The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Episode 5&6... one night"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Spoiler/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

TeamJoisey 3558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-15-05, 11:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Episode 5&6... one night"
LAST EDITED ON 03-15-05 AT 11:52 PM (EST)

A friend sent me this little tidbit, so I'm sharing.

Back to back episodes on March 29th?

Perhaps Leg 5 is non-elimination.

Thanks weecama!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Episode 5&6... one night dabo 03-15-05 1
   RE: Episode 5&6... one night FFantasyFX 03-16-05 2
       RE: Episode 5&6... one night dabo 03-16-05 5
           RE: Episode 5&6... one night ARnutz 03-16-05 6
 RE: Episode 5&6... one night iwannabearealitystar 03-16-05 3
 RE: Episode 5&6... one night LibraRising 03-16-05 4
   RE: Episode 5&6... one night Neobie 03-16-05 7
   RE: Episode 5&6... one night anotherkim 03-16-05 8
       RE: Episode 5&6... one night coolflowerpowerman 03-23-05 12
 RE: Episode 5&6... one night Estee 03-16-05 9
   Sorry AyaK 03-16-05 10
       RE: Sorry Bebo 03-16-05 11
   RE: Episode 5&6... one night TeamJoisey 03-24-05 13
 RE: Episode 5&6... one night trigirl 03-28-05 14
   RE: Episode 5&6... one night weecama 03-28-05 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-15-05, 11:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Episode 5&6... one night"
Or another "to be continued" (which is even worse in my opinion).

FFantasyFX 1028 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-16-05, 00:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FFantasyFX Click to send private message to FFantasyFX Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Episode 5&6... one night"
LAST EDITED ON 03-16-05 AT 00:14 AM (EST)

Eh, "To Be Continued" 's aren't inherently bad, as long as there isn't a big huge bunching point *cough* Internet Cafe *cough* in the middle of the episode. In fact, they get rid of a pesky non-elimination episode (the primary bane of TAR) and probably require more skill. As long as the producers don't go overboard with the bunching, I think a multi-part leg can be very effective.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

03-16-05, 01:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Episode 5&6... one night"
LOL! I'd much rather see them dump the nonelim legs, even if it means adding a few more teams. A "to be continued" ep just represents poor planning, in my opinion.

ARnutz 13937 desperate attention whore postings

03-16-05, 08:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Episode 5&6... one night"
If it is a "to be continued", at least the episodes are back-to-back and we won't have to wait 2 weeks with that annoying "recap" episode in the middle.

'nutz: Proud member of the inoffensive OT Triumvirate... and Shroomhater! - shroom go boom!

iwannabearealitystar 592 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-16-05, 00:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail iwannabearealitystar Click to send private message to iwannabearealitystar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Episode 5&6... one night"
Probably done to keep TAR going a little since the NCAA's are on this month.

LibraRising 2847 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-16-05, 00:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LibraRising Click to send private message to LibraRising Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Episode 5&6... one night"
Episode title: I've been wanting a face-lift for a long time.

Sounds like something Alex or Lynn might say. Should we presume they're safe in Episode 4, then?

Neobie 888 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-16-05, 09:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Neobie Click to send private message to Neobie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Episode 5&6... one night"
LAST EDITED ON 03-16-05 AT 09:15 AM (EST)

Sudden flashback to the Turkish massage in Tunisia. And we were guessing Turkey for Leg 6, no?

London will come before Turkey. I guess we can rule out them being eliminated in Leg 5 too if we're sure they're the quote-makers.

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings

03-16-05, 09:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Episode 5&6... one night"
It could easily be Joyce, Susan or Gretchen, too. I can see Gretchen saying it as a joke to Meredith.

Miscellaneous Ramblings
--I wish Susan would get a face lift that rendered her mouth useless.

coolflowerpowerman 456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-23-05, 10:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail coolflowerpowerman Click to send private message to coolflowerpowerman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Episode 5&6... one night"
I think it's pretty clear now that Gretchen says it... poor old, bloody facial gash'd woman...

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

03-16-05, 12:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Episode 5&6... one night"
My, is this ever going to mess up the summary... I guess Slice and I stop dead after the first hour, and the next team mops up the spill.

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings

03-16-05, 12:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Sorry"
I thought they might get a non-elim out of the way really early, but this makes it look like Ep. 5 is the non-elim (or, as noted, a "To Be Continued," which is just as bad). Ouch. Sorry for giving you guys this one.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

03-16-05, 11:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Sorry"
I'm the one who should apologize, but then again, would you really consider it sincere since it's from the Queen of the Non-Elimination Summaries?

TJ will be handling Episode 6 duties (second hour of 3/29).

Beblo and Kimdra

TeamJoisey 3558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-24-05, 03:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Episode 5&6... one night"
Mop Boy, reporting for duty!

These reality show contestants need a good swabbing.

trigirl 2851 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-28-05, 07:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Episode 5&6... one night"
I wondered if maybe they were showing two eps to avoid having a 'To Be Continued'. Perhaps so much happens in the first leg (Gretchen's face lift, Brother's roll-over) that they couldn't tell it in one hour. This way they can have epp 5 flow into epp 6. Also, this might not have been a 'predetermined' non-elim. If there were some serious snafu's they might have had to make it a non-elim.

weecama 305 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-28-05, 02:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weecama Click to send private message to weecama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Episode 5&6... one night"
I think its one Non-elim and one Elim .
Thanks to Titan TV listings

Next week~

~puddin~

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •