The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"No Chemistry"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

Aussiemama 80 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-31-05, 09:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aussiemama Click to send private message to Aussiemama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"No Chemistry"
Does anyone else think that there was ZERO chemistry between Jen and her first date? (I don't want to ruin it for the West Coast people so I won't mention names).

The whole kissing thing looked so put on and so unejoyable. He is so not staying for long which is a shame because I think he is cute!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: No Chemistry SilverStar 01-31-05 1
   RE: No Chemistry Spidey 01-31-05 2
       RE: No Chemistry missygirl3 01-31-05 3
           RE: No Chemistry redheaded_sweetheart 01-31-05 4
       RE: No Chemistry SilverStar 02-01-05 8
 RE: No Chemistry BriarRosie 02-01-05 5
   RE: No Chemistry freakusmaximus 02-01-05 6
       RE: No Chemistry Roo 02-01-05 7
   RE: No Chemistry Rockytop Chick 02-01-05 9
       RE: No Chemistry BriarRosie 02-01-05 10
 Maybe she picks NO ONE! MTW1961 02-01-05 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-31-05, 10:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: No Chemistry"
I agree. It didn't seem like they were having a very good time, even though they both claimed to be. I also thought her date with Wendell looked pretty uncomfortable. He was sitting on the edge of his seat the whole time and it just seemed very awkward.

Handcrafted by RollDdice, Inspired by Monstah (who are both truly fabulous)
Don't even get me started on Jerry. *swoon*

Spidey 6259 desperate attention whore postings

01-31-05, 10:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spidey Click to send private message to Spidey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: No Chemistry"
LAST EDITED ON 01-31-05 AT 10:44 PM (EST)

Don't even get me started
on Jerry. *swoon*

He sure is sumpin beautiful to look at, isn't he?

So what's the deal with him? Is he really a realitytv repeat daw? Or was he just a doorman who ended up in Real World and caught the attention of the Bachelorette producers that way?

I've kinda got to decide my level of lust here, and if he's a uberdaw, I'm going to have to go shower.

My money's on him for the final rose. It's painfully obvious.

missygirl3 541 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-31-05, 11:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail missygirl3 Click to send private message to missygirl3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: No Chemistry"
I agree with all of you. Spidey, I also think it is so obvious that Jerry is her final choice; Just like it was with Meredith. I dont know what was up with the Ryan & Wendall dates. I dont any chemistry with those 2. I would have given Ben a second chance and sent JP home.

redheaded_sweetheart 276 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

01-31-05, 11:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail redheaded_sweetheart Click to send private message to redheaded_sweetheart Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: No Chemistry"
I agree with you about switching out Ben and JP - but I'm not ready to count Ryan out. I thought they made a good match and seemed quite at ease with eachother.

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings

02-01-05, 10:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: No Chemistry"
*sigh* For the purposes of my fantasies, I am choosing to believe that he was just a doorman who happened to be part of a story on the Real World, and now he's looking for love. If he is an uberdaw, I prefer not to know.

Handcrafted by RollDdice, Inspired by Monstah (who are both truly fabulous)
I'm so happy my name is Jen. I pretend he's talking to me. LOL!

BriarRosie 990 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-01-05, 09:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BriarRosie Click to send private message to BriarRosie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: No Chemistry"
I'm getting the same vibe I had during Trista's season.
Hmm, there was a "Ryan" in that one, too.

How many of you felt that Charlie was going to get the final
rose over Ryan? I did. I get that same feeling about Jen,
for some reason.

Meredith picked her own "Charlie", and if rumors are to be
believed, she and Ian are splitsville. I thought she should
have picked Matt!

Anyway, Jerry seems so obvious, but I wouldn't count out the
others just quite yet.

Lori

Survivor: Adventurers Club
Outdrink, Outlaugh, Outkungaloosh!

freakusmaximus 310 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-01-05, 09:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail freakusmaximus Click to send private message to freakusmaximus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: No Chemistry"
the producers play games with the editing- if for example she was REALLY hitting it off with Ryan they wont show that footage b.c they want the ending to be a surprise for us so they will play up the other guys (think, Kelly Jo, Trista and Ryan... etc)

Roo 705 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-01-05, 09:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Roo Click to send private message to Roo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: No Chemistry"
Agreed. It looks to me like Jerry is way more into Jenn than she is to him. The Ryan date was understated, which makes me think there was more to it.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Rockytop Chick 314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-01-05, 01:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rockytop%20Chick Click to send private message to Rockytop%20Chick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: No Chemistry"

>
>Meredith picked her own "Charlie", and
>if rumors are to be
>
>believed, she and Ian are splitsville.
> I thought she
>should
>have picked Matt!
>
What!!!!!! Ian and Meredith split????? Noooooooooooooooo. Say it isn't so. What did you hear??

BriarRosie 990 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-01-05, 01:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BriarRosie Click to send private message to BriarRosie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: No Chemistry"
Someone posted a link to www.realitysteve.com where there was a throwaway comment about Meredith and Ian splitting up.

At this point, I'm still treating the news as an unsubstantiated rumor.

Lori

Survivor: Adventurers Club
Outdrink, Outlaugh, Outkungaloosh!

MTW1961 4029 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

02-01-05, 08:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MTW1961 Click to send private message to MTW1961 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Maybe she picks NO ONE!"
I don't see any sparks either. She seems to have a crush on Jerry, which she acknowledges, but they don't give any hint of substantial conversation. It's all "I really like you", but nothing more.

This could be the first series where she picks no one. How many would like to see THAT ending?

Handcrafted by RollDDice!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •