The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Another Take on Will"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Savahnna 844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

07-19-06, 10:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Another Take on Will"
I'm not totally convinced he's using reverse psychology. I wonder if he wants to get out. The competitons are getting rougher and grosser...and he could be bored.

On the other hand....the guy probably needs the $$ for his malpractice insurance.....that's a whole other thread though. I would trust him professionally as far as I could spit.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Another Take on Will HowiesBF 07-19-06 1
 RE: Another Take on Will tamarama 07-19-06 2
   RE: Another Take on Will RonReports 07-20-06 3
       RE: Another Take on Will Savahnna 07-20-06 5
       RE: Another Take on Will tamarama 07-20-06 9
 RE: Another Take on Will RonReports 07-20-06 4
   RE: Another Take on Will Savahnna 07-20-06 6
 RE: Another Take on Will Jenn831ct 07-20-06 7
   RE: Another Take on Will Savahnna 07-20-06 8
       My take Wacko Jacko 07-21-06 10
           RE: My take fedcamper 07-22-06 11
           RE: My take AshLanie 07-22-06 12
 RE: Another Take on Will JustBNMe 07-22-06 13
   Will's Offer CSHS79 07-22-06 14
       RE: Will's Offer brvnkrz 07-23-06 16
           RE: Will's Offer Savahnna 07-24-06 17
   RE: Another Take on Will Just Plain Bill 07-23-06 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

HowiesBF 33 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

07-19-06, 01:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HowiesBF Click to send private message to HowiesBF Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Another Take on Will"
Maybe Will is bored like I'm bored! I thought the show got off to a good start in it's first week and the noms of Allison and Danielle. This week has bored me silly.

But I won't give up on the season - too soon for that!

tamarama 1785 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

07-19-06, 02:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tamarama Click to send private message to tamarama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Another Take on Will"
>>I would trust him professionally as far as I could spit.<<

Amen to that. I can't even imagine what situation could induce me to go to him for medical care.

RonReports 218 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

07-20-06, 09:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RonReports Click to send private message to RonReports Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Another Take on Will"
>>>I would trust him professionally as far as I could spit.<<
>
>Amen to that. I can't even
>imagine what situation could induce
>me to go to him
>for medical care.

Situation: you had an accident, you are dying, only a doctor could save your life, and Will is the only doctor nearby.

07-20-06, 10:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Another Take on Will"
>>>>I would trust him professionally as far as I could spit.<<
>>
>>Amen to that. I can't even
>>imagine what situation could induce
>>me to go to him
>>for medical care.
>
>Situation: you had an accident, you
>are dying, only a doctor
>could save your life, and
>Will is the only doctor
>nearby.

will's a Clinical Dermatologist......sure he did med school....I don't know......death.....or ending up like a bad Picasso painting?? with good drugs for pain maybe

tamarama 1785 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

07-20-06, 02:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tamarama Click to send private message to tamarama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Another Take on Will"
ehhhh, maybe.

RonReports 218 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

07-20-06, 10:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RonReports Click to send private message to RonReports Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Another Take on Will"
>I'm not totally convinced he's using
>reverse psychology. I wonder if
>he wants to get out.
> The competitons are getting
>rougher and grosser...and he could
>be bored.

I think Big Brother is making a mistake when it makes its competitions grosser and forces houseguests to eat slop. If I was a houseguest, I would organize every contestant to tell Big Brother to give us better food than that slop or else we will all walk out now. It will be hard for Big Brother to get another group of houseguests for next year after the poor way that this year's group was treated.

07-20-06, 10:09 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Another Take on Will"
>>I'm not totally convinced he's using
>>reverse psychology. I wonder if
>>he wants to get out.
>> The competitons are getting
>>rougher and grosser...and he could
>>be bored.
>
>I think Big Brother is making
>a mistake when it makes
>its competitions grosser and forces
>houseguests to eat slop. If
>I was a houseguest, I
>would organize every contestant to
>tell Big Brother to give
>us better food than that
>slop or else we will
>all walk out now. It
>will be hard for Big
>Brother to get another group
>of houseguests for next year
>after the poor way that
>this year's group was treated.

I couldn't agree more. But I imagine all this is covered in the contracts. BUT......if it was in numnbers......maybe different outcome...but....who could you trust?? WIll (or anyone) could campaign a walkout for better conditions.....then hold out...and they're being monitored all the time.,...but I personally would't do that crap for any amount of $$
>

Jenn831ct 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-20-06, 10:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Jenn831ct Click to send private message to Jenn831ct Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Another Take on Will"
He is out of control this season. He doesn't stop talking. I was watching the threads last night and he kept talking about needing a shrink and that he has asked to speak to one and that he hasn't been able to see her. What does he need to do to see her? Then there was some talk about putting something to someone's throat at the shower to have the shrink come. It was bizarre.

I have a question though. Is the Holly that Jase talks about the Holly from BB?

07-20-06, 10:48 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Another Take on Will"
>He is out of control this
>season. He doesn't stop
>talking. I was watching
>the threads last night and
>he kept talking about needing
>a shrink and that he
>has asked to speak to
>one and that he hasn't
>been able to see her.
> What does he need
>to do to see her?
> Then there was some
>talk about putting something to
>someone's throat at the shower
>to have the shrink come.
> It was bizarre.
>
>I have a question though.
>Is the Holly that Jase
>talks about the Holly from
>BB?

I'm pretty sure it is and his girfriend's or fiance's name is Heidi.

Wacko Jacko 2438 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

07-21-06, 11:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "My take"
To me it is very simple. It just came to me exactly what he is doing.....and it is genius.

After watching Survivor All-Stars, Will knows that the previous winners will be the first targets.....but Will sets out this vibe where he wants people to vote him out first. Making them think, why should I do what he wants....and this guy wants to go home so bad that he is begging people. This all takes the target off of him at the beginning and at least gives him time to build alliances. ALso, because he 'really' doesn't want to win, people will perceive hi as less of a threat.

Think about it, if Will does not really want to win then why would he even bother going on the show?....many others refused to play. Will wants to win this thing twice....he has such a big ego think what winning it twice would mean for him in terms of all reality show contestents.

fedcamper 142 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-22-06, 07:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail fedcamper Click to send private message to fedcamper Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: My take"
I agree. He IS a doctor, so he isn't going to starve and he doesn't need the money the same way someone like Diane does, but even a Dr. wouldn't turn down $500,000 for a few weeks work. However,I think what is starving is his ego- he needs attention and he needs to demonstrate his superiority. THAT is what motivates him, so don't think for a minute he really wants to go.

AshLanie 895 desperate attention whore postings

07-22-06, 08:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AshLanie Click to send private message to AshLanie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: My take"
Exactly!

Season two he told all he would lie, he did, he won.

This season he is telling everyone he wants to leave, they are keeping him and he probally will go one to win once again.

Both times he came into the hosue with a stragety (spelling)..first time it worked.....so far this time it is working also....

I don't care for Will but I would love to see him win again using this new and (imhop) improved (no one else has ever used) stragety.

JustBNMe 526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

07-22-06, 10:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JustBNMe Click to send private message to JustBNMe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Another Take on Will"
Woosy Will knows he won't win and so he is trying to save face by "offering" to be the sacrificial lamb and trying to appear as the hero and knight in shining armor by offering to bow out. He knows he doesn't have the ability to win the game against the cast that is in the house right now. He skated by when he was in the house and knows he doesn't have what it takes this time.

CSHS79 908 desperate attention whore postings

07-22-06, 03:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Will's Offer"
I think Kaysar was smart not to take Will's offer not because taking it would have made Will a so called "hero" but because who' decide which person Will would replace? Erica because she held the power of veto which would affect Kaysar's relationship with her? As it played out it was the right thing since it didn't force Erika to make a harder decision than she had to and quite possibly endeared Kaysar to her in the long run.

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-23-06, 11:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Will's Offer"
I would have taken Will up on his offer to take someone off the block. But then, just to piss him off, i would have replaced that person with Boogie instead of Will.

A wonderful Tribe original

07-24-06, 11:18 AM (EST)
17. "RE: Will's Offer"
>I would have taken Will up
>on his offer to take
>someone off the block. But
>then, just to piss him
>off, i would have replaced
>that person with Boogie instead
>of Will.

Yup.

Just Plain Bill 76 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

07-23-06, 06:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Just%20Plain%20Bill Click to send private message to Just%20Plain%20Bill Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Another Take on Will"
>>Woosy Will knows he won't win and so he is trying
to save face by "offering" to be the sacrificial lamb
and trying to appear as the hero and knight in shining armor by offering to bow out. He knows he doesn't have the ability to
win the game against the cast that is in the house right now.<<

I feel that's how Will entered the house, believing his chances of winning were slim so his commentary sets the tone of "I'm the biggest threat and therefore the biggest target, so don't be surprised, America, if I'm out early."

But after this week, I'm not so sure. None of these folks seem be think consistently from week to week except James. Kaysar 'talks' a good game but doesn't back it up with 'action.' Caving in to perceived pressure from Chilltown was a huge mistake, imo, and it gives Will the thoughts of "Hm-m-m, maybe I really can do this."

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •