The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Thoughts on Elisabeth"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

missalex 35 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-22-01, 07:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail missalex Click to send private message to missalex Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Thoughts on Elisabeth"
LAST EDITED ON 03-22-01 AT 07:51 PM (EST)

It seems that a good number of people think that Elisabeth will be gone next week. I just don't see this possible if Jeff P.'s rumor is true (it seems that most people believes that it is). Supposedly, Jeff Probst said that Elisabeth goes on a winning streak - does anybody have a link to a reliable source that claims that he said this? Elisabeth alone hasn't won any challenges yet. How could she be booted next week and have a winning streak?

By the way, yes, I do think Elisabeth is one of the better people there, but I think that this is something that needs to be taken into consideration - comments are welcome.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Thoughts on Elisabeth ElmersGlue 03-23-01 1
   RE: Thoughts on Elisabeth Minstrel 03-23-01 2
       RE: Thoughts on Elisabeth ad3160 03-23-01 3
           RE: Thoughts on Elisabeth slushie_girl 03-23-01 4
               RE: Thoughts on Elisabeth Krautboy 03-27-01 7
 RE: Thoughts on Elisabeth rameses 03-23-01 5
 RE: Thoughts on Elisabeth BaquaR13 03-27-01 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ElmersGlue 57 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-23-01, 10:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ElmersGlue Click to send private message to ElmersGlue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Thoughts on Elisabeth"
I never saw the original quote myself. The way I heard it was that he said something more to the effect of "Elizabeth did great in the challenges!" It is true that we have seen nothing of this yet - other than she did do a pretty decent job in the pole standing challenge.

Which brings me to my next thought - wouldn't it be terrible for Liz and another Kucha to win this challenge and leave for the night and a day of snorkeling. Don't they need every minute they can get with the Ogakor members in order to persuade them to join in a new alliance?

What IF Colby and Jerri won this challenge? Jerri would have to leave Amber. This would allow Keith and Tina and the Kucha members time to bond with Amber and convince her to vote against Jerri. Is that the shocking twist? Jerri returns from her luxery trip to find her lapdog has deserted?

Minstrel 422 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-23-01, 11:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Minstrel Click to send private message to Minstrel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Thoughts on Elisabeth"
It's possible. The interesting thing is that on the "boys and girls night out," no one got any good information on the others! Kucha was really in need of finding things out and they failed thus failing to protect Jeff. It is a major flaw in that tribe.

Then, we find Elisabeth actually on to something and yet, she can't get it done. She ends up going to Tina who has to be a master mind in her own right. Now that Tina didn't bite, what does Elisabeth think of that? I'm a bit surprised and will be shocked, if I don't see in E9, Elisabeth going to Jerri. She needs to do something to convince her that Colby isn't on her side. Even if it is a lie and even if another Kucha gets booted in E9.

What's going to be poor, is if Colby and Jerri are the two in the RC. That will be a waste of time. Elisabeth and Jerri is a good combination for the above strategy. Elisabeth and Amber is good, but it probably means Kucha loses another member and Elisabeth could be putting her neck on the line because of it. Keith and Tina shouldn't pick anyone else but each other since that more or less maintains the status quo and doesn't tip either of their hands. They are unlikely to pick Jerri or Amber since that tips Jerri off that something is going on strategy wise.

Nick and Rodger are lost causes as picks though, Rodger would possibly pick Elisabeth or Keith. Nick I just don't think is strategizing so he probably picks Elisabeth, although I don't think he wins the RC anyway and doubt anyone would pick him either. Amber picks Jerri, but Jerri might pick Colby over Amber just so she can try to be sure he's on her side

ad3160 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-23-01, 11:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ad3160 Click to send private message to ad3160 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Thoughts on Elisabeth"
I have a different take on the upcoming reward challenge. The information on the CBS website states that the survivors decide to choose partners by drawing from a hat. Jerri decides that isn't fair and demands that Colby be her partner. Does anyone else agree that this could be the last straw for Jerri? If Jerri and Colby do end up winning the RC, would it be smart for Lis to try to turn Amber against Jerri? MB will probably spend the entire episode convincing us that Jerri gets the boot, and the "shocking twist" could be that another Kucha gets voted out.... maybe due to illness? Just speculation.

slushie_girl 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-23-01, 03:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail slushie_girl Click to send private message to slushie_girl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Thoughts on Elisabeth"
LAST EDITED ON 03-23-01 AT 03:59 PM (EST)

Here's an idea......

What if Liz/Rodger/Nick manage to convince someone from Ogakor (preferably Amber, since she doesn't have any votes against her) to vote with them? Then they could all vote for either Jerry or Keith or someone with previous votes, and then no matter who the remaining Ogakors chose to vote for, they would lose as none of L/R/N/A had any previous votes. Colby could do this too, they'd just all have to vote for Jerri as she has more previous votes than he does. It could work....

Edited because I have trouble counting

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-27-01, 11:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Thoughts on Elisabeth"
Welcome Slushi. Many have been exploring the same ideas. It seens to me it would work best if it were Amber or Tina. The scenario works reasonably well if either one thinks strategically. What we need now is to validate the speculation with some spoilers. Unfortunately there just haven't been enough.

rameses 89 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-23-01, 08:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rameses Click to send private message to rameses Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Thoughts on Elisabeth"
I don't think we are going to see LisLis leave quite yet. I suspect she may be playing the game better than we think. Even though she has not been able to save any Kuchas yet, she has been making inroads with members of the Ogakors, most noticeably Tina. Also, I noticed in Jeff's interview with Rich Hatch that he indicated that Lis may be a "better actress" than Jerri. That remark just has me curious. And Alicia noted in the last episode that Lis is not the sweet, innocent everyone believes her to be!

BaquaR13 1336 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-27-01, 07:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BaquaR13 Click to send private message to BaquaR13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Thoughts on Elisabeth"
Here is my take: Perhaps Lis is incredibly conniving
and we just don't know it.Perhaps her and Tina made a deal:
Tina votes with Ogakor to get rid of Jeff, Alicia, and Nick.
Meanwhile Lis votes with Kucha. As soon as there is only
two Kucha left, Tina turns on her tribe and Tina, Lis, Rodger and Keith bind together. Maybe right now Lis knows that Nick
will be the next one voted off, but just isn't saying anything
to protect her alliance. I hope this is true, anything for her
to win!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •