The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Lisa has too go!!!!!!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

cassey77 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-06-06, 12:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cassey77 Click to send private message to cassey77 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Lisa has too go!!!!!!!"
I cannot believe that Rhonda cannot see through Lisa's tearless lie's. She has been using people her whole life so she can have them pay for her being born. She has used the starting over house to have an all expensed paid vacation and be on TV. Shame on her.......and keep in mind people are still enabling her. She has to go. There are so many other women that would love the opportunity to have a once and a life time chance to start over.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Lisa has too go!!!!!!! EMTBGRL 02-06-06 1
 Locking - Wrong Forum & Duplicate mysticwolf 02-06-06 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

EMTBGRL 2514 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

02-06-06, 01:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EMTBGRL Click to send private message to EMTBGRL Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Lisa has too go!!!!!!!"
Yeah! I am starting to think that Lisa1's parents are paying for more than her apartment and her jet set lifestyle!

"Starting Over is now as brought to you by Omaha Steaks, the Tupperware people, and Lisa1's parents list of many credit cards. We would like to thank VISA, MasterCard, DISCOVER and AMEX, and this show has also been brought to you by the letters Q and Z, and the number 12."

What the H-E-"double hockey sticks??" (LL) Either someone's paying for Lisathefakecrocodiletearnitwit to stay on the TV, or ----- ??? I don't know what;...I can NOT understand for one moment why Lisa N. is still there. TEXT MESSAGE about her??? WHY??? "Oh, the INSANITY!"

Producers, if you are out there reading this thread? (I think we all, secretly, hope you are.)

We'd rather watch corn grow!! That's more interesting than Lisa1!! Now look, you went and made me insult corn!!

Get.rid.of.her.already!

mysticwolf 10692 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-06-06, 02:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mysticwolf Click to send private message to mysticwolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Locking - Wrong Forum & Duplicate"
There are many, many, others who agree with you. There are a number of Lisa discussions going on, as a matter of fact. All in the Individual Houseguest Forum, where they belong. Feel free to repost your comments to one of the existing discussions.

Sigs by Bob, entirely accurate renditions of nature

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •