The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"I thought Amber looked cute in her glasses..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

waldo555 104 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-04-05, 04:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail waldo555 Click to send private message to waldo555 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"I thought Amber looked cute in her glasses..."

...apparently Kelly doesn't think so as she made fun of them in her yeild mat drawing. Anyway I was wondering what other people thought. I mean Kelly shouldn't be making fun now that all of America saw her horrible skin. Maybe its good TAR isn't in high def.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: I thought Amber looked cute in ... Drive My Car 05-04-05 1
   RE: I thought Amber looked cute in ... landruajm 05-04-05 2
       RE: I thought Amber looked cute in ... Drive My Car 05-04-05 3
           RE: I thought Amber looked cute in ... choochoo 05-04-05 4
 RE: I thought Amber looked cute in ... nailbone 05-04-05 5
 I hate to admit it, but... Femme 05-04-05 6
   RE: I hate to admit it, but... TARJUNKIE999 05-04-05 8
       LOL! Drive My Car 05-04-05 9
 Kelly and her makeup... arturbars 05-04-05 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-04-05, 08:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: I thought Amber looked cute in her glasses..."
She doesn't seem to find Rob's devil horns that attractive either.
I think they're cute.

landruajm 6040 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-05, 08:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail landruajm Click to send private message to landruajm Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: I thought Amber looked cute in her glasses..."
I thought it was hilarious that the thing they missed most after losing their luggage was Kelly's makeup.

05-04-05, 09:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: I thought Amber looked cute in her glasses..."
Did you see her? Can you blame her?
I think Ron missed her make-up too.

stop following me, people are gonna talk

choochoo 553 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-04-05, 12:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail choochoo Click to send private message to choochoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: I thought Amber looked cute in her glasses..."

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-05, 02:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: I thought Amber looked cute in her glasses..."
Amber look cute in anything.

Just sayin'.

New from Sigs by Syren!!

Keep lookin' up, cuz that's where it all is. o-

Femme 3621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

05-04-05, 03:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Femme Click to send private message to Femme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "I hate to admit it, but..."
that had me in stitches. I didn't know Kelly had any semblance of a sense of humor.

It was probably more healthy to add the details than to stand there and fret until the sand ran out, too.

TARJUNKIE999 479 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-04-05, 10:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TARJUNKIE999 Click to send private message to TARJUNKIE999 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: I hate to admit it, but..."
ROFLMAO. Yep, the beauty queen can rock.

05-04-05, 11:55 PM (EST)
9. "LOL!"

Thanks TarJ!
That's just as funny as I remember.
And I'd bet that Rob and Amber had a good laugh over it while watching the show too!
Priceless!

arturbars 605 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-04-05, 03:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail arturbars Click to send private message to arturbars Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Kelly and her makeup..."
One thing that was more disgusting than Kelly without her makeup is the fact that she borrowed used lipstick from some stranger she just met in a Turkish airport!!! EEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •