The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Noms again *Spoiler*"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Kismet 803 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-03-01, 07:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kismet Click to send private message to Kismet Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Noms again *Spoiler*"
I thought I would use the spoiler space for something nonsensical and a song is playing in the living room right now. "If you like to talk to tomatoes, if a squash can make you smile.. If you like to waltz with potatoes..." Okay good enough.

Hardy nominated Kent and Will. Monica and Krista are both definitely voting for Kent. Nicole says she will vote Kent too, but I don't trust her at all to do what she says to any one person in particular. Hardy has said that he will go with Kent in the event of a tie. Bunky has been walking around asking everyone who they are voting for. He's being very whiny(big surprise)and annoying everyone.

This is of course, Friday, so we will see what transpires after today.

LOL as I was sitting here Kent and Bunky were talking and saying that they think that Monica is with them, and Nicoleis the swing vote. Kent thinks Hardy will eliminate Will in a tie and Bunky is telling him otherwise. I really wish that Hardy had nominated Bunky and Kent, then we could have another Shannon week..

Kismet

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 darn it Mumbo Jumbo 08-04-01 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Mumbo Jumbo 270 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-04-01, 06:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Mumbo%20Jumbo Click to send private message to Mumbo%20Jumbo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "darn it"
I was hoping for a Krista and Kent nomination so the two sworn rivals could go head to head. Didn't honestly think it would happen because of the Krista/Hardy alliance but Hardy seemed mortified when skanky Krista was making her PB speech. Nicole will definitely do whatever is in her best interest long term. I think it would be to her benefit to keep Kent but if she can't save him she might as well vote with the majority then try and salvage some kind of alliance with Will and/or Bunky.

Frankly, Kent was not too bright with his little nominating speech. He should have lied and said he nominated Krista because she was a threat to win or because she nominated him. On top of the speech, he acted like he would be HOH forever instead of a week alienating his friends. This so reinforces how smooth and cunning Dicque really was. He made it look so easy.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •