That was smaht, cutting your hair for a fast foward where you did not get a prize for coming in first and having a lead of less than a half hour that you quickly lost because of bunching.

05-04-05, 02:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer, Episode 7.11"
"Rob, dude, you'll regret not yielding us 'cuz now we're in this head-to-head to the finish."

Why would I worry about a team that never beats us. Have you guys ever beat us in a leg yet?

Oh yeah, now I remember you guys never are given prizes when you win so I forgot that you actually came in first a couple of times. We have been in first 4 times, (5 if you include to to be continued episode) and we won prizes each time we came in first. Does that tell you something or what.

05-04-05, 02:50 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer, Episode 7.11"
Rawb, dude,

This race ain' about who wins which leg, but who steps on the mat first at the finish. Enjoy your trips (if you aren't sick of traveling already) and your JVC entertainment system (as if you two need to be entertained).

My Joyce and I will settle for the clean million.

You'll win two more legs, alright -- Amber's!

05-04-05, 08:48 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer, Episode 7.11"
Brotha, Ambuh and I are going to win every leg. Get over it.

05-04-05, 03:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LibraRising Click to send private message to LibraRising Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer, Episode 7.11"
Have you guys ever beat us in a leg yet?

I'll bet our time is coming.

Tee hee hee.

mikey 1150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-04-05, 12:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mikey Click to send private message to mikey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer, Episode 7.11"
We are glad that Brian and Greg got Philiminated already so they won't be driving us.

-- The Double Decker buses

kvasir 51 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-04-05, 01:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kvasir Click to send private message to kvasir Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer, Episode 7.11"
Oh for god's sake.... those boats were the culprit. Why oh why did we chose that boat task? We are totally not made for manual labour like that! Yet we are too old to figure out clues and the tube system, even if it was way faster. I'm just so happy we went so far....

One word of elderly advice for you Rob: Karma.

05-04-05, 01:43 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer, Episode 7.11"
Sorry to see y'all go. We wanted to help with the boats, but... you were right, rules say we can't.

Cheer us on, and if we win and have kids, we'll even name one of our kids after you.

Oh my gawd, did I just say that?

05-04-05, 02:13 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer, Episode 7.11"
Karma? hmm.

Gretchen, I didn't realize you guys were still in the race you have been so far beind us I forgot all about you.

kvasir 51 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-04-05, 02:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kvasir Click to send private message to kvasir Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer, Episode 7.11"
oh sorry... that word maybe to hard for you... ask Ron or Kelly, they know what it means.

05-04-05, 02:23 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer, Episode 7.11"
"Rob and Amber, first again. Seriously, I swear there's no prize-giving conspiracy."

Now Phil you know you make sure we got a prize in each of the legs where we came in first because you're afraid I will accept the job offer from CBS to take over your TAR hosting duties.

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-05, 02:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer, Episode 7.11"
Hey! You said you didn't want the job! Better offers, you said!

Your pants? Totally on fire.

05-04-05, 03:00 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer, Episode 7.11"
Ya better watch out, Phil. Rob'll outsource your job to organized Indian labor.

"Velcome zu Bostoon. You eez zee fairst team zu awwive."

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-05, 03:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer, Episode 7.11"
Well, Rob certainly ought to know about not being able to understand people in English.

"Deverish..." *snort*

* heads back to Sequesterville

05-04-05, 08:46 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer, Episode 7.11"
LAST EDITED ON 05-04-05 AT 08:46 PM (EST)

How are things in sequesterville, happy boy?

05-05-05, 01:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer, Episode 7.11"
Well, now that you mention it, they --

GAH!

#crickets#

05-05-05, 01:26 AM (EST)
21. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer, Episode 7.11"
We'll see you when we arrive at the finish line n first place. You can cheer us on then.

CwazyWabbit 169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-05-05, 02:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CwazyWabbit Click to send private message to CwazyWabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer, Episode 7.11"
What do you mean they'll cheer us on? They all hate us, Hun, remember? They are jealous because we are such good racers and so much better than them. I think it's the Bronx cheer we will be hearing when we head towards that mat in first place!

Oh, and we will get there because of you! It is all you, Hun!

Didn't I look so cute in my new hat and pipe? Why did you take it away from me?
Oh, and do you need me to make any more decisions, Hun?

05-05-05, 10:53 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer, Episode 7.11"
If they don't cheer us on when we cross the finishline, who cares. The look on their faces will be satisfaction enough.

05-05-05, 11:01 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer, Episode 7.11"
They'll be cheering -- 'cause you'll be in second. I did not shave my head to come in second place. And did you see me lose my temper on that bus? Don't mess with me.

BOO-YA!

Notice I said -- "come in second place." Those other two -- what's their name? -- aren't even a factor, yeah?

Bet on it.

05-06-05, 00:52 AM (EST)
25. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer, Episode 7.11"
LAST EDITED ON 05-06-05 AT 00:54 AM (EST)

Actually i bet on you guys a lot to win, so it would be a surprise when Ambah and me crossed the finishline first.

Anyway, this series has been taped and you know we beat you to the finshline.

05-06-05, 05:10 AM (EST)
26. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer, Episode 7.11"
Read your CBS non-disclosure contract, Rawb, and not just the fine print.

I ain' no gamblin' man, so there's no way we'll get Rawbed.

05-07-05, 07:54 PM (EST)
28. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer, Episode 7.11"
Honey, don't tell me you blew all your Survivor winnings on gambling. I have a 1-800 number for you if that's the case.

You should invest. I can give you some advice, if you like. I used to work for WorldCom, you know.

BTW, CBS called, and they're replacing your wedding special with a documentary on my upcoming childbirth. Weddings are so "The Bachelorette."

05-08-05, 00:47 AM (EST)
29. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer, Episode 7.11"
It doesn't matter if they show the wedding or not, they paid for the whole thing and it was not cheap. They spent millions on it. They also gave us more for the rights to our wedding than we got for winning TAR whether they show it or not..

05-08-05, 01:41 AM (EST)
31. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer, Episode 7.11"
Woooo, you're a greedy pair.

Let me guess, CBS will be doing a Romber Divorce Special this fall, and you'll pick up another few mill for rights to that one too?

Wonder how you're gonna divide that one up.

05-10-05, 01:58 AM (EST)
33. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer, Episode 7.11"
Actually, we'll be spending this fall taking the 4 trips we already won from TAR. I am sure it will be kloads of fun, but you won't know, they make sure no prizes are given away if be sheer luck you guys happen to win a leg.

CwazyWabbit 169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-06-05, 06:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CwazyWabbit Click to send private message to CwazyWabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer, Episode 7.11"
Woo Hoo! I bet we make Lynn and Alex cry again!

When are they just gonna get over it! We are just better than everyone else. Everyone tells us so!

05-08-05, 00:49 AM (EST)
30. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer, Episode 7.11"
And Meredith /Gretchen, too.

05-04-05, 03:17 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer, Episode 7.11"
Maybe I should have mentioned that I just got over mono?

Naaaaah.

--Ticket clerk who lent Kelly her lipstick

BriarRosie 990 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-09-05, 06:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BriarRosie Click to send private message to BriarRosie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer, Episode 7.11"
Hey! Ron, Kelly....easy there with the grabbing of the package.
Rob and Amber were more gentle.

--The three naked men

Lynn and Alex were probably jealous.

05-10-05, 02:28 PM (EST)
34. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer, Episode 7.11"
There were three WHAAAT?!

We are so doing London next.

05-10-05, 02:32 PM (EST)
35. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer, Episode 7.11"
Just before we leave this pit stop...

Nah, Rawb, we're not gonna hit you with the trash talk. You and Amber are heckuva team, maybe one of the best ever in Race history, we'll give ya that. My sweet Joyce and I are heckuva team, too! I wouldn't want any other teammate in this world. We're gonna have a good race these last two legs. May the best and nicest team win!

Oh, Ron, kinda forgotaboutcha there. You're a good dude for serving our country, and I'm proud o' ya. You and your teary-eyed sidekick made it this far. We just hope you finish the race. Don' worry if ya don' win it. My Joyce and I'll take care o' that.

Phil, dude. If we win this, we'll name our first boy after ya.

Say it again, "connecting flights, connecting flights".

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •