The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Official Summary, The Complex; Episode 6: I Hate Barney/Rose"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-05-04, 10:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Official Summary, The Complex; Episode 6: I Hate Barney/Rose"
I was all excited about the finale this week and knowing that Barney and Rose would fall off my regular TV viewing. However, FOX decides that I am going to have to watch these two senior citizens another week! More on that later, for now, the summary! I will not bore you with my brick this time but rest assured, a couple dozen were launched this week!

We start the show with Dave and Ana celebrating their first place finish for their second bathroom. Dave and Ana get $3,000 ($1,000 from each of the three remaining teams) and a night in a spa! Dave tells Ana that he is glad she never settles and that is why she is with him because he is the F’ing best!

NOTE TO THE GREAT ONE (Not a reference to The Rock): The best at what? The best at making Ana feel like an idiot? The best at making Ana cry at the drop of a hat? The best at making Ana decide she needs a vacation…ALONE? The best at making Ana feel that your relationship is over? Are you beginning see the picture?

I.HATE.BARNEY/ROSE

The last room to be renovated is the kitchen and they have 6 days to complete. Dave and Ana go to collect their $1,000 from each team. Steve/Nicole give them $500 cash and a gift card worth $500. Scotty/Sam gives them a gift card worth $1,000. Barney/Rose complains (surprise!) that they have very little money left! They say that they have $459. So, Rose says that they can have $400 and anything in the apartment. Dave/Ana agree on a shelving unit and a vase. In a confessional Rose says that as she was handing over the money, she knew she wasn’t getting a dinning room table.

NOTE TO CHEAPSCATE: Where do you shop to get a dinning room table and chairs for $400…Big Lots? Oh wait, the $400 table will go great with the plastic counter tops in the bathroom!

Scotty/Sam go to Sears and see Steve/Nicole. Steve asks them how much money they are going to spend. Sam says it is time to leave! They don’t want Steve/Nicole to know what they are buying!

Dave and Ana are shown discussing what they are going to do with their kitchen. Dave says with the extra money they have, they are going to hire professionals to install cabinets, lay the floor and put in lighting. Then, Dave comes up with his greatest idea since making Ana cry while shopping last week! Dave tells Ana they are going to cut a window in the wall that divides the kitchen from the living room! The extra work will separate them from the others!

NOTE TO EINSTEIN: Stick to simple and easy! The window will not add benefit to the apartment. Listen to Ana…she is better than you at this!

Steve and Nicole are discussing what to do in their kitchen. Steve decides to call Brad and Lew for their help! Steve says they (Brad and Lew) knew how to WOW the judges. They call the boys and they agree to come back and help them build a custom built table and bench that will go half way round the table. They are going to pay the boys $1,200 to do it! Brad and Lew tell Steve and Nicole to keep it a secret because they want to see the other’s faces!

I want to add that I think this is one of the best decisions of any of the couples since the beginning of the competition! Brad and Lew would jump at the chance to take a dig at Barney/Rose and Dave/Ana and the boys won first place 3 out of four weeks they competed!

Scotty/Sam are shown getting into an argument! Scotty tells Sam that she sits there and then moves over there to sit! Sam says that she was so tired that she fell asleep with wood in her hands!

NOTE TO THE MISUNDERSTOOD: Sam, honey, having wood in your hands when you feel is just too much info for me! Please keep this info to yourself from now on…I don’t think Scotty appreciates this!

Dave and Ana’s hired help for the flooring arrives and removes the old flooring. The guys say that they have to take the trash to their facility and they will return. The guys do not return and after a few hours Ana calls the company. An argument ensues and ends with Dave canceling the company doing the job. Dave tells Ana that he can do it himself in 3 hours.

NOTE TO SPEEDY GONZALES: WTF? If you can lay those tiles in 3 hours, you need to go into business for yourself! I think you are biting off more than you can chew!

Steve and Nicole get their cabinets installed but have a couple of plugs to find that are hidden from the cabinets. Nicole says she can’t watch and goes to paint.

I.HATE.BARNEY/ROSE

Barney/Rose have to finish the master bathroom. They have to finish the tiles and then put grout between the tiles. Rose says it’s, “just like icing a cake” and that Brad/Lew and Kim/Carl did it for them when they (Barney/Rose) were, “on strike”! Then she says that some tiles are not straight and lined up because they, “didn’t know what they were doing and that is the reason they are no longer there!”

NOTE TO DELUSIONAL ONE: WTF are you talking about? First, grouting tile is not like icing a cake! Where is the knife and icing? If it were that simple then anyone could do it…even you! Secondly, you were NEVER on strike! You were sabotaging your own chances of winning this competition! Thirdly, Brad and Lew could tile and grout that bathroom blindfolded! The boys didn’t win first place 3 times because they couldn’t grout! Fourthly, the 2 couples you got rid of are the ones that’s going to be responsible for one of the other 3 couples winning! Rose, dumplin, there is a better chance of me getting pregnant and giving birth than you winning this competition!

Next up, we see Dave and Ana arguing AGAIN! Dave is getting ready to cutout the window in the wall. Dave tells Ana that she can’t even hang a bookshelf. Ana gets some smart remarks about Dave hiring work done. Then Dave says that Ana is missing chromosomes.

NOTE TO IDIOTS: She certainly got the arguing chromosome. Man, this is one bitter lady and can’t listen to anything from Dave and she has to argue about everything!

Dave and Ana leave for the spa! Ana bickers during the spa treatments! Dave is trying to make small talk and she ignores him! She says that there is so much resentment built-up that she can’t speak to him. Back at the apartment in bed, Ana tells Dave that she is tired of him belittling her. Dave reaches to put an arm around her and she flings it away! Dave says, “Screw you too!”

Scotty/Sam have their cabinet guys installing the cabinets when the appliances arrive. The appliances are delivered and Scotty will have to place them after cabinet peeps leave!

I.HATE.BARNEY/ROSE!

Barney/Rose’s cabinets arrive! Barney says that you HAVE to get the best and that is how you win! The delivery people can’t get one piece of the cabinets through the front door. They have to carry the cabinets up the side of the bluff. Barney and Rose are looking over the balcony when Barney states, “I really wish I could help yous guys, I feel bad.”

NOTE TO FAT LAZY GUY: You can get off your lazy azz and help! There is nothing stopping you! What a lazy useless piece of flesh!

Dave/Ana are now bickering about the tile not being done! Ana rolls her eyes, as Dave explains why it isn’t finished.

I.HATE.BARNEY/ROSE! (ok…I think I have made my point…but these idiots irk me!)

Rose is looking at Barney as he is admiring the cabinets. Rose comments “look at them cabinets!” I am not going to waste any ink on that statement. URGH! Then Barney says, “ I feel like we are over the hump and unless we get a curveball thrown at us…we will be ok.”

Cue the music, start your engines, strike-up the band and let the fat lady start warming up! After 10 warm-up pitches…enter the curve ball!

BRAD AND LEW!

The boys come in with skill saw in tow. As the boys are unloading their trunk, Rose is walking up the steps and sees them! Rose’s mouth hits the bottom step three floors below! She turns around and asks Barney, “What’s Brad and Lew doing here?” Barney has a dumb-founded look (Oh wait, that is normal for him!) on his face. Before Barney can say, “WTF are you talking about?” Ana walks out and Rose asks her, “What are Brad and Lew doing here?” Ana, Barney and Rose are discussing why Brad and Lew exited apartment 1. Rose is about to lay an egg here wondering why Brad and Lew are here! Finally, Steve steps outside and Rose asks, “What the hell is Brad and Lew doing here?” Steve says he hired them as contractors! In a confessional Rose says that when she saw Brad and Lew, her stomach turned!

NOTE TO FAT LADY: Rose, my little biscuit, the entire California coastline isn’t big enough to allow your stomach to make a turn!

Rose calls Steve “low life” as Brad and Lew approach and Brad tells Rose that it is about winning.

NOTE TO “ON STIRKE” B!TCH: You have no reason to call ANYONE low life! You are just upset because you don’t have enough sense to come up with ideas to win! Also, you are the low life that went “on strike” as you call it to help you lose this entire competition!

Rose and Barney are going shopping to buy things to hang on the wall to “cover-up” the fact they have no table. (I will tackle this one later) In the car, Rose tells Barney that Brad and Lew are a bad case of fungus.

If Brad and Lew are a bad case of fungus…Barney and Rose are an incurable case of diarrhea! Diarrhea cha cha cha! Diarrhea cha cha cha!

Scotty and Sam saw Brad and Lew working on the balcony. Scotty says that Sam just thought of calling them the other day. (Which I don’t believe because there would be too much irony to edit out the conversation!) Sam seems to be all right with this.

Dave/Ana and Barney/Rose have worked themselves into a heated lather. The nerve of Steve/Nicole hiring a contractor to do work! How dare them! Barney/Rose and Ana go to Scotty and Sam and gripe and complain until they finally convinced Sam to get all lathered –up with them! Then Rose says that she has been stabbed in the back by traitors!

NOTE TO POT/KETTLE I hate you! Also, do we need to go back a couple of weeks when you sat on your azz so that you could lose and vote-off one of the stronger couples on your team! You can dish it out but you sure as hell can’t take it! Why is this different than you hiring someone to install your cabinets?

In apartment 4, Barney and Rose are admiring their $24,000 cabinets. The installation guy is showing Barney how the drawers close themselves…sort of like car trunks that you lower and a pulley system finishes the process. Rose says that when the man said $24,000 she didn’t think twice, she knew it was a good idea! WTF EVER!

4 ½ days have passed since Dave told Ana that it would take 3 hours to finish the tile. It isn’t completed, the window isn’t finished, the cabinets are not installed and the walls are not painted! They only have 51 hours to complete and guess what they are doing…arguing! Yikes! They are in trouble.

For the last night at the complex, the women are going to Quido’s to eat and the men are going to Patrick’s Roadhouse. The ladies arrive and Nicole suggests they get a couple of appetizers to share. Rose quickly smirks, “NO! I have to have my own food!”

NOTE TO FAT LARD AZZ: You really need to be sharing your food and stop smoking. No wait…go ahead eat all you want and smoke so you will be taken away from us sooner! WOO and HOO!

The only thing that comes from the evening is that Nicole and Sam ends up arguing and Nicole ends up crying! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH!

One day left and the only thing Dave and Ana have concluded is the window in the wall. Before going to sleep, Ana tells Dave to stop being a b!tch and finish the kitchen!

Brad/Lew finish the bench (it looks fabulous) and the table. The tabletop is a dark wood that matches the cabinets.

Rose says that she ran out of money because she gave Scotty/Sam and Dave/Ana all their money. So, she is going to Sears to buy nice stuff to hang on the walls to draw attention away from the fact they have no table!

NOTE TO THE DESIGNER MALFUNCTION: The 10 ft. X 10 ft. open space in the middle of the room can’t be hidden by putting things on the wall! HELLO!

Barney and Rose are shopping and Barney is looking for a nice “malted” machine. Rose picks up a picture and says, “ see, this is country and I love it!”

NOTE TO HILLBILLY: Rose, you are as country as cowsh!t…now get off my TV screen immediately if not sooner!

Brad and Lew’s job is complete and they leave. Steve and Nicole feel like they are now the outcast.

Everyone is making headway on their apartments except Dave and Ana. There still isn’t anything completed! The dishwasher arrives and no cabinet to put it in! Steve/Nicole are arguing as well but not as bad as Dave and Ana.

Everyone is pulling a late night and each couple talks of the wear and tear the competition has taken on them!

Time is up and the judges arrive!

Apartment 1: Spent $20,638.96 on dark cabinets, stainless steel refrigerator and a nice custom built bench and table. The judge’s comments are very positive!

Apartment 2: Spent $20,600.47 on tile counters, same stainless steel refrigerator, a bar top table and 2 chairs. Judges really like the room.

Apartment 3: Spent $21,316.91 on A MESS! The tile isn’t finished, the sink doesn’t fit and the judges hate the window in the wall!

Apartment 4: Spent $31987.80 on very light colored cabinets that the drawers close themselves (not my taste), stainless steel refrigerator, clock and 2 shadow box picture frames on the wall! Nice job hiding the tableless room! NOT! The judges like except for the lack of a table.

The panel of experts has chosen the kitchen in apartment 1 has added the greatest value!

Sam has issues because Steve/Nicole stole her ideas…BLAH! BLAH! BLAH!

NOTE TO HATEFUL B!TCH: They took your ideas and did them better than you! Get over it and sell your apartment!

After this little tiff, Barney says, “a $31,000 kitchen and they couldn’t find any fault and then loses to a $21,000 kitchen!” Steve says that for $11,000 he will close his own drawers!

Next week they have to sell their apartments to determine the winner! Luna will have all the action!

I.HATE.BARNEY/ROSE!

OH.THE.DRAMA!

Director of Public Relations for GAWKUR!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Official Summary, The Complex; ... arkiegrl 10-05-04 1
 RE: Official Summary, The Complex; ... foonermints 10-06-04 2
 RE: Official Summary, The Complex; ... MTW1961 10-06-04 3
 RE: Official Summary, The Complex; ... StarryLuna 10-06-04 4
 RE: Official Summary, The Complex; ... BOYmeetsREALITY 10-07-04 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

arkiegrl 9421 desperate attention whore postings

10-05-04, 11:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail arkiegrl Click to send private message to arkiegrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Official Summary, The Complex; Episode 6: I Hate Barney/Rose"
Barney and Rose are an incurable case of diarrhea!
Rose, you are as country as cowsh!t

LMAO!

Good job, as always, Vols!

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

foonermints 14531 desperate attention whore postings

10-06-04, 11:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Official Summary, The Complex; Episode 6: I Hate Barney/Rose"
Thanks, Volsfan! Loved all the NOTES! It sure is going to be interesting to see who gets the best price for their unit. B&R can just sell all their carp (minus the cabinets, which took no skill outside of writing the check) to the 99 cent store. If I ever get around to going by the complex, I'm going to look in the dumpster for their living room rug. Maybe I can cut it into mud flaps.

MTW1961 4029 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-06-04, 11:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MTW1961 Click to send private message to MTW1961 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Official Summary, The Complex; Episode 6: I Hate Barney/Rose"
Hey Vols!

Your fixation on Barney and Rose was juvenile and over the top. So, naturally, I LOVED IT!

Also, I'm impressed with your knowledge of geography:

Rose, my little biscuit, the entire California coastline isn’t big enough to allow your stomach to make a turn!

GREAT SUMMARY!

Handcrafted by RollDdice!

StarryLuna 4771 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

10-06-04, 08:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail StarryLuna Click to send private message to StarryLuna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Official Summary, The Complex; Episode 6: I Hate Barney/Rose"
NOTE TO THE MISUNDERSTOOD: Sam, honey, having wood in your hands when you feel is just too much info for me! Please keep this info to yourself from now on…I don’t think Scotty appreciates this!

LMAO Vols! Great summary! Just one episode left...

BOYmeetsREALITY 308 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

10-07-04, 01:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BOYmeetsREALITY Click to send private message to BOYmeetsREALITY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Official Summary, The Complex; Episode 6: I Hate Barney/Rose"
AWESOME...as usual, VOLS!

Don't you just love Barney and Rose?

I'll miss the big sell-off, so I'll be turning back here to catch all the closing action!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •