The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Question on Will, etc"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

HowiesBF 33 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

07-15-06, 03:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HowiesBF Click to send private message to HowiesBF Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Question on Will, etc"
I have a couple of questions I hope can be answered...

> I know Will is a doctor, but was it ever said what he practices, and where he is located?

> Allison's ex Justin was on the oter night, and damn he's ven better looking than a few years ago! The guy is a major hunk, and he should have been included on this show!

Anyhow, at the end of that season, there was another player (the older guy who befriended Erika, can't remember is name but he was an ex-FBIer I believe) who befriended him as well. I believe he 'made him an offer' for a job with the FBI, if I remember correctly (correct me if I'm wrong). Did Justin ever get a job with the FBI?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Question on Will, etc tribephyl 07-15-06 1
 RE: Question on Will, etc shantheWOman 07-15-06 2
   RE: Question on Will, etc HowiesBF 07-15-06 3
       RE: Question on Will, etc iatovttotx78 07-17-06 4
 RE: Question on Will, etc HistoryDetective 07-17-06 5
   RE: Question on Will, etc HowiesBF 07-18-06 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-15-06, 04:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Question on Will, etc"
Dr. Will Kirby:
A licensed physician in California since 2002, Dr. Kirby's medical practice is limited to Dermatology with an emphasis on laser tattoo removal, cutaneous oncology, and facial cosmetic procedures.

He will also be pulling a stint on Doctor 90210 soon, if he hasn't done it already.

The older guy is Jack. And no Justin does not work for the FBI.

shantheWOman 133 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-15-06, 06:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shantheWOman Click to send private message to shantheWOman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Question on Will, etc"
>> Allison's ex Justin was on the oter night, and damn he's ven better looking than a few years ago!

Justin was good looking a few years ago?

07-15-06, 08:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HowiesBF Click to send private message to HowiesBF Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Question on Will, etc"
I thought Justin was/is very good looking - one of the better looking guys on the show that season.

Thanks for the info on Will. For some reason, I thought he was in the Washington DC area.

Was Jack retired from the FBI? Am I remembering correctly?

iatovttotx78 2645 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

07-17-06, 09:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail iatovttotx78 Click to send private message to iatovttotx78 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Question on Will, etc"
Yes, Jack was retired FBI

Handcrafted by RollDdice.

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-17-06, 10:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Question on Will, etc"
Welcome to the boards, HowiesBF.

Maybe I'm confused, but I thought that Dr. Will was already Howie's BF! You're not really Dr. Will, are you?

Sigs by Syren. Bouncie by IceCat. One and Only WeinerGuy.

07-18-06, 01:14 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Question on Will, etc"
No I'm not Dr. Will, just a HowiesBF hopeful!

Thanks for the info and clearing my confusion about Jack and Justin.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •