The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"New Game: Create-a-Finalist! (for those unsatisfied w/ current choices)"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

ellie_DO 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-24-04, 02:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ellie_DO Click to send private message to ellie_DO Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"New Game: Create-a-Finalist! (for those unsatisfied w/ current choices)"
Here's how it works. Play Dr. Frankenstien and create your ideal member of the final 2 from the charactaristics of other finalists. For example, my member of the final two would combine Jazzie's grace and beautiful tone with Diana's vocal power and control. Now for the fun part. You must name your creation. I will call mine: DIJASMA!!!

You can use as many finalists, as you like, but you must incorporate their names into your creation's name. All of this is based on your opinions and shall be treated as such. Note, this could be reversed as well and create your nightmare finalist, if you're feeling particularly naughty.

Have fun!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: New Game: Create-a-Finalist! (... dangerkitty 05-24-04 1
   RE: New Game: Create-a-Finalist! (... rockugoodthing 05-24-04 2
 RE: New Game: Create-a-Finalist! (... hunniebunns 05-24-04 3
 RE: New Game: Create-a-Finalist! (... TODDLJ 05-24-04 4
   RE: New Game: Create-a-Finalist! (... ellie_DO 05-24-04 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dangerkitty 1913 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

05-24-04, 03:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dangerkitty Click to send private message to dangerkitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: New Game: Create-a-Finalist! (for those unsatisfied w/ current choices)"
Hm, this sounds fun.

I'll take Jennifer's voice, Jasmine's looks, and Amy's personality. That's Jajemy.

Oh, face it, I just want to make up weird names. Sort of like the old Japanese monster movies.

Camjasdi vs. Jofanya!

Latorge vs. Jonpasia!

Someone with PhotoShop skills can make the actual FrankenIdol pictures.

The scary thing is, any names we make up are not that different from some of the latest celebrity baby names...

dangerkitty

rockugoodthing 9 desperate attention whore postings

05-24-04, 03:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rockugoodthing Click to send private message to rockugoodthing Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: New Game: Create-a-Finalist! (for those unsatisfied w/ current choices)"
My pick would be
La toya's technique and power, Amy's tone, Diana's sparkle with a touch of Fantasia's stage prescence

too early over here for me to work out the name lol

hunniebunns 119 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-24-04, 04:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail hunniebunns Click to send private message to hunniebunns Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: New Game: Create-a-Finalist! (for those unsatisfied w/ current choices)"
Okay...you have to have JPL's spunk and charm, George's smile and always happy demeanor, Latoya's grace and presence, Amy's hair and height, Fantasia's funkiness and attitude, and maybe Diana's voice (when she nails it),Jasmines's thank you's (as she's blowing kisses to the audience) and lest we forget Camille's armband.

Full name to be something like this....

Fanjascam George Ladijoamy

Okay...so I couldn't figure out what to do with George.

TODDLJ 421 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-24-04, 06:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TODDLJ Click to send private message to TODDLJ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: New Game: Create-a-Finalist! (for those unsatisfied w/ current choices)"
My ideal finalist would have Jennifer's glorious voice, Jennifer's quirky stage presence, Jennifer's power and Jennifer's pitch-perfect tone.

I'd call her "Jennifer."

ellie_DO 2 desperate attention whore postings

05-24-04, 06:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ellie_DO Click to send private message to ellie_DO Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: New Game: Create-a-Finalist! (for those unsatisfied w/ current choices)"
While I'm tempted to call you a spoiled sport for not playing, I'm just so honored to have you of all people respond to my first post that I'm going to let it slide. I agree that Jennifer was one my top 3 as well, but the show is as the show does. Love the journal, btw.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •