The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"BB3 CBS Fantasy Game"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-03-02, 03:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"BB3 CBS Fantasy Game"
Wondering where everyone is in the standings. Is anyone from here in the top 100?

I have 877 currently!!

Come on, what's your score?

EBug

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: BB3 CBS Fantasy Game ejm92 08-03-02 1
 RE: BB3 CBS Fantasy Game nailbone 08-03-02 2
 RE: BB3 CBS Fantasy Game Crimsyn 08-03-02 3
 RE: BB3 CBS Fantasy Game magic_star 08-03-02 4
 RE: BB3 CBS Fantasy Game Survivorerist 08-04-02 5
 RE: BB3 CBS Fantasy Game Drive My Car 08-04-02 6
   RE: BB3 CBS Fantasy Game Kokoro 08-04-02 7
       Dangit!!! Drive My Car 08-04-02 8
           My Mistake Drive My Car 08-04-02 9
 RE: BB3 CBS Fantasy Game Nature Lover 08-04-02 10
 RE: BB3 CBS Fantasy Game Asrai 08-05-02 11
 RE: BB3 CBS Fantasy Game drawde236 08-08-02 12
 RE: BB3 CBS Fantasy Game SurvivorBlows 08-08-02 13
   RE: BB3 CBS Fantasy Game Nature Lover 08-13-02 14
       RE: BB3 CBS Fantasy Game xxinvincible 08-14-02 15
       RE: BB3 CBS Fantasy Game lroy 08-14-02 16
 RE: BB3 CBS Fantasy Game drawde236 08-26-02 17
   RE: BB3 CBS Fantasy Game Drive My Car 08-26-02 18
       RE: BB3 CBS Fantasy Game Nature Lover 08-27-02 19
 RE: BB3 CBS Fantasy Game Nature Lover 09-04-02 20

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-03-02, 07:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: BB3 CBS Fantasy Game"
I'm way outside of the top 100.....and just behind ya, my score is 874. After reconstructing my team today, it is Marcellus, Jason, Chiara, and Roddy.....I took Lisa off and put Jason in because of the nominations.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

08-03-02, 09:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: BB3 CBS Fantasy Game"
Team NailTown has 862 points, but has only 3 slots after Tonya's eviction - Chiara, Roddy and Josh

Team ChiliBone has 733 points and is going down the toilet with the eviction of Amy and the nom of Eric (I forgot to go change them in time) - Marc and Roddy left.

- This Space For Rent

Daytime, nighttime, anytime, things go better with Rock! - Def Leppard

Crimsyn 590 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-03-02, 09:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Crimsyn Click to send private message to Crimsyn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: BB3 CBS Fantasy Game"
I didn't get my team picked until the second episode, but I'm doing decent, not top 100 but oh well. Before tonight's show I had 735.

Dance your cares away...

magic_star 2400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

08-03-02, 11:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail magic_star Click to send private message to magic_star Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: BB3 CBS Fantasy Game"
After joining a little late my team has been doing poorly.Team magic_star has a whopping 679 points.I'm aiming for a mid season come back.

The Cubs win the World Series!Cubbies Win!Cubbies Win!

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

08-04-02, 00:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorerist Click to send private message to Survivorerist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: BB3 CBS Fantasy Game"
Unfortunately, I didn't pick until episode 3. However, team Erist isn't doing too bad, with 729 points. This is also despite never getting any points for HOH! To tell you the truth, Chiara and Marcellas seem to be single-handedly (or is it double-handedly?) keeping my team alive (c'mon Jason! I need some points from you!)

=======================

Survivorerist - Oh where oh where did my sig pic go?

(Courtesy of Strider )

"Oh my heck, I'm so very glad that that's over. The 2001-2 television season was, for this sofa spud, cruelly and unusually punishing."
-Antonia Zerbisias, The Toronto Star

08-04-02, 01:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: BB3 CBS Fantasy Game"

Ummmmm, so basicaly you Peeps are telling me that I am KICKING YOUR BUTTS!!!!

Oops, sorry, I am so bad at the humble thing. I try, but I am a terrible winner.

*giggle*

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-04-02, 03:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: BB3 CBS Fantasy Game"
Sorry Buggy....

Team 1: 992
Team 2: 894

^-^

-----------------------------------
Now let us never speak of S3 again.

08-04-02, 03:50 PM (EST)
8. "Dangit!!!"
You just love bursting my bubble don't you Baby?

08-04-02, 04:56 PM (EST)
9. "My Mistake"
Actually AFTER last nights show, my score is 989, so you have a lead, but just barely!!!

*wink*

Nature Lover 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-04-02, 08:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Nature%20Lover Click to send private message to Nature%20Lover Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: BB3 CBS Fantasy Game"
Hi, I'm new to posting the boards, though I have been reading them for some time now!

I have been playing the fantasy league game since the beginning and I have 999 points as of today. I love it!

How do we find out if we are in the top 100?

Asrai 6083 desperate attention whore postings

08-05-02, 06:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Asrai Click to send private message to Asrai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: BB3 CBS Fantasy Game"
This game officially sucks! I know I made a trade before Tonya was nominated and evicted (I got Josh), it showed the trade as 'official' but now it says that I have Tonya. Bogus, I tell ya. Anyways, I started late, and I have 673 points.

Like I said, this game sucks!!!!!!!!!!! So, now I'm down to a three person team w/ Eric nominated. Damn!

drawde236 317 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-08-02, 10:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail drawde236 Click to send private message to drawde236 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: BB3 CBS Fantasy Game"
As of 8/7, my Team GrabTheMeat has 1047, this with having Lisa on my team. I was in Puerto Vallarta and did not know of the nominations until I got back on Sunday. Squeeked by on that one. I did quite well this evening with Lisa shown in bed with Eric every 9 seconds and Chiapet winning HOH. Roddy and Josh round out my current roster.

Slackers Unite! Tomorrow.

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

08-08-02, 11:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: BB3 CBS Fantasy Game"

After Wednesday's show, Team SurvivorBlows had a score of 1097.

Last week, the day before Eric went off with his first subtitle speech, I had him on my team for a few minutes then changed my mind and traded for Josh instead. Eric promptly went out and put up something like 97 points.

If I'd kept him, after that episode I'd have been 22nd in the world at the time.

...the folks "stuck" with Eric on their team this week are really starting to pull away -- but hopefully the loss of the roster spot with close the gap.

-SB

08-13-02, 11:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Nature%20Lover Click to send private message to Nature%20Lover Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: BB3 CBS Fantasy Game"
Well, how is everyone doing? I have 1433 pts as of Saturday, not too great !
Please post your scores

xxinvincible 101 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-14-02, 10:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail xxinvincible Click to send private message to xxinvincible Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: BB3 CBS Fantasy Game"
I have 1170 with Roddy and Amy on my team.

lroy 536 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-14-02, 02:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lroy Click to send private message to lroy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: BB3 CBS Fantasy Game"
LAST EDITED ON 08-14-02 AT 02:18 PM (EST)

As of today, i have 1836 points. I am one down on my team with Eric's eviction (i forgot to trade him ). I am currently ranked number 21. I think this happened the same way i won the Anti-Executee Game, sheer dumb luck!

The Anti-Executee Winner & Shameless Self Promoter

drawde236 317 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-26-02, 04:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail drawde236 Click to send private message to drawde236 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: BB3 CBS Fantasy Game"
I thought I would jump start this thread and give it a bump. As of 8/24 I have 2282 points which is about 125 out of the top 100. I am taking a gamble and leaving Amy on through the nomination week. I am pretty sure she is a safe bet, which, knowing my luck. means she will get evicted. The other three members are Marci, Danielle, and Lisa.

Slackers Unite! Tomorrow.

08-26-02, 01:20 PM (EST)
18. "RE: BB3 CBS Fantasy Game"
I currently have 2300 even! Call me a wimp but I traded Amy.

Dang! Still 100 points from the leaderboard

08-27-02, 01:56 PM (EST)
19. "RE: BB3 CBS Fantasy Game"
I have 2355 pts. 50 more points to get into the leaderboard! I have Lisa, Jason, Dani and Roddy currently.

09-04-02, 11:22 AM (EST)
20. "RE: BB3 CBS Fantasy Game"
I made it to the leaderboard! I am #98
Team Princess with 2701 pts.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •