The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Is it too late to send a gift?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

iwannabearealitystar 592 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-01-05, 10:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail iwannabearealitystar Click to send private message to iwannabearealitystar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Is it too late to send a gift?"
Should the members of RTVW start a collection (like in the office) and send a gift to Rob and Amber? You DO have up to a year after the wedding!

http://registry.weddingchannel.com/search_purchase/search_results.asp?auid=950&ainfo=search_box&cr=registry_search&sec=navbar&fu=http%3A%2F%2Fregistry.weddingchannel.com%2Fsearch_purchase%2Fsearch_results.asp%3Forigin%3Dnav&et=10&pageidoverride=guest&incoming_div=1&rfn=amber&rln=brkich&x=0&y=0

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Is it too late to send a gift? Tamena 05-02-05 1
 Nah... ARnutz 05-02-05 2
 RE: Is it too late to send a gift? cahaya 05-02-05 3
   RE: Is it too late to send a gift? Spidey 05-03-05 9
 RE: Is it too late to send a gift? okaychatt 05-02-05 4
 RE: Is it too late to send a gift? PepeLePew13 05-03-05 5
 RE: Is it too late to send a gift? HistoryDetective 05-03-05 6
   RE: Is it too late to send a gift? J Slice 05-03-05 7
 RE: Is it too late to send a gift? Swami 05-03-05 8
   RE: Is it too late to send a gift? Surveysez 05-03-05 11
   RE: Is it too late to send a gift? Dakota 05-04-05 14
 RE: Is it too late to send a gift? mikey 05-03-05 10
   RE: Is it too late to send a gift? Mere 05-03-05 12
   RE: Is it too late to send a gift? saphfyred 05-05-05 18
 RE: Is it too late to send a gift? PepeLePew13 05-04-05 13
 RE: Is it too late to send a gift? Draco Malfoy 05-04-05 15
   RE: Is it too late to send a gift? Dakota 05-04-05 17
       RE: Is it too late to send a gift? PepeLePew13 05-05-05 19
 RE: Is it too late to send a gift? Dakota 05-04-05 16
 RE: Is it too late to send a gift? madrugada 05-05-05 20
 RE: Is it too late to send a gift? HistoryDetective 05-05-05 21

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Tamena 174 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-02-05, 07:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tamena Click to send private message to Tamena Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Is it too late to send a gift?"
That is just so very tempting LOL I wonder if you'd get a thank you note from them? There's some stuff on there that's not very expensive and might be interesting to see what happens! Wonder how pissed hubby would get if I did something like that? hehehe

cool link thanks!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Karma doesn't come back on people because some universal controller-god pushes buttons. It comes back on people because they dig holes for themselves to fall into.

ARnutz 13937 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-02-05, 07:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Nah..."
They've got plenty of money to buy all of that stuff themselves.

'nutz: Proud member of the inoffensive OT Triumvirate... and Shroomhater! - shroom go boom!

cahaya 19891 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-05, 08:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Is it too late to send a gift?"
I checked out the site and... how appropriate, the wedding was on April Fools Day! I'd be one, too, to contribute towards a wedding present for them.

-- cahaya

Spidey 6259 desperate attention whore postings

05-03-05, 03:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spidey Click to send private message to Spidey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Is it too late to send a gift?"
Nah, it wasn't April Fool's Day, it was the 16th. There are threads around here somewhere about it.

I think the date listed was supposed to fool us.

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

05-02-05, 07:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Is it too late to send a gift?"
No, it's not too late, but how about sending one of their viewers some of that Strauss glassware from C & B instead? My old K-Mart Blue Light Specials have had it.

The glasses go nicely with the Quartet 20 pc. dinnerware, but I really would prefer service for twelve.

Ok, thanks. That will be all.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

05-03-05, 07:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Is it too late to send a gift?"
Mmmmm, they've even got Rob's (or his family's) address in Canton, Massachusetts on one of these links.

Any volunteers to camp out and check out the house? Or we all could send some Christmas cards to the Marianos en masse.

Scratch and sniff
"Tsk, tsk. Pepe's messing with the newbies again." Spidey, 3/30/05

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings

05-03-05, 09:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Is it too late to send a gift?"
I'll chip in to buy them this.

a sig by syren (I had mine before you had yours!)

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings

05-03-05, 11:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Is it too late to send a gift?"
But will they light it on fire for you?

Are you familiar with the old robot saying, 'DOES NOT COMPUTE'?

Swami 5885 desperate attention whore postings

05-03-05, 11:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Is it too late to send a gift?"
I think it would be very thoughtful to collect and print out all the names and really bad things we have called Romber, and then decoupage the list into a tasteful wall plaque.

But I'm not volunteering.

Surveysez 2793 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

05-03-05, 05:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Surveysez Click to send private message to Surveysez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Is it too late to send a gift?"
I don't know how tasteful that would be, considering how much time my dental hygenist spends trying to rid the world of plaque, and how my mouth tastes when she is done.

Nothing is fool proof to a sufficiently talented fool.

Dakota 5819 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-05, 06:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Is it too late to send a gift?"
I *heart* Swami.

Perhaps a videotape/DVD collection of all those special Romber moments.
Charter Member: Club Anti-DAW

mikey 1150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-03-05, 04:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mikey Click to send private message to mikey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Is it too late to send a gift?"
Much as I love Romber, I'm saving my money to spend on a Ron and Kelly wedding gift.

Mere 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-03-05, 10:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Mere Click to send private message to Mere Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Is it too late to send a gift?"
Nah, I wouldn't waste my money on a gift or postage. Ron/Kelly a gift? LOL!

saphfyred 4 desperate attention whore postings

05-05-05, 01:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail saphfyred Click to send private message to saphfyred Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Is it too late to send a gift?"
LOL Probably a good way to save your money, since it looks like a wedding might not happen ;)

05-04-05, 06:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Is it too late to send a gift?"
I was just looking through the registries again... and it struck me that there are plenty of very nice knife sets. It'd be a very appropriate gift for people such as Lex, Kathy, Lynn/Alex and Ron/Kelly to send to Romber.

After all, you get what you give after all the backstabbing going on...

Scratch and sniff

Draco Malfoy 10525 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-05, 06:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Draco%20Malfoy Click to send private message to Draco%20Malfoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Is it too late to send a gift?"
I feel so bad that they still haven't gotten everything they registered for. I hope they can scrape up the money to outfit their dream kitchen.

"My generation was going to change the world, and all we really ended up with was classic rock channels." - SurveySez

05-04-05, 06:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Is it too late to send a gift?"
>I feel so bad that they
>still haven't gotten everything they
>registered for. I hope
>they can scrape up the
>money to outfit their dream
>kitchen.

Yea, but Amber still needs classes in how to use all that stuff, like spatulas and frying pans. Of course, she could just point the caterers in the right direction.

05-05-05, 06:54 AM (EST)
19. "RE: Is it too late to send a gift?"
You know, Lamber does have enough money to hire Kant Kook Keith to be her full-time chef...

Scratch and sniff

05-04-05, 06:12 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Is it too late to send a gift?"
Very disappointing to see that the C&B $2.95 egg separator was already purchased for them. However, no one's picked up the apple corer/slicer for $6.95. (I use a paring knife. But that's just me.)

madrugada 6 desperate attention whore postings

05-05-05, 10:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail madrugada Click to send private message to madrugada Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Is it too late to send a gift?"
Should the members of RTVW start a collection (like in the office) and send a gift to Rob and Amber?

&%$#@ no! They should send us gifts for watching them DAW themselves into fame and fortune.

I prefer colorless stones, Romber.

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings

05-05-05, 11:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Is it too late to send a gift?"
If anybody sends them a gift, keep us updated on the response. Would Romber actually send a thank you note? After all, they are ENTITLED to all of these gifts.

a sig by syren (I had mine before you had yours!)

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •