The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Melena's "cousin""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Average Joe Forum (Protected)
Original message

fishtank 36 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-25-03, 09:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail fishtank Click to send private message to fishtank Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Melena's "cousin""
It looks like NBC may be about to step into reality in a big way. Now Melena will get to find out who is real and who is just another "Shallow Hal." I'd be surprised if ANY of these guys connects with the "fat" Melena. This is one twist that average Joes and Janes alike should love.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Melena's "cousin" mrbluesky 11-25-03 1
   RE: Melena's "cousin" Chrissy gal 11-25-03 2
 RE: Melena's "cousin" ValleyGirl 11-25-03 3
 RE: Melena's "cousin" SilverStar 11-25-03 4
   RE: Melena's "cousin" teejax22 11-25-03 5
       RE: Melena's "cousin" mrbluesky 11-25-03 6
           RE: Melena's "cousin" strange_encounter 11-25-03 8
               RE: Melena's "cousin" mrbluesky 11-25-03 15
               RE: Melena's "cousin" sbeck 11-29-03 39
       RE: Melena's "cousin" bell83 11-25-03 16
 RE: Melena's "cousin" micci73 11-25-03 7
   RE: Melena's "cousin" gotmyjd2003 11-25-03 9
   RE: Melena's "cousin" bell83 11-25-03 17
   RE: Melena's "cousin" ladro 11-25-03 18
       RE: Melena's "cousin" micci73 11-30-03 43
 RE: Melena's "cousin" joeblow999 11-25-03 10
   RE: Melena's "cousin" Bebo 11-25-03 11
   RE: Melena's "cousin" escapedude 11-25-03 12
       RE: Melena's "cousin" JustMe2001M 11-25-03 13
           RE: Melena's "cousin" schmuck 11-25-03 14
               RE: Melena's "cousin" fishtank 11-26-03 28
   RE: Melena's "cousin" ladro 11-25-03 20
 RE: Melena's "cousin" ladro 11-25-03 19
   RE: Melena's "cousin" mcjesq 11-26-03 21
       RE: Melena's "cousin" teejax22 11-26-03 22
           RE: Melena's "cousin" bell83 11-26-03 23
               RE: Melena's "cousin" ladro 11-26-03 24
                   RE: Melena's "cousin" JustMe2001M 11-26-03 25
                       RE: Melena's "cousin" ladro 11-26-03 27
                           RE: Melena's "cousin" schmuck 11-26-03 29
       RE: Melena's "cousin" JustMe2001M 11-26-03 26
           RE: Melena's "cousin" oOjOo 11-26-03 30
 RE: Melena's "cousin" ray99 11-26-03 31
   RE: Melena's "cousin" JustMe2001M 11-26-03 32
       RE: Melena's "cousin" bell83 11-27-03 34
   RE: Melena's "cousin" CyberCooties 11-28-03 36
       RE: Melena's "cousin" bell83 11-29-03 37
           RE: Melena's "cousin" CyberCooties 11-29-03 40
               RE: Melena's "cousin" bell83 11-29-03 41
 RE: Melena's "cousin" CyberCooties 11-27-03 33
   RE: Melena's "cousin" oOjOo 11-27-03 35
       RE: Melena's "cousin" strange_encounter 11-29-03 38
           RE: Melena's "cousin" heracane 11-30-03 42
               RE: Melena's "cousin" JustMe2001M 11-30-03 44

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

mrbluesky 142 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-25-03, 09:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrbluesky Click to send private message to mrbluesky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Melena's "cousin""
I think they should go a step further. I think they should secretly tape her in a conversation saying what she really thinks of the guys, then let the guys see it. Enough picking on the Average Joe's. It's time to turn the heat up on Melena.

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

11-25-03, 10:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Melena's "cousin""
I love your idea. I don't understand why the star of the dating show is always considered such a great catch. Bachelor Alex was a dork, but he had some amazing women "falling in love" with him because he was The Bachelor. I think the participants in these shows should get to see tapes of the chosen one doing or saying things that are not perfect.

Chrissy gal

"Never underestimate the potential psychosis of a reality show contestant." managerr

ValleyGirl 377 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-25-03, 10:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ValleyGirl Click to send private message to ValleyGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Melena's "cousin""
Yeah for sure, let's get real and turn the tables on Melena by showing the guys what she really thinks of them.
I don't know why they couldn't pick a nice Valley Girl for the show, we would keep everyone entertained and up to date on the latest fashions and trends. What's with that opening segment, it's like right out of the movie "10", and is so over. And Melana dresses like my mother, yuck!

Valley Girl
"I'll never kiss and tell....."

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-25-03, 11:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Melena's "cousin""
I can't wait for next weeks episode! I think that so far Melana has taken most of the heat with everyone thinking that she is shallow. I myself have flip-flopped as to what I think about her. First episode I thought she was cool, second episode I hated her and after last night I am thinking she's not so bad. But I can't wait to see what the guys say about the *fat* girl. I agree with fishtank- no one will "connect" with her-- especially Zach. Hopefully Melana will finally see what a jack*ss he is!!

teejax22 96 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-25-03, 11:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail teejax22 Click to send private message to teejax22 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Melena's "cousin""
I don't know why everyone thinks Melanie is so shallow in her choices of the average Joe! I think the girl is just being real and lets face it..looks does matter to a certain degree. I certainly would not want a man if I am not attracted to that person. The attraction doesn't have to mean that he is model type with a chizelled face and a 6-pac, as they say beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. Certainly getting to know someone may also lead to an attraction that was not there before. Regardless, I would not advise anyone to be with someone if they were not physically attracted to that person in some form or another.
Since Melanie got three new studs who may possibly be a mate I think it is only fair to evaluate those guys and see if they connect on another level. I certainly don't blame her for trying to get to know those new guys especially when she has had 3x as much times with the other average joes.

Oh yeah..I'm glad she took those red flags to heart last night when she voted Mr. Dark n' Chizzeled off. He revealed way too much information...and that information was a bit freaky. I must say I felt for him when he was crying at the end. I'm also glad Johnny boy got the boot...I hope he finds someone to love him as much as he can love that person. Let's face it though...keeping Johnny boy on would only serve to crush him deeply later on cause in the end..I dont think Melanie would choose him.

11-25-03, 12:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrbluesky Click to send private message to mrbluesky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Melena's "cousin""
I agree with you to a certain extent. Overall, she's picked 2 pretty good guys out of all the average joes. However I think she's gotten a free ride so far.

How many times have we heard her say (in one form or another) that looks are not that important. But we see how quickly she got rid of the fat guys.

We saw John looking for some kind of consolation from her and she didn't have the guts to distance herself from him. Instead she kissed him, leading him on knowing that a kiss to him is like sex is to Zach. Then she cuts him loose. I think that was cold and dishonest.

Or telling Zach to watch his P's and Q's. Quite a lot of nerve! I know.... she thinks she can CHANGE HIM.

They have gone out of their way to make the average joe's look bad. They pan a shot at gut level (think of if it were average janes and they panned a shot at hip level, ok?) Then when they got down to three, they hire three models to make them look bad. All the while Melena stands there grinning.

Now we find out next week that she surveils them.

I'm saying that they should turn the tables on her because I'd love to see her brought down a notch. For example, they should have hired a super model to dress up like a fat one, and had her pull the makeup off to reveal her real self.

strange_encounter 38 desperate attention whore postings

11-25-03, 03:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strange_encounter Click to send private message to strange_encounter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Melena's "cousin""
Sorry, I disagree about the kiss with John. He read waaaaaaay more into it than she intended. I think her parting words for him (that they were on different levels) hit it right on the head.

He so obviously has not had a deep love affair. But, if you don't get hurt, you aren't playing the game --- the love game that is.

11-25-03, 04:59 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Melena's "cousin""
That's what I mean. On their first date, she gave him this little peck and he went wild. Knowing how much he over-reacts to these little kisses, she gave him another last night then cut him.

sbeck 418 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-29-03, 04:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sbeck Click to send private message to sbeck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: Melena's "cousin""
I agree. John must never have had a girlfriend. Who falls in love with someone after just one kiss? And on the cheek?!

I'm torn about whether Melena is shallow or not. On the one hand, look at her elimination choices and her obvious disappointment on the first show. On the other, a lot of those guys (I'm thinking of John here) completely lack social skills, or at least appeared to. We'll know she's truly shallow if she keeps the good-looking guys after hearing them, for example, make fun of Melena's "cousin." (Though I, for one, think it's pretty obvious that Melena is "Melena's cousin.")

bell83 134 desperate attention whore postings

11-25-03, 10:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bell83 Click to send private message to bell83 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Melena's "cousin""
MELENA not MELANIE (sorry that was bugging me!!)

micci73 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-25-03, 01:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail micci73 Click to send private message to micci73 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Melena's "cousin""
LAST EDITED ON 11-25-03 AT 05:21 PM (EST)

I think it's funny how little reality is actually going on in this program. The producers seem to manipulate every minute of it. Not that I'm not enjoying it. ;)

But, a fat suit? Come on. It looked fake in Shallow Hal. It looked fake in America's Sweethearts. It looked fake on Friends. If these guys can't see that it's Melena dressed up, they're just stupid. I mean, if a person has that much fat under her chin, it's going to jiggle when she talks. And she's going to be able to make facial expressions. Remember Joe or Craig?

Regarding Alex...how could you not feel even more scared when he started to cry? He had known her for 2 days. He is a little stalkerish.

And I liked John at first, but he was getting pretty scary, too. If I had to hear that song one more time...

Despite all this, I can't wait until next week.

Happy Thanksgiving everybody.

gotmyjd2003 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-25-03, 03:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail gotmyjd2003 Click to send private message to gotmyjd2003 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Melena's "cousin""
I think the show has just gotten officially stupid, because if you think about it, we started off with like 13 truly "average" joes with a couple of better looking guys thrown in the mix to cause a little controversy (think, the "egg" incident). Of course, Melena proceeds to kick off 12 of the "average" Joes, so all we were left with were two better looking guys and one truly "average" Joe - "John". Then the producer bring in three models, one of whom Meleena kicks off, and then she kicks off John. So now, all we have left are two "better-looking" guys and two "models". THIS ISN'T "AVERAGE JOE" ANYMORE!!! It's the same thing as any other reality show. who cares if they make fun of her in a fat suit?! We would expect that! What would have been alot more fun to see, is if there were some geeks left on the show and then they had been introduced to melena in a fat suit. I'll bet the truly "average" joes would have been nice to the fat cousin (since they know what it feels like to be judged on one's looks) and then Melena would have seen them for the nice, special people they are and would have looked past their "average" looks. that would have been a special moment. From here on out, this show looks like it's going to get really dumb. No wonder this show sat on the shelf for so long before NBC decided to air it.

11-25-03, 10:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bell83 Click to send private message to bell83 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Melena's "cousin""
THANK YOU!! Alex is nutts! John was is his own little fantasy world. two good choices for Melena

ladro 1168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-25-03, 11:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ladro Click to send private message to ladro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Melena's "cousin""
That wasn't Gwenyth Paltrow in a Fat suit in Shallow Hal, that was real actress.

micci73 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-30-03, 06:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail micci73 Click to send private message to micci73 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "RE: Melena's "cousin""
ummmm...huh-uh. it was gwyneth. the dvd has a whole feature with interviews where she talks about getting into the suit. it's true that certain scenes (leaning on the kitchen counter for instance) were probably a body double. but, it was gwyneth in the other scenes.

joeblow999 4 desperate attention whore postings

11-25-03, 03:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail joeblow999 Click to send private message to joeblow999 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Melena's "cousin""
They will if it is in the script...

THEY ARE ACTORS!

Dennis-

http://killerreel.com/dennis_luciani/dennis_luciani.html

Tarek-

http://www.firstinterview-themovie.com/pages/actorbio.html (middle of page)

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-25-03, 03:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Melena's "cousin""
Welcome to the forums, Joe. There's no need to post this information on multiple threads. Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with the community guidelines.

And as for the allegations about actors? Check out this discussion:
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/cgi-bin/dcboard.cgi?az=show_thread&om=22&forum=DCForumID58&omm=0

We really do have guidelines here. Believe it or not, the Guidelines make things more fun. Really.

escapedude 250 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-25-03, 03:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail escapedude Click to send private message to escapedude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Melena's "cousin""
LAST EDITED ON 11-25-03 AT 04:01 PM (EST)

John got the boot cause he was way out of her league..Period.Plus he is too much of a dork for her..
Alex was kicked off for TMI..According to Melana but who knows .
I think Zach will eventually get the boot when she sees right thru his chameleon (sp) like charade..
Adam is a sincere guy and might go the distance..The other model-whats his name Jason?? seems to h ave a real good chance.
Also you guys seem to be blaming Melena a lot..She is hot so of course she will pick the best guys..She didnt know the false pretense of the show..
The only way this show would be different if the girl was :"average"!!

JustMe2001M 162 desperate attention whore postings

11-25-03, 04:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JustMe2001M Click to send private message to JustMe2001M Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Melena's "cousin""
It's all relative thought right? If we're looking for beauty then maybe she's above average to many. If we're looking for brains, maybe she's below average to many.

We're probably all just transfering our values and judgement on her which means some of us are going to be disappointed regardless.

schmuck 5 desperate attention whore postings

11-25-03, 04:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail schmuck Click to send private message to schmuck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Melena's "cousin""
i felt bad for john.

the dude obviously doesn't have a lot of experience with women/relationships.

whereas most guys probably would have been disappointed with the "kiss my brother-style" chicken-peck kisses she was giving him - he was ecstatic. he was just too naive for his own good - he sounded like a high school student who just got stone-walled by a girl he has a crush on. he was playing up in his mind every little thing that could possibly be interpreted as a positive sign in any way, while ignoring the obvious and blatant negative signs. i think most of us "average joes" have been there at some point, just thank god not on national tv.

then, to blame it on the 'ol "nice guys finish last" thing is a load of crap. i'd say "needy guys finish last" which is a big difference from "nice guys". she ditched the two neediest guys of 6, i think because they sort of freaked/creeped her out. can't blame her.

schmuck.

fishtank 36 desperate attention whore postings

11-26-03, 05:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail fishtank Click to send private message to fishtank Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Melena's "cousin""
Bravo!!!
Your observation about neediest guys finishing last is right on. I wonder, however, if John is "for real." There was a lot of speculation about actors, i.e. Dennis, but this guy is so 18th century that he's really not believable. The same could be said for Alex, his sharing "too much" was also way over the top.

11-25-03, 11:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ladro Click to send private message to ladro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Melena's "cousin""
the whole actor-conspiracy theory is old and lame.

11-25-03, 11:30 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Melena's "cousin""
Maybe I missed something, but I don't think that Mel wears the fat suit (as some have implied in this thread). I think it is an actress 'to be named later', probably a semi-famous actress known for her figure (carmen electra, pamela 'c' anderson, etc..). The fat suit idea really doesn't make much sense to me. The guys know they are being taped, they would have to be idiots to make a negative remark about her weight or anything else. I really don't expect that Mel will 'learn' anything from the fat suit experience. Seems like nothing more than a big gimmick to me.

mcjesq 37 desperate attention whore postings

11-26-03, 11:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mcjesq Click to send private message to mcjesq Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Melena's "cousin""
Weighing in here (pun intended). The previews I saw certainly looked like Melena in the faux fat suit. I don't know how any of them would be fooled--it looked just like her. And knowing that the producers love to throw surprises at them, I would be looking for something like that to happen if I were them.

Re Alex crying--I saw him and John on the Today Show interviewed by Matt Lauer. Alex said they took that scene out of context--he had been speaking about his daughter and they made it appear that he was upset over being booted. That would not be the first time reality tv was manipulated for the viewers. Interesting that Alex mentioned all the red flags and things that were important to him but he never mentioned that he had a daughter. Or, perhaps he did, and it was edited out to make him seem more desirable.

Footnote: In Shallow Hal (I love that movie!) that was indeed Gwyneth in the fat suit whenever they showed Rosemary's face. When it was just a body shot (remember the bikini clad Rosemary on the diving board?) it was a real plus actress. Gwyneth even mentioned in interviews about the experience of being in a fat suit.

teejax22 96 desperate attention whore postings

11-26-03, 11:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail teejax22 Click to send private message to teejax22 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Melena's "cousin""
I agree Ladro...I don't think it was Melena in the fat suit. They said something about having her cousins there (who would be in the fat suit) so that Mel could hear the real comments of her average and (not so average) joes. I can't wait to hear what Zach has to say cause I know it will not be anything nice!

11-26-03, 11:55 AM (EST)
23. "RE: Melena's "cousin""
In the previews for next week, it showed the fake fat chick and Melena sitting side by side like they were interviewing someone so it's not Melena in the suit!

11-26-03, 11:58 AM (EST)
24. "RE: Melena's "cousin""
Thanks Bell, that is what I thought that I had seen.

11-26-03, 12:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JustMe2001M Click to send private message to JustMe2001M Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Melena's "cousin""
LAST EDITED ON 11-26-03 AT 12:11 PM (EST)

It says on nbc.com on the Average Joe page that it's Melana in disguise.

http://nbc.com/Average_Joe/

11-26-03, 01:08 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Melena's "cousin""
Your right, the site does say that. And the picture on the site of the 'fat' cousin does look like Mel (eyes and nose). But the preview showed the Fat cousin sitting on the couch next to a woman who looked like Mel. I'm confused.

schmuck 5 desperate attention whore postings

11-26-03, 05:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail schmuck Click to send private message to schmuck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Melena's "cousin""
i think it's probably really melana in that suit.

if they weren't going to actually use her, why not just have a "real" fat "cousin" interview the guys?

i'm also surprised the guys wouldn't be able to figure out that it was her almost right away. you'd think her voice would be a give away, and that they could tell from up close that she was wearing a lot of makeup. or maybe they didn't want to look too closely at her...

schmuck.

11-26-03, 12:14 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Melena's "cousin""
Is it just me or does Melana look smarter in the fat suit?

oOjOo 5 desperate attention whore postings

11-26-03, 06:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail oOjOo Click to send private message to oOjOo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Melena's "cousin""
ok sorry if i sound a little off but her name is melana ..not melena or milena or whatever else youve come up with. it kinda ticks me off ..really sorry tho. dont take it the wrong way

ray99 7 desperate attention whore postings

11-26-03, 07:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ray99 Click to send private message to ray99 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Melena's "cousin""
I am making my first post and I never enter these forums. However, I am going out on a limb and saying it is Kathy Griffin not Melena. I know that on NBC's site it states that Melena is in the fat suit, however I saw the same thing one of the others in this thread saw the two sitting next to each other. Also, it seems odd to have someone else introduce your cousin to these AJ's and NJ's.

11-26-03, 07:55 PM (EST)
32. "RE: Melena's "cousin""
I'm not so sure it could possibly be Kathy. The suit is supposed to make the person less attractive than normal.

11-27-03, 11:39 PM (EST)
34. "RE: Melena's "cousin""
Ok, well i thought it was someone other than Melana b/c she was sitting right beside the "fat" girl. but then i saw another preview that had the "fat" girl talking (which was Melana's voice) and she was taking off the mask. Now i'm really confused!! Oh well 4 more days & we'll find out!

CyberCooties 162 desperate attention whore postings

11-28-03, 07:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CyberCooties Click to send private message to CyberCooties Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Melena's "cousin""
LAST EDITED ON 11-29-03 AT 07:39 PM (EST)

That's an interesting idea. Lookswise, they could have pulled it off, but KGs voice is quite different than Melana's. They could try to throw off any suspicions the guys may have had that it was Melana in a fat suit by having KG in a fat suit standing next to Melana and just not say anything, then they both go in a room and make the switch. Only thing is that it takes a long time to get all that latex on. Monday should be good. Looks like Zach may seal his fate.

Ew! CyberCooties!

Edited to fix Bachelor on the Brain...ew, network cooties!

11-29-03, 00:12 AM (EST)
37. "RE: Melena's "cousin""
KJ?

11-29-03, 07:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CyberCooties Click to send private message to CyberCooties Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: Melena's "cousin""
LAST EDITED ON 11-29-03 AT 07:43 PM (EST)

Thanks. I'm glad someone was paying attention to what I wrote. Obviously, I wasn't.

TV really DOES make you stupid!

Edited to change may into make.... no hope for me, move along.

11-29-03, 11:26 PM (EST)
41. "RE: Melena's "cousin""
Been on the Bachelor board too long huh!?!

11-27-03, 11:37 PM (EST)
33. "RE: Melena's "cousin""
I AM looking forward to it.

Ew! CyberCooties!

oOjOo 5 desperate attention whore postings

11-27-03, 11:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail oOjOo Click to send private message to oOjOo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Melena's "cousin""
it is definetly melana in the suit. it says so on the website

strange_encounter 38 desperate attention whore postings

11-29-03, 03:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strange_encounter Click to send private message to strange_encounter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: Melena's "cousin""
The more recent commercials show Melana taking off the mask and then standing (so you can see that it IS Melana) there with a disgusted look on her face while staring at the guys. The commercials also have one guy saying "What a pig!" while the "cusin" was not around.

heracane 52 desperate attention whore postings

11-30-03, 04:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail heracane Click to send private message to heracane Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "RE: Melena's "cousin""
I think it was ADAM who called her fat and ugly..

sheesh this might be a fun night!

11-30-03, 06:47 PM (EST)
44. "RE: Melena's "cousin""
I think I heard Zach call her fat....don't know about ugly....and didn't either Mike or Jason call her Mom?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •