The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TAR 7, Episode 3 ... TAR Fans, It's Time to Vote!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Spoiler/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-14-05, 11:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"TAR 7, Episode 3 ... TAR Fans, It's Time to Vote!"
Welcome, everyone, to this week's voting thread! The purpose of this thread is to tell us who you think will be eliminated in this week’s episode.

I'll be keeping a weekly tally to see how we all do as a team in terms of predicting the bootee. Let's do Reality TV World proud this season! Team TARsucks Spoilers, last week we missed on our two consensus picks of Meredith/Gretchen (10 votes) and Lynn/Alex (9 votes). Our team picking record is now 0-2-0-1. Hope we'll nail the eliminees this week!

The Rules

1. Please put the name of your choice for this week's bootee IN THE SUBJECT HEADING! This is really easy. Just erase the bit where it says "Re: TAR 7, Episode 2 ... TAR Fans, It's Time to Vote!" and replace with your vote, i.e., Freddy/Kendra. This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately. Nicknames are tougher to tally unless they're REALLY obvious without actually reading your vote, so please save the nicknames for inside your post and only use their proper names in the subject header.

Please note that those who do not bother to put contestant names in the subject heading will likely not have their vote counted because it’s time-consuming to go through every post and count the vote in there.

2. If you feel there will be a Non-Elimination at the pit stop, put down "Non-Elimination" in the subject header.

3. Reply ONLY to this post! Curves on women are good. Curves on vote threads are bad.

EXCEPTION TO RULE 3! VOTE CHANGES!

If it just so happens that you want to change your vote for whatever reason, REPLY TO YOUR ORIGINAL POST! Your new post heading should read "VOTE CHANGE: Adam/Rebecca (or Whoever)".

4. THIS IS NOT A DISCUSSION THREAD! There are plenty of places on the Spoilers/Speculation Forum to debate the merits of people's arguments. Let's keep it out of here, please. Feel free, though, to explain the reasoning behind your vote, predict who will finish first, get yielded, Fast Forwards, etc.

5. Have fun!

THE TEAMS:

Brian/Greg (Brothers)
Debbie/Bianca (Lifelong Friends)
Lynn/Alex (Boyfriends)
Meredith/Gretchen (Retired Couple)
Ray/Deana (Dating On-and-Off)
Rob/Amber (Engaged)
Ron/Kelly (Dating)
Susan/Patrick (Mother/Son)
Uchenna/Joyce (Married)

ELIMINATED:
Ryan/Chuck (Best Friends) - Episode 1
Megan/Heidi (Barbies) - Episode 2

Scratch and sniff

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Meredith/Gretchen (Retired Couple) dabo 03-14-05 1
 Susan/Patrick (Mother/Son) kary1371 03-14-05 2
 Debbie/Bianca (lifelong friends) LibraRising 03-14-05 3
 Ron/Kelly GameOver3 03-14-05 4
 Meredith/Gretchen (Retired Couple) strid333 03-14-05 5
 Susan/Patrick (mother/son) PokerBear 03-14-05 6
 Meredith/Gretchen Flipper 03-14-05 7
 Susan/Patrick ARnutz 03-14-05 8
 Debbie/Bianca weecama 03-15-05 9
 Meredith/Gretchen (Retired Couple) Jealousy 03-15-05 10
 Susan/Patrick VA Slim 03-15-05 11
 "Meredith and Gretchen... realitybites 03-15-05 12
 Susan/Patrick Scarlett O Hara 03-15-05 13
 Susan/Patrick Flowerpower 03-15-05 14
 Meredith/Gretchen Gerbees 03-15-05 15
 Susan/Patrick PepeLePew13 03-15-05 16
 Meredith and Gretchen popeave 03-15-05 17
 Susan/Patrick Jims02 03-15-05 18
 Susan/Patrick callasin 03-15-05 19
 Susan/Patrick (Mother/Son) gatortod 03-15-05 20
 Susan/Patrick Devious Weasel 03-15-05 21
 Lynn/Alex Loree 03-15-05 22
 Meredith/Gretchen dragonflies 03-15-05 23
 Vote Tally #1 Survivorerist 03-15-05 24
 Meredith/Gretchen seahorse 03-15-05 25
 Lynn and Alex FlamingCactusIT 03-15-05 26
 Brian/Greg Estee 03-15-05 27
 Meredith/Gretchen (Retired Couple) msbuni30 03-15-05 28
 Non-Elimination moonbaby 03-15-05 29
 Mer & Gretch munson 03-15-05 30
 Non-Elimination FFantasyFX 03-15-05 31
 Non-elimination AyaK 03-15-05 32
 Final Tally IceCat 03-15-05 33

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

03-14-05, 11:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Meredith/Gretchen (Retired Couple)"

kary1371 631 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-14-05, 04:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kary1371 Click to send private message to kary1371 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Susan/Patrick (Mother/Son)"
Just because!

Alt: Debbie/Bianca (Lifelong Friends)

LibraRising 2847 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-14-05, 04:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LibraRising Click to send private message to LibraRising Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Debbie/Bianca (lifelong friends)"
They were at the top of my love list, so if they go, at least I'll have the consolation prize of being right.

GameOver3 51 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-14-05, 05:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GameOver3 Click to send private message to GameOver3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Ron/Kelly"
They are still terrible racers and only got dragged far because they worked in a group of 4.

alt: Ray/Deana

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-14-05, 05:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Meredith/Gretchen (Retired Couple)"
Now which one was the guy, and which one was the girl?

PokerBear 24 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-14-05, 06:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PokerBear Click to send private message to PokerBear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Susan/Patrick (mother/son)"
It looks like they will be lost big time.

Flipper 53 desperate attention whore postings

03-14-05, 06:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flipper Click to send private message to Flipper Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Meredith/Gretchen "
I wish it was Ron & Kelley's turn, but I think this will be the week the older couple falls behind. I'm just surprised they've managed to stay in the race for as long as they have. They seem nice, albeit a bit clueless. Thanks for playing. Buh-bye.

ARnutz 13937 desperate attention whore postings

03-14-05, 09:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Susan/Patrick"

'nutz: Proud member of the inoffensive OT Triumvirate... and Shroomhater! - shroom go boom!

weecama 305 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-15-05, 00:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail weecama Click to send private message to weecama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Debbie/Bianca "
Maybe this week I will get one right ,my guess is D&B.
~puddin~

Jealousy 109 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-15-05, 00:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Jealousy Click to send private message to Jealousy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Meredith/Gretchen (Retired Couple)"
My pick is Meredity and Gretchen. So far, they haven't been very strong.

I can see Patrick and Susan going out soon too. I hope.

VA Slim 450 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-15-05, 05:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VA%20Slim Click to send private message to VA%20Slim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Susan/Patrick"
Going in the wrong direction for 2 hours means 4 hours total time lost from the position where they began their wandering. That is a tough position to try to recover from. I doubt that they can do it unless there is a miracle "To be continued..." ending.

realitybites 1174 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-15-05, 06:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail realitybites Click to send private message to realitybites Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. ""Meredith and Gretchen..."
...you're the last team to arrive. I'm sorry to tell you that you've both been eliminated from the race."

This is about the time each season that the older teams make their departure. I don't expect M&G to be an exception, though they could last a leg or two longer.

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-15-05, 08:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Susan/Patrick"
And you are not leaving soon enough!!

Scarlett

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

03-15-05, 08:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Susan/Patrick"
LAST EDITED ON 03-15-05 AT 08:18 AM (EST)

I don't know if their getting lost will lead them to last place or not, but I sure HOPE SO!!!

I don't want the grandparents to go, "Dog-gone it!"

Gerbees 145 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-15-05, 08:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Gerbees Click to send private message to Gerbees Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Meredith/Gretchen"
Gerbees

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

03-15-05, 09:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Susan/Patrick"
From the look of things, only a major bunching will save Susan/Patrick in tonight's episode, and while that very well could happen, I think all their talk about screwing over Rob/Amber plus stupid gameplay will do them in.

Strong alternate pick: Meredith/Gretchen.

Scratch and sniff

popeave 433 desperate attention whore postings

03-15-05, 10:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail popeave Click to send private message to popeave Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Meredith and Gretchen"
I think they'll be at some high altitudes, which could really slow these two down.

I also think the Susan/Patrick preview of getting lost could hurt them, but I think it will come before a bunching event, so they'll be back in it.

Jims02 7407 desperate attention whore postings

03-15-05, 11:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Susan/Patrick"
If they get lost on a 4-hour drive, it might not look good for them.

callasin 58 desperate attention whore postings

03-15-05, 11:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail callasin Click to send private message to callasin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Susan/Patrick"
I don't think they can make up the time. If they are lucky this might be a non-elimination but it's pretty early for one.

gatortod 244 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-15-05, 12:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail gatortod Click to send private message to gatortod Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Susan/Patrick (Mother/Son) "
This has all the makings for classic CBS misdirection ... why has CBS told us about the driving mistake?!

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings

03-15-05, 12:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Susan/Patrick"
Sometimes misdirection is the right direction. Or something like that.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

03-15-05, 01:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "Lynn/Alex"
Just a feeling I have.

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

03-15-05, 02:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "Meredith/Gretchen"

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-15-05, 02:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorerist Click to send private message to Survivorerist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "Vote Tally #1"
Counting 23 votes, no vote changes and no tallies.

Susan/Patrick: 11
Meredith/Gretchen: 8
Debbie/Bianca: 2
Lynn/Alex: 1
Ron/Kelly: 1

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

03-15-05, 03:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "Meredith/Gretchen"
Just cause I want them gone.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

FlamingCactusIT 452 desperate attention whore postings

03-15-05, 03:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FlamingCactusIT Click to send private message to FlamingCactusIT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "Lynn and Alex"
Their remaining legs are definitely numbered.

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

03-15-05, 03:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "Brian/Greg"
On the one in a million chance that we were, for once, actually handed the last-place team on a broken tire platter.

msbuni30 35 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-15-05, 03:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail msbuni30 Click to send private message to msbuni30 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "Meredith/Gretchen (Retired Couple)"
All my reading this week....I want to believe that it will be Debbie/Bianca eliminated but, with no mention of Mery-Gripe (Meredith/Gretchen) in the previews it leads me to believe that CBS is up to nothing but, mis-direction for all the teams mentioned!

Now, some of my strange thoughts are that they might surprise us with a To be continued episode...or another thought is since the rules have changed with the Non-elimination rounds they might sneak one in on us to find out about the new changes and twists to the show. With more people watching....they want to keep it exciting, fresh and new!

Counting down the hours until it begins.......I can only hope that I am right again this week!!

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings

03-15-05, 04:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "Non-Elimination"
daring to be different!

munson 1314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-15-05, 07:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail munson Click to send private message to munson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "Mer & Gretch"
Done in by the altitude.

The focus of the preview on Susan and Patrick getting lost is stank with misdirection.

FFantasyFX 1028 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-15-05, 07:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FFantasyFX Click to send private message to FFantasyFX Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "Non-Elimination"
*tugs at moonbaby's coattails

Last season, the producers surprised us (well, at least me) by moving up the Episode 5 non-elimination to Episode 4. Since the racers are staying on the same continent for next week, I think the producers can afford to keep around an extra team and move the first non-elimination up yet another week.

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings

03-15-05, 08:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "Non-elimination"
Joining the late trend...

The most boring thing on this show are the late non-eliminations. On top of that, the producers probably want to make sure that Romber lasts as long as possible. What better way to do that than by moving a non-elimination up to Week 3?

Anyway, I think Susan/Patrick last for a few more weeks, and I don't see any way for them to survive if this is an elimination week.

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

03-15-05, 08:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "Final Tally"
This is post 33:
31 votes, no vote changes and 2 vote tallies.

11 Susan/Patrick
11 Meredith/Gretchen
03 Non-Elimination
02 Debbie/Bianca
02 Lynn/Alex
01 Ron/Kelly
01 Brian/Greg

It's a dead heat between Mommy/Sonny and GrandMa/GrandPa.

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •