The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"AmIdol - 5th to go (again)"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

cyclehausen 1197 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-09-03, 00:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cyclehausen Click to send private message to cyclehausen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"AmIdol - 5th to go (again)"
LAST EDITED ON 04-09-03 AT 00:19 AM (EST)

Based on this week's performances, and the fact that Trenyce, Kim L, and Carmen were last week's bottom 3, who is going back to their retail job next week?

edited to fix the wrong Kim..

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Kim C cyclehausen 04-09-03 1
 Carmen carencey 04-09-03 2
 Carmen !!!!! katem 04-09-03 3
   RE: Carmen !!!!! lilgypsy 04-09-03 10
       RE: Carmen !!!!! katem 04-09-03 12
 CARMEN johnthemod 04-09-03 4
 Carmen Bebo 04-09-03 5
 Carmen Femme 04-09-03 6
 Carmen Ahtumbreez 04-09-03 7
   RE: Carmen dajaki 04-09-03 13
       RE: Carmen Ahtumbreez 04-10-03 28
   RE: Carmen munson 04-09-03 15
 Carmen Connie E 04-09-03 8
 Carmen Schnookie Palookie 04-09-03 9
 Trenyce managerr 04-09-03 11
 Carmen munson 04-09-03 14
   RE: Carmen SaphireLady 04-09-03 17
       RE: Carmen munson 04-09-03 20
 Carmen L82LIFE 04-09-03 16
 Carwomen ElroyJetson 04-09-03 18
 K Caldwell ejm92 04-09-03 19
 Carmen survivorscott 04-09-03 21
 Carmen! joannie 04-09-03 22
 Trenyce travelingbetty 04-09-03 23
 C-A-R-M-E-N BaquaR13 04-09-03 24
 Trenyce drawde236 04-09-03 25
 LOL 0 for 25.... managerr 04-09-03 26
   RE: LOL 0 for 25.... ejm92 04-09-03 27
   RE: LOL 0 for 25.... Bebo 04-10-03 29

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

cyclehausen 1197 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-09-03, 00:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cyclehausen Click to send private message to cyclehausen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Kim C"
With her bottom-3 history and the dreadfulness of tonight, I just can't feature her 24 hours from now.

Buh-bye.

carencey 263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-09-03, 00:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail carencey Click to send private message to carencey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Carmen"
But I think Kim C will replace Kim L in the bottom three.

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-09-03, 00:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Carmen !!!!!"
I don't know how this little girl has stayed on the show so long. She has given a truly dreadful performance EVERY week. This time, she goes. HOPEFULLY !!!!!

(c) 2002, 03 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.

lilgypsy 128 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-09-03, 10:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lilgypsy Click to send private message to lilgypsy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Carmen !!!!!"
Katem,

I love your new sig pict....

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-09-03, 12:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Carmen !!!!!"
>Katem,
>
>I love your new sig pict....

Oh thank you, but the marquee is not new. This is the very first siggie I ever used, so I bring it out for polishing every so often. IceCat just gave it a little touch up.

Btw, you need one, this instant

(c) 2002, 03 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.

johnthemod 423 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-09-03, 01:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail johnthemod Click to send private message to johnthemod Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "CARMEN"
Although Kim C was the worst this week, Carmen was the second worst, and I don't see her recovering from being in the bottom two last week.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-09-03, 07:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Carmen"
Since it's cumulative, two things needed to happen for the bottom 3 to leave the bottom 3 - hit it out of the park, plus have one of the dicey ones above them falter.

Kim L. - Hit it out of the park, while Kim C. did poorly. So Kim L. should move out of the bottom 3. IMHO, she didn't deserve to be there in the first place.

Trenyce - Was bottom 2, and while she did fine, she did not hit it out of the park. Hurt by the fact that two of the dicey ones, Rickey and Joshua, did. But since her partner in the bottom 2 was much worse than she was, she shouldn't be history. Should stay bottom 2.

Carmen - Was bottom 2 and had a bad week when most of the performers were strong. She didn't give her supporters any real reason to rally around her. Should be toast.

So Kim C. should take Kim L.'s place in the bottom 3, but quickly be allowed to return to her seat while last week's bottom 2 sweat it out again. This time, though, no reprieve for Carmen.

A Bebodacious American

Femme 3621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-09-03, 07:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Femme Click to send private message to Femme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Carmen"
It is cumulative, and she did have a crappy week.

Femme

"We are men of action; lies do not become us."

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

04-09-03, 08:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Carmen"
Though I'd like Trenyce to go, I don't know why but I always compare her to, oh the girl last season who was on Boston Public recently (having a brainfog here people) Anyway she always comes up lacking.

Want to add that just for kicks and grins (cause I'm a loser and have nothing better to do) I called all 3 numbers for Kim C, Carmen and Trenyce and got thru, so was curious and called all the other numbers and got thru each time. Hmmm, wonder if America is tired of voting for these kids.

And I do want to add, that I think Kelly Clarkson would win this year too.

(c) 2003 GeorgiaBelle Creations,Inc. All rights reserved
Celebrity Mole PTTE Champion
I admit I voted for Kim C 25 times

dajaki 1454 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-09-03, 12:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dajaki Click to send private message to dajaki Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Carmen"
Tamyra Gray, who is an incredible talent and is head-and-shoulders above Trenyce Lashundra.

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

04-10-03, 08:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Carmen"
Exactly, Tamyra. I hope she does well with her album. And loved her on Boston Public. Trenyce can only hope to be as good some day.

(c) 2003 GeorgiaBelle Creations,Inc. All rights reserved
Celebrity Mole PTTE Champion

munson 1314 desperate attention whore postings

04-09-03, 02:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail munson Click to send private message to munson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Carmen"
Just wanted to report that I got a Carmen busy signal!

Connie E 117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-09-03, 08:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Connie%20E Click to send private message to Connie%20E Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Carmen"
Although I'm going to admit anything could happen after American putting Kim L. in the bottom three last week while both Josh and Ricky sat comfortably on the couch.

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings

04-09-03, 09:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Carmen"
However, I'd love to see Kim C. go.

If it weren't for STRESS, I'd have no energy at all

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

04-09-03, 11:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Trenyce"
Based on performances over the past two weeks, I'd have to say that Josh, Carmen, or Rickey should be the one to go.

But I'm going with the theory that this board is always wrong and staying away from Carmen. I chose Trenyce because of her waning support as indicated in various Online Polls. (USA Today/EOnline, etc.)

04-09-03, 02:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail munson Click to send private message to munson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Carmen"
Unfortunately, I think Carmen is next.

But it should be Josh.

SaphireLady 2491 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

04-09-03, 03:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SaphireLady Click to send private message to SaphireLady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Carmen"
I disagree, it should not be Josh. While he did have a poor performance last week, he has had one to Carmens five.

"Now I will believe that there are unicorns..." William Shakespeare; "The Tempest"

04-09-03, 03:56 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Carmen"
Now I disagree. I'm still awaiting a good performance from Josh.

What station/time is the show you're watching with this unheard of "good Josh performance"?

L82LIFE 5333 desperate attention whore postings

04-09-03, 02:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail L82LIFE Click to send private message to L82LIFE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Carmen"
This will be her week to go. Trenyce may be close, but I think Carmen will do worse in the polls. Kim C. will be one of the 3 bottom dwellers (at least she damn well should be!).

ElroyJetson 586 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-09-03, 03:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ElroyJetson Click to send private message to ElroyJetson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Carwomen"
Clay's play toy is gone.

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

04-09-03, 03:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "K Caldwell"
I agree, Carmen should go, but somebody out there must like her enough to have kept her out of the bottom three until last week. The thing is...last week, they saw that she was in trouble, this week, they voted in droves.

Survior 5 Anti-Bootee Champ, Survivor 6 Anti-Bootee Chump

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings

04-09-03, 04:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Carmen"
But I do hate to se her go

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

joannie 380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-09-03, 04:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail joannie Click to send private message to joannie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "Carmen!"
And I hope Kim C wears waterproof mascara tonight!

travelingbetty 296 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-09-03, 07:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail travelingbetty Click to send private message to travelingbetty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "Trenyce"
I still think the reputation is hurting her. I think she is better than some (most) of the others but America likes their idols squeaky clean.

I WISH that Kim C. would depart now. Hopefully, if she doesn't she will blow next week's performance again and then good-bye to the plastic princess.

BaquaR13 1336 desperate attention whore postings

04-09-03, 07:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BaquaR13 Click to send private message to BaquaR13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "C-A-R-M-E-N"
It is obvious this time... it will for sure be Carmen!!

The Reality Show Queens!!

BaQuAr13

drawde236 317 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-09-03, 08:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail drawde236 Click to send private message to drawde236 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "Trenyce"
I think her past is going to bite her on the hiney.

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

04-09-03, 09:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "LOL 0 for 25...."
We are terrible!!!!!

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings

04-09-03, 09:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: LOL 0 for 25...."
Nope, it's not us...it's America!!!!! Why, America, why? Why didn't you kick him out last week and kick Carmen out this week? Why can't we just go ahead and get it over with...we know Clay and Ruben are the final two.....it's just a boring ride until then.

Survior 5 Anti-Bootee Champ, Survivor 6 Anti-Bootee Chump

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

04-10-03, 08:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: LOL 0 for 25...."
But y'know, sometimes I don't mind being wrong.

I'm just sad the Kim L. stayed in the bottom 3. She definitely deserved better than that but just doesn't have the fan base.

Bebo says...919 beats 205 - I am your American Idol and the Baroness of Babedom.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •