The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World
   
Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Thursday HOH nomination prognostications!!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Undertow12345 376 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

07-19-06, 10:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Undertow12345 Click to send private message to Undertow12345 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Thursday HOH nomination prognostications!!!"
Okay...I will start by guessing that Nakomis is gone.
Who will each person nominate if they win HOH?

Janelle: Wil and Booger
Howie: Wil and Booger
James: Wil and Booger

Will and Booger and Jase: Janelle and Kaysar
Diane: Booger and George
Erika: Kaysar and Janelle
Marcelles: Danielle and George
George: Whoever Wil and Booger tell him to..probably Kaysar and Janelle
Danielle: Marcelles and George

thats my best guess..whats yours and why!

Note:As time gioes by here I must say the guy I cannot stand is George.
This guy is a weiner lapdog...just laughs at anything anybody says, has not a witty bone in his body and is a total waste of a spot.
I would rather have had...shudder..Ivette back than this turd.

  Top

  Table of Contents

  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Thursday HOH nomination prognos... nailbone 07-20-06 1
   RE: Thursday HOH nomination prognos... Savahnna 07-20-06 2
 RE: Thursday HOH nomination prognos... Das Mole 07-20-06 3
 RE: Thursday HOH nomination prognos... Lasann 07-20-06 4
   RE: Thursday HOH nomination prognos... nailbone 07-21-06 5
 RE: Thursday HOH nomination prognos... LittleFox 07-21-06 6
   RE: Thursday HOH nomination prognos... Reality_Tv_fan_90 07-21-06 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-20-06, 11:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Thursday HOH nomination prognostications!!!"
I think Diane will go after Kay and Janie.

And I also think George is smarter than he's letting on.


Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster and OT Fantasy Football Champ! o-

  Top

Savahnna 844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

07-20-06, 12:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Thursday HOH nomination prognostications!!!"
George is
>smarter than he's letting on.


I hope so for his sake. lol

  Top

Das Mole 2366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

07-20-06, 01:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Das%20Mole Click to send private message to Das%20Mole Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Thursday HOH nomination prognostications!!!"
Ooh a guessing game.

Anyone from BB6 will go after Chilltown.
Diane/Nakomis, whichever is left, will go after Janelle/Kaysar.
Chilltown will nominate Janelle/Kaysar.
Jase and Danielle will throw the competition, guaranteed.
George couldn't win it if he tried.
Erika will nominate one from BB6 and one from Chilltown.
Marcellas will nominate Danielle and one from Chilltown.

Basically, Chilltown has about a 65% chance of getting nominated, and BB6 has a 35% chance.


Forget peanut butter, whipped cream is where it's at!
Sultry brunette? You'd better believe it.

  Top

Lasann 3616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-20-06, 10:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lasann Click to send private message to Lasann Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Thursday HOH nomination prognostications!!!"
Well now that the HOH is known my guess is:

Jase and Mike Boogie!


  Top

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-21-06, 09:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Thursday HOH nomination prognostications!!!"
That'd be brilliant! Diane's gonna push to keep Jase, and Will's gonna work to keep Booger. That'll split the house without putting BB6 in danger. And if one of them gets veto'd off, put Will up.


Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster and OT Fantasy Football Champ! o-

  Top

LittleFox 127 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-21-06, 10:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LittleFox Click to send private message to LittleFox Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Thursday HOH nomination prognostications!!!"
I Disagree.

Janelle would nom Diane!
Diane would nom Janelle!

I think James will put up Will and Mike though.

  Top

Reality_Tv_fan_90 75 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

07-21-06, 11:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Reality_Tv_fan_90 Click to send private message to Reality_Tv_fan_90 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Thursday HOH nomination prognostications!!!"
I'm not sure. James doesn't seem quite as loyal to the BB6 alliance as the other three. I could actually more see him as a member of Chilltown. He seems sold on Jase (he is a Chilltown member isn't he? or is he just a floater? I can't remember). I think James will nominate like Diane and Erika.
  Top


Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •