The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Rob and Amber"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

dgr1 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-04-05, 00:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dgr1 Click to send private message to dgr1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Rob and Amber"
I have watched every series of TAR and if the Rob and Amber trend continues, I might watch one more series. Like everything else, there is always someone who spoils the show.
If the producers were trying to spark some interest, they succeeded. I believe that most people are really waiting for Rob and Amber to fall in a vat of camel dung mixed with super glue. I'm not sure whether we are sending out the right message to young people. Lie, cheat and misrepresent and you will win.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Rob and Amber Reality432423 05-04-05 1
   RE: Rob and Amber cambo 05-04-05 2
   RE: Rob and Amber MUST GO AWAY! FSBO 05-04-05 3
 RE: Rob and Amber Cygnus X1 05-04-05 4
 RE: Rob and Amber dabo 05-04-05 5
 The Romber Bashing Thread IceCat 05-04-05 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Reality432423 153 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-04-05, 01:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Reality432423 Click to send private message to Reality432423 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Rob and Amber"
Actually I think they deserve to win. All Rob is doing is being cunning and clever. Asking people to help. Bribing other people for favors. It's great stuff. He and Amber are fantasic and they don't even argue at all, unlike Ron and Kelly.

Rob and Amber deserve to win because of their skills and brains.

But I hope Uchenna and Joyce win, because they really need the money and they keep improving in my heart. Joyce getting her head shaved really showed courage and conviction.

I had the same ceremony on myself. Of course we Indians usually get our head shaved when we are children.

cambo 286 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-04-05, 01:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cambo Click to send private message to cambo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Rob and Amber"
I have no problem with them asking people to help but I think it's going a bit far when Rob and Amber take their 'tour guide' from location to location.

Plus has anyone noticed that every time Rob and Amber come in first they win a prize, when there have been at least three other teams who came in first on a leg and didn't get anything. How lucky can one team be?!

FSBO 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-04-05, 02:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FSBO Click to send private message to FSBO Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Rob and Amber MUST GO AWAY!"
No, they do not deserve to win. Amber doesn't do anything and neither does Rob for that matter. Everywhere they go, they have someone else do it for them, usually because they are recognized. This was a bad move on the part of CBS. I watch TAR because I don't like Survivor. Now they are forcing me to watch it!

I can't believe that whenever someone who isn't Rob and Amber comes in first, they don't get a prize! Lynn and Alex came in first and didn't get a prize. Uchenna and Joyce came in first, TWICE, and didn't get a prize. Ron and Kelly came in first, didn't ge a prize. Oh, but but when CBS' little cutie pies come in first, lets give them four trips and an entertainment center! Rigged? Gee, you could have fooled me!

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-04-05, 02:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Rob and Amber"
Hello, newcomers, and welcome to the boards. Glad you found TAR Bashers; there's a lot of neat stuff going on over here, even if you like the show!

Hang out and sharpen your wits for the Hawkeye 10, a wry look at the episode just past. We welcome your witty answers!
Join us for the weekly Be the Amazing Racer thread, and feel free to participate as a non-racer (the part of Meredith WAS open, but, oh well!)
And read up on our hilarious summaries of the prior weeks!

You may well find this thread locked eventually. That's not because the moderators (known as the Blue Peeps, because of the blue symbol next to their names) don't like you, but they just don't want multiple threads opened on a given topic. They also like it if you've read the complete guidelines for the site.Before you open a new thread, search back a few pages and make sure there hasn't been a thread already started on the subject. But if you have a completely new idea for a thread and not just "Rob and Amber Rule" or "Rob and Amber Suck", feel free to start it.[P>Here, for example, are some already existing threads bashing Romber, praising Romber, and complaining about prize allocations.

And if you want to talk about any other reality shows, use the links at the left. Or to talk about anything besides TV, try the Off Topic forum (don't forget to ask for your crapbasket! )

Okay? Cool! Again, welcome.

Not sure what happened with the HTML there, but I can't get rid of it.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-05, 02:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Rob and Amber"
Welcome aboard, dgr1.

SMILES ARE FREE

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-05, 03:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "The Romber Bashing Thread"
has now been bumped back to page one. Please feel free to copy your posts to that exisiting thread:

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/cgi-bin/dcboard.cgi?az=show_thread&om=975&forum=DCForumID54&omm=0

Locking this thread as a duplicate.

Welcome to the boards dgr1.

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •