The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TV Guide for ep. 10"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

jtmorgan61 91 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-22-01, 06:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jtmorgan61 Click to send private message to jtmorgan61 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"TV Guide for ep. 10"
...What does make for good TV is Jerri, and I bet you $1 million that she wins this thing. I predict that tonight or next week Jerri and Amber team up with the remaining Kucha players and vote out Colby or Keith. I hope Colby gets the boot because he drives me nuts playing both sides against the middle. I don't like that crap...

------------

Well, Jerri's still around. Although these are written by former survivors supposedly without inside knowledge, as was pointed out on ss board, so far they've been accurate.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: TV Guide for ep. 10 5Foot3 03-23-01 1
   RE: TV Guide for ep. 10 jtmorgan61 03-23-01 2
       RE: TV Guide for ep. 10 Survivorchick 03-24-01 3
 RE: TV Guide for ep. 10 IceCat 03-24-01 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

5Foot3 81 desperate attention whore postings

03-23-01, 11:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail 5Foot3 Click to send private message to 5Foot3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: TV Guide for ep. 10"
No I refuse to believe that Jerri wins the million. We have been told that we will be happy about who the winner is and that eliminates Jerri big time. Yes she is still around (much to my dissapointment) but not for too much longer...

jtmorgan61 91 desperate attention whore postings

03-23-01, 11:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jtmorgan61 Click to send private message to jtmorgan61 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: TV Guide for ep. 10"
No, the point of my post wasn't that Gervase thinks Jerri wins the million, so she must. (Was that why someone rated this a 0.0? C'mon, use your noggins!) Frankly, he's an idiot. The point is that his analysis for the episode after this one is still talking about Jerri, which may, depending on your inclination, be an indication she lasts through next week's episode. Although he supposedly has no advance knowledge, so far every time he's mentioned someone in the preview for the episode after the next one, they have indeed survived.

Survivorchick 1161 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-24-01, 09:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorchick Click to send private message to Survivorchick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: TV Guide for ep. 10"
Anyone who wants to win this thing will want to
be sitting in front of the jury with the most
despised player - ie Jerri. For that reason, I
think that Tina, Keith or Colby (the three in
control of the game from this point forward) will
make sure to keep her in. And nobody on that jury
will ever vote for her to win because she's a #####
and they all know that. So put all your fears to
rest, Jerri will never win this thing - but she will
make it to the final two and we can be sure MB will
try to convince us that she will. Keith or Tina will
win. They'll eliminate Colby because he's too strong
and everyone likes him.

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-24-01, 09:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: TV Guide for ep. 10"
Excellent discussion of EP9 and EP10 TV Guide listings appears here:

http://community.survivorblows.com/boards/cgi-bin/dcboard.cgi?az=show_thread&om=1044&forum=DCForumID2&omm=0

IceCat

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •