The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Why not Will and Mike????"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

jeffr 25 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

07-17-06, 11:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jeffr Click to send private message to jeffr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Why not Will and Mike????"
Kaysar makes another bone head move. He is a great strategic player when someone else is making the decisions but when he is in control, he makes terrible decisions like last night.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Why not Will and Mike???? Tanner Bivens 07-17-06 1
   RE: Why not Will and Mike???? Wacko Jacko 07-17-06 2
   RE: Why not Will and Mike???? CSHS79 07-17-06 4
   RE: Why not Will and Mike???? jwwa 07-18-06 24
 RE: Why not Will and Mike???? Pretty_Kitty 07-17-06 3
   RE: Why not Will and Mike???? LittleFox 07-17-06 5
       RE: Why not Will and Mike???? shabalaba 07-17-06 6
 RE: Why not Will and Mike???? nailbone 07-17-06 7
   RE: Why not Will and Mike???? JoshInSGV 07-17-06 12
 RE: Why not Will and Mike???? tamarama 07-17-06 8
   RE: Why not Will and Mike???? jeffr 07-17-06 9
       RE: Why not Will and Mike???? tamarama 07-17-06 10
           RE: Why not Will and Mike???? JoshInSGV 07-17-06 13
 RE: Why not Will and Mike???? rockdog 07-17-06 11
   RE: Why not Will and Mike???? nazpink 07-17-06 15
 RE: Why not Will and Mike???? cherokee44 07-17-06 14
   RE: Why not Will and Mike???? Tanner Bivens 07-18-06 16
       RE: Why not Will and Mike???? tamarama 07-18-06 18
 RE: Why not Will and Mike???? Rasta 07-18-06 17
   RE: Why not Will and Mike???? nailbone 07-18-06 21
 RE: Why not Will and Mike???? Savahnna 07-18-06 19
   RE: Why not Will and Mike???? HowiesBF 07-18-06 20
 RE: Why not Will and Mike???? Captain_Savem 07-18-06 22
   RE: Why not Will and Mike???? tamarama 07-18-06 23
       RE: Why not Will and Mike???? Captain_Savem 07-18-06 26
 RE: Why not Will and Mike???? jwwa 07-18-06 25
 RE: Why not Will and Mike???? LIVEURBESTLIFE 07-20-06 27

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Tanner Bivens 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-17-06, 11:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tanner%20Bivens Click to send private message to Tanner%20Bivens Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Why not Will and Mike????"
Well it isn't the first time someone has made really stupid mistakes. It happens all the time. I just learned to accept it. In my opinion Kaysar should have gunned for Jase. But since Diane and Nakomis went for Danielle instead of Alison it was an easy nomination.

Wacko Jacko 2438 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

07-17-06, 11:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Why not Will and Mike????"
Why JAse? At least Jase seems to be voting with the BB^ people for now. He is not one to worry about yet.

As much as I hate it being Diane and Nakomis over Will and Boogie.....Diane and Nakomis seems like a better pick to me. Diane and Nakomis seem like a bigger part of the 'outsiders' then Boogie and Will. Boogie and Will are kinda on there own. Plus, no one will vote Will to win again....and personally I think of him as kinda a tool......like Marvin....keep him around until he is unuseful to them. The real floaters are Will and Boogie.

CSHS79 908 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

07-17-06, 01:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Why not Will and Mike????"
Could it be Kaysar chose Nakomis since she's the most likely to win the power of veto and save herself? Then he could put up who he really wants out without them having possiblity of winning the veto?Consider this very real possiblity.

jwwa 2 desperate attention whore postings

07-18-06, 07:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jwwa Click to send private message to jwwa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Why not Will and Mike????"
I agree. Kaysar and all made a huge mistake last year when they turned on James so quickly. Kaysar should go after Jase as he has proven he can win HoH competitions. Mike and Will has shown they can talk smack and win no compeition. However, do not loose focus on Will, as he shown us in Season 2 that he doesn't have to win HoH competitions to win the Grand prize.
KAYSAR NOMINATE JASE.

Pretty_Kitty 536 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

07-17-06, 12:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pretty_Kitty Click to send private message to Pretty_Kitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Why not Will and Mike????"
If not both of them why not just Mike? I missed the last 10 minn mostly so Im didnt catch Kaysars reasons but he does have a habit of trusting the wrong people. I did miss the convo he had w/Will & Booger so I dont know what was talked about but I do know they WILL stab any of the BB6ers in the back

LittleFox 127 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-17-06, 02:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LittleFox Click to send private message to LittleFox Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Why not Will and Mike????"
I was really surprised too! Dumb move for Kaysar not to use his HOH to get rid of his biggest threats! And it seemed Diane and Nakomis were Howie's choices!!!! SO now Kaysar is listening to Howie???? Wow!

shabalaba 369 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

07-17-06, 02:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shabalaba Click to send private message to shabalaba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Why not Will and Mike????"
I didn't get to hear Kaysar's reasons but the only rational explanation would seem that if POV is used, one of the girls gets off the chopping block and Will or Booger gets put up. No way to save him and one goes home. I'm hoping this is the reasoning. I don't have the live feeds so there's no way of knowing. the live feed updates aren't as active this season like last when we'd get up to 2 or 3 threads per day!

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-17-06, 03:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Why not Will and Mike????"
See Season 6. Kaysar puts up his biggest competition in Cappy/Eric and Maggie. Cappy leaves, Maggie wins HOH and Kaysar is gone the very next week.

He puts Will and Booger up this week, one leaves, the other goes gunning for him. And with S6 not having the numbers, he's gone next week.

Now, with his "deal" made with Will and Booger, he perceives himself to be safe next week. So while he learned something from his mistake laast season, he obviously didn't watch season 2.

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster and OT Fantasy Football Champ! o-

JoshInSGV 737 desperate attention whore postings

07-17-06, 10:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JoshInSGV Click to send private message to JoshInSGV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Why not Will and Mike????"
Kaysar is still playing the game like last year. This is a brand new game and he can't continue to play as if he's going against the friendsheep. Will and Mike WILL stab him in the back. No question about it! Kaysar made a pact with the devil and will be responsible for his own demise.

tamarama 1785 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

07-17-06, 03:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tamarama Click to send private message to tamarama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Why not Will and Mike????"
I'm not sure it was a horrible mistake --

It's still really early in the game, and there are ALOT of people in the house. Diane & Nakomis are just as much of a pair as Will & Mike. Plus, both pairs are really gunning for the BB6 people, the floaters are the ones who seem willing to deal w/BB6...for now anyway. M&W and N&D (plus Jase & whoever is around them during discussions) all wanting to target BB6. There's no way in hellebore that Mike really wants to go after the floaters (as he said to Kaysar). So with 2 tight pairs for BB6 to target...(hmmm, 4 people...the same number of people from BB6 that everyone's so bunged up about).

To me, it's best to put up one of the two pairs (rather than one from each), but doesn't seem to matter which one.

So, since Will & Mike aren't really doing anything yet -- besides talking about what dangerous players they are, AND since everyone seems to think they need to go, why not nominate D&N?

They're just as much a pair, they separated themselves by voting for Aliwhore last week, and it upset M&W to be overlooked again (which is the best benefit IMO).

That being said, M&W should be nominated relatively soon -- I hope people don't pass them over for too long.

jeffr 25 desperate attention whore postings

07-17-06, 03:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jeffr Click to send private message to jeffr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Why not Will and Mike????"
You make a solid point but I will bet you any money if Mike or Will were to get HOH next week, Kaysar will be put up and voted out. He will then be kicking himself but that is the beauty of the game. The decisions today are only good depending on what happens the next week.

I just feel you can deal and trush people like Nakomis and Dianne rather than Will and Mike.

07-17-06, 03:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tamarama Click to send private message to tamarama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Why not Will and Mike????"
>>I will bet you any money if Mike or Will were to get HOH next week, Kaysar will be put up and voted out.<<

Oh I agree with you on this...but I think the same thing will happen if Diane or Nakomis get HOH next week.

(Booger's line about wanting to go after floaters is BS)

JoshInSGV 737 desperate attention whore postings

07-17-06, 10:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JoshInSGV Click to send private message to JoshInSGV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Why not Will and Mike????"
Nakomis might be an ethical player, but Diane is a liar and a backstabber. Let's not forget that in BB5, she sold out her alliance (Will, Karen, and Nakomis)over a stupid boy that didn't deserve to win the money. Diane should never be trusted. The advantage of keeping someone like Diane over Mike/Will is that Diane can be easily manipulated once her vulnerabilities are exposed. Will, on the other hand, is a master manipulator himself. Kaysar should have dealt with him first. Will would have been an easy eviction if Kaysar had reminded everyone that he already won the game on BB2 and therefore is a major threat in the house. Mike is a useless turd! Without Will, Mike is easy pickings.

rockdog 99 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

07-17-06, 09:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rockdog Click to send private message to rockdog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Why not Will and Mike????"
Kaysar is very over rated. Remember this is his third shot at it. Last year he made one of the biggest mistake ever with jblow.

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-17-06, 11:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Why not Will and Mike????"
It's so hard to say right now. I am on the fence though. I would have put up Will. Without Will Booger has nothing. He can talk about how he wants to show Will that he can play at the same level but really the guy can't even dress himself much less become a great master manipulator. I say the only threat Boogie poses is when Will is around. That whole deal about Will and Booger giving Kaysar three weeks of safety is absolute crap. Besides, they only promised that if they won HOH and right now with everyone gunning for BB6 players they could totally lay low and throw HOH challenges, hence never actually breaking the deal with Kaysar all while pushing him out the door.

Nakomis and Diane seem to have absolutely no clue as to what is going on in the house. Nakomis and Diane have been shown saying this to each other and to some others. Neither one thought they would be up for elimination and were left out in the cold with the Allison elimination. They weren't playing the game well, Nakomis admitted to that during her diaryroom session. Had they not been nominated they could have continued to be sloppy and then been taken out. Again, maybe Kaysar was planning on one of them being taken off the block and putting Will or Booger up. That would be a decent way to get in good with one of them. Who really knows though. I don't think Nakomis or Diane are completely non strategic players but they seemed to be comfortable in laying back and not doing anything other than agreeing with the majority to take out BB6.

Jase is definately someone to watch. He is clearly playing all angles. Janelle needs to learn that now and stop thinking he's being cool with her. I don't really think Jase has any intention on committing himself to a paticular alliance at this time. If he's careful this could work wonderfully to him or could end up biting him in the butt. However, if all works out the way he wants it people are going to be sorry keeping him around.

I don't even see why people are even talking about Chicken George. Obviously, I wouldn't keep him around til the end, but he is such a great pawn. Befriend the guy, get him to vote your way. The guy isn't a schemer and is really way out of his league in this game. He really likes Howie so I don't think it would be all that hard to draw him in. Hack him when the time is right and that time isn't now. It's when people forget about people in the game like Chicken George that hurts them.

cherokee44 17 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

07-17-06, 11:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cherokee44 Click to send private message to cherokee44 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Why not Will and Mike????"
i'm thinking that while there's still so many players in the house, now's probably not the time to target the biggest threats (will and boogie). i think eliminating a few of the smaller alliances will help the BB6ers out. on top of that, nakomis is smart and was runner up to kaysar for hoh. will and boogie haven't shown me anything as far as winning competitions. i think this move was relatively safe...eliminates a decent player or sets up the possible back-door (which nakomis perfected in her season).

btw, if kaysar does back-door someone, i think it should be boogie. everyone knows will's game and i just don't think he's nearly as strong without his sidekick.

Tanner Bivens 2 desperate attention whore postings

07-18-06, 00:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tanner%20Bivens Click to send private message to Tanner%20Bivens Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Why not Will and Mike????"
He was able to go on and win Big Brother 2 whenever Mike Boogie was the fourth voted out.

07-18-06, 10:50 AM (EST)
18. "RE: Why not Will and Mike????"
He went out 4th?!!?!?!?
*snigger* I had no idea he lost that quickly. Love it.

(is it wrong that I feel a little guilty when I refer to him as "Booger"? -- not for his sake, but because I have a warm spot in my heart for Nerd Booger.)

Rasta 210 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

07-18-06, 10:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Rasta Click to send private message to Rasta Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Why not Will and Mike????"
I was surprised by Kaysar's nominations, and still believe he made a mistake, BUT I understand what he's thinking.

First, he bought himself a free week if CT (or their allies) wins HoH. He's lower on the target scale than Janelle, Howie and James. It's easy to say he should have taken on CT directly, but that would have made him target #1, and lead to his own eviction.

Second, he has targeted 2 HGs that are definatley against S6. He's breaking up an anti-S6 alliance, so it's not a complete waste. (Targeting George is a waste, targeting Nik/Diane is not)

Third, I don't buy this nonsense about targeting floaters, and about keeping CT in the house to create controversy. Perhaps if CT had agreed to take out George or Danielle next, but it's clear that CT is gunning for S6.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-18-06, 01:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Why not Will and Mike????"
Third, I don't buy this nonsense about targeting floaters, and about keeping CT in the house to create controversy.

There's talk on dingo and other places about Kaysar's "plan" and how it's working perfectly. I don't keep up with live feeds 24/7, so I think I'm missing some pieces here. It sounds like Kaysar has more than just this move up his sleeve.

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster and OT Fantasy Football Champ! o-

Savahnna 844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

07-18-06, 11:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Why not Will and Mike????"
I don't know.....Kaysar's an intense guy...but I'm not so sure there was a lot of thought out strategy in his noms. Ironically, I think it was a pretty good pick.

Will is just an a$$hole without a sidekick.....but he's a threat on his own...and....maybe Boogie can win a comp.....but I don't see Will changing his strategy to win competitions this year. I think Kaysar may have actually saved his own rear this time and made the others more target.

Whoever said "Kaysar is overrated"....I'm sorry to say I agree. But I do like him and like him around to look at.

On a side note.....I think BB6 are doing a great job. They reeled in Marcellus and Erica. I hope there doesn't get to be a jealousy issue if Kaysar warms up to Erica more than Janelle...but it could end up being like the Rachel/Howie/Janelle triangle too.......though who knows how long any of them will last....

HowiesBF 33 desperate attention whore postings

07-18-06, 01:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HowiesBF Click to send private message to HowiesBF Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Why not Will and Mike????"
I'm thinking his strategy is to put up one of them (Will or Booger) if Nak or Diane win power of veto. If he puts up one of these guys as a replacement, they can't be veoted out! If he sticks to his 'deal', then the next one up would be Jase.

Captain_Savem 3731 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-18-06, 03:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Captain_Savem Click to send private message to Captain_Savem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Why not Will and Mike????"
LAST EDITED ON 07-18-06 AT 03:59 PM (EST)

The greatest trick Chilltown has ever pulled was convincing the house that they were relevant...

They've NEVER won anything! And yet Booger is going around calling people out for "not playing the game." It was funny when Erika snapped back "Who won the veto?!"

I never thought that Kaysar's nominations were bad or "the worst move in BB history". I just didn't think that it was the BEST move. Only time will tell.

Handcrafted by RollDdice, yo.
MySpace

07-18-06, 05:28 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Why not Will and Mike????"
>>The greatest trick Chilltown has ever pulled was convincing the house that they were relevant...<<

THANK YOU Cap'n!!

I missed BB2 -- and I understand that Will played a good game & all...

But he & Booger certainly don't seem like anything more than noisemakers right now.

Kinda like Dique on A.S.S...everyone oohed & ahhhed for about 5 minutes -- then they booted him. No one was ever in any danger from his evil manipulations.

I think the same thing will/would happen with Will here...NO ONE is going to believe him or trust him -- and then they'll boot him.

Captain_Savem 3731 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-18-06, 09:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Captain_Savem Click to send private message to Captain_Savem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Why not Will and Mike????"
Will did play a game. But his game is purely manipulation. His only strength is preying upon the weakness in others. And Booger is his little henchman. The only power they have is what the other hammies choose to give them. They must have people do their dirty work for them. I keep hearing that Will is just "throwing" comps. That may have been the case in Season 2 when he was trying to stay under the radar. But there's no chance of it happening here. Everyone knows what he's about. So throwing competitions is not effective, and is a poor strategy.

Handcrafted by RollDdice, yo.
MySpace

jwwa 2 desperate attention whore postings

07-18-06, 07:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jwwa Click to send private message to jwwa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Why not Will and Mike????"
Let's wait until after the show tonight, as Kaysar might surprise you when he put's Jase up on the block.

LIVEURBESTLIFE 302 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

07-20-06, 05:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LIVEURBESTLIFE Click to send private message to LIVEURBESTLIFE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Why not Will and Mike????"
Kaysar is definitely overrated. I liked him in Season 6 but he seems to be playing the game out of fear. I think he nominated diane and nak because he is scared of CT.

The poster who said that CT's biggest accomplishment was convincing everyone that they are relevant was right on the money. They are all talk. Kaysar put targets on the backs of his alliance with his so called deal with CT. Little does he know that he is probably going to get the boot as soon as someone other than a Season 6er wins HOH.

James was right when he said Kaysar should have put up CT because diane and nak would help them and would probably keep thier word alot better than CT. True, diane and nak wants Season 6 gone but they had no idea what was going on in the house. Really, they haven't been playing the game at all. CT screwed them but not letting them in on the fact that the house had decided to vote for Allison. Supposedly, CT had some kind of loose alliance with diane and nak. Now look who's on the chopping block. Diane and Nak got screwed and Kaysar will get screwed too.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •